DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Also how strong is the mc mom is she like a lvl 5 or higher (ik some lvl 5's are weaker then the other but im talking about the top 3)
Well, seeing as Syla seemed to find Henri in his real form terrifying, I would say she's below the Big 3 of HERO. However, she's probably above most of the other Level 5s as a Chosen. Especially those who don't have any powers related to the Immaterial World. Seeing as Eisheth stomped Elijah and Kira. Syla would make light work of most of them. Not even Nico wanted to fight the A Rank M43 and Syla is pretty much a S+ Rank Matriarch of them all.

So I would say she's not top 5, but she could make the cut of Top 10. The Top 5, for me, currently are Aglaecwif, Bernhardt, Henri, Malik and Indra, in no order. Excluding Apostles and God's obviously.

Dark T-Rex

Apr 8, 2023
WW really should make a sfw version of the game because the lore is acc good.
Also how strong is the mc mom is she like a lvl 5 or higher (ik some lvl 5's are weaker then the other but im talking about the top 3)
IMO, superhumans who used Xanthe's serum to evolve to Level 5 aren't as strong as a naturally evolved one. They're more like a pseudo or false Level 5. (That's my theory anyway).

I would say Syla and the rest of the Chosen can easily defeat a false Level 5 but a naturally evolve one is a different story.

Jul 28, 2017
WW really should make a sfw version of the game because the lore is acc good.
The swf version would be good, WeirdWorld could focus on expanding the universe and explaining more about certain events that happened and further developing the characters without having to vote.

RabbidSupreme

Aug 1, 2024
Well, seeing as Syla seemed to find Henri in his real form terrifying, I would say she's below the Big 3 of HERO. However, she's probably above most of the other Level 5s as a Chosen. Especially those who don't have any powers related to the Immaterial World. Seeing as Eisheth stomped Elijah and Kira. Syla would make light work of most of them. Not even Nico wanted to fight the A Rank M43 and Syla is pretty much a S+ Rank Matriarch of them all.

So I would say she's not top 5, but she could make the cut of Top 10. The Top 5, for me, currently are Aglaecwif, Bernhardt, Henri, Malik and Indra, in no order. Excluding Apostles and God's obviously.
When was that? I don't remember Syla making any comment on Henri's true form

jorkinjohnson

Sep 26, 2024
Will there ever be an option to unlock the entire gallary? I want to complete the game in my own way, but I also don't feel like going on a scavenger hunt, or spending hours going through the walkthrough after I finish the game to get all the scenes I missed. I'm still at an early point in the game, but I'm noticing just how many scenes I'm missing due to them being blurred out, and just want to satisfy my curiosity (and horniness) without replaying the game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Will there ever be an option to unlock the entire gallary? I want to complete the game in my own way, but I also don't feel like going on a scavenger hunt, or spending hours going through the walkthrough after I finish the game to get all the scenes I missed. I'm still at an early point in the game, but I'm noticing just how many scenes I'm missing due to them being blurred out, and just want to satisfy my curiosity (and horniness) without replaying the game.
There's not really a "my own way" as such, as it's really linear. Like really, really linear.
Not quite at Kinetic Novel levels of linear, but this certainly isn't a CYOA story either.

You have to meet certain criteria at various points, which has already included at least a couple of instances of progression being blocked by one or two bad choices a lot earlier than the point you'd be at when those criteria are being examined by the game, as well as a multitude of checks for Skill and Power level at many points that can also lead to bad-ends/Dead Ends.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
It was when she first showed the dream city to the MC. (She didn't mention his true form, just his power).
View attachment 4100687
Tbf that was from a severely weakened Syla, dead and without a phisical form.
Henri is quite stronger than MC and dead Syla, makes sense she wanna steer clear of him.

Maybe he truly is stronger than prime Syla, but it's hard to judge from just that line.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
IMO, superhumans who used Xanthe's serum to evolve to Level 5 aren't as strong as a naturally evolved one. They're more like a pseudo or false Level 5. (That's my theory anyway).

I would say Syla and the rest of the Chosen can easily defeat a false Level 5 but a naturally evolve one is a different story.
I'd of want that to be true, the evolution process is a big deal and the idea that you can skip it with a serum (even with the cap) takes away from the difficulty others go through.

I understand why it was added, it was to allow main characters who got powers later to stay relevant, but still.

Although I think a good addition would be the serum requires the sacrifice of a Superhuman of the level you are going to, it would explain it's rarity and it wouldn't feel like a cheap power up.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020

Judging by the information we now know, it's likely true that a superhuman artificially achieved Level 5 won't be as strong as a naturally achieved Level 5. Clark mentions that the busted trio all had requirements they needed to meet to achieve their fifth evolutions, some of them dangerous. With this in mind, it's very obvious that Level 5 is supposed to be achieved via completing rites. It's also shown that completing these rites can give permanent buffs to a superhuman. Multiple characters either implicitly or explicitly got something - or will likely get something in the future - from performing certain feats. Ella gained her eyes after performing her some unknown rite. The MC gained semi-sapience and augmented capabilities in his liquid state after treading the paths of god. Michael's current goal is to gain a permanent evolution trance through performing rites.

Seeing this, I'm of the opinion that whilst a Level 5 made via Xanthe's serum might theoretically be able to match a natural one in Monster Power with time and training, they'll always fall short in the potency and versatility of their powers due to irreversibly handicapping their potential.

On a side-note, I also think fumbling rites is the thing that makes your Apostle decide you're a failure. Ella's third evolution was pretty obviously a rite in hindsight, one that would have likely given her full access to the Memory trait if she didn't deliberately fail herself to save Christie considering the fact that she was specifically looking for "minds" and "memories" in her trance. Her price for this was being dubbed a failure. And I may be reaching, but I think Jake vs MC was supposed to be a rite for Jake. Even though he missed his Level 2 evolution trance, the Authority still thought he was worth something. It whispered to Jake, pushing him to exert his powers on everyone and everything. It even seemed to imply it would remove his weakness of getting hit with power backlash if he tried a regular order on a stronger opponent, which I believe would have been a rite completion reward because third evolutions don't typically remove weaknesses like that, just give greater control or buff you to hell and back. Afterwards, Jake is punished with repeated dreams of torture for being a failure, which considering they tried to jump you for winning if you eat Jake is probably in character for the Authority.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Eu posso estar sendo paranóico mais só eu vi a cena em que o MC assisti a conversa do Xanthe com o dexter e achei que o pai do Dexter ( tarnic) tinha roubado o corpo dele ? Porque eu achei a risada e o comentário sobre a guerra estranho considerando a que idade do Dexter e em torno dos 50 anos ele não teria participado da guerra eu acho. Desculpa pelos erros de ortografia não falo inglês
Já tinham comentado isso sobre como a forma que Dexter falou parecia como se ele estivesse falando dele mesmo e que ele na verdade seria Tarnic, mas não tem comprovação nisso até o momento.
A propósito parece que as regras do fórum dizem que é preciso escrever a tradução se você fizer um comentário em outra língua, então só abre o Google tradutor manda lá e joga aqui.

I answered in Portuguese because he said he doesn't understand English so here is the translation for everyone.
People already commented here about how the way Dexter talked sounded as if he was talking about himself and that he was actually Tarnic, but we don't have confirmation until the moment.
By the way it seems that the rules of the forum say that you need to include a translation if you make a comment in another language, so just open Google translate send it there and them here.

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
Eu posso estar sendo paranóico mais só eu vi a cena em que o MC assisti a conversa do Xanthe com o dexter e achei que o pai do Dexter ( tarnic) tinha roubado o corpo dele ? Porque eu achei a risada e o comentário sobre a guerra estranho considerando a que idade do Dexter e em torno dos 50 anos ele não teria participado da guerra eu acho. Desculpa pelos erros de ortografia não falo inglês
Amigo, o pessoal aqui só fala Inglês, use um tradutor para conversar, como o Deepl

Friend, the people here only speak English, use a translator to chat, like Deepl

4.80 star(s) 367 Votes