Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Oh God a entire year ? Fuck, I've just jumped in the ride a week ago, do you know wether the developer stated at what percentage the game is atm finished ? Feels to me like there's much more to be added, but surely the game thus far has to be around 60-70% complete, if I may give my uneducated guess.

Oh and seeing the art develop from the beginning right until the current update is so incredible, as someone who draws it's inspiring, even.
We're at v0.99 (v0.991 was an hotfix), the dev said v1.0 will be the end of season 1.
So we should be very roughly at 50% of the story.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
I don't want to jinx it but i hope to god we don't get any time travel shenanigan's happening in the future we already have enough on our plate as is with the moon problem. I swear i can see it now we come in contact with some weird energy being or event and boom we are in a different time period and have tread carefully not to do anything big but we will since MC and us players like to fuck shit up and when we get back everything is different and strange

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
I don't want to jinx it but i hope to god we don't get any time travel shenanigan's happening in the future we already have enough on our plate as is with the moon problem. I swear i can see it now we come in contact with some weird energy being or event and boom we are in a different time period and have tread carefully not to do anything big but we will since MC and us players like to fuck shit up and when we get back everything is different and strange
I wonder if time passes diferently in the monster world, our group are months there already.

loselusts

May 31, 2023
Yeah I'm unfortunately a masochist on waiting for my favorite games to stack updates since I love to binge, you get used to it at some point :HideThePain:. I'm not the right person to ask on that first part since I've been purposely staying somewhat out of the loop (I try not to read detailed posts so much as to avoid hard spoilers), but I don't think it's in danger of ending anytime soon at least.

Also agreed, I'm an amateur artist myself and always find it cool seeing someone's art evolve
兄弟,我是0.98版本接触到的这款游戏,最终是 Amber 和Liz 受苦的结局,刚结束的时候我完毕渴望玩到下个游戏版本,但到0.99版本发布时我又想等到游戏完结了,我不想再承受每个版本剧情的截然而止,就让Amber 和Liz 暂时在我心里受苦吧。
Brother, I came into contact with this game in version 0.98, and it ended up being the end of Amber and Liz's suffering, and I was eager to play the next version of the game at the end of the game, but when version 0.99 was released, I wanted to wait until the game was over, and I didn't want to suffer the abrupt end of the plot of each version, so let Amber and Liz suffer in my heart for the time being

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
兄弟,我是0.98版本接触到的这款游戏,最终是 Amber 和Liz 受苦的结局,刚结束的时候我完毕渴望玩到下个游戏版本,但到0.99版本发布时我又想等到游戏完结了,我不想再承受每个版本剧情的截然而止,就让Amber 和Liz 暂时在我心里受苦吧。
Brother, I came into contact with this game in version 0.98, and it ended up being the end of Amber and Liz's suffering, and I was eager to play the next version of the game at the end of the game, but when version 0.99 was released, I wanted to wait until the game was over, and I didn't want to suffer the abrupt end of the plot of each version, so let Amber and Liz suffer in my heart for the time being
The game's not ending at 1.0
You're gonna have a long wait

One_Black_Sun

Mar 27, 2020
Honestly, I feel like the dev should hire a few people to help with making the game so the updates actually come out at a reasonable rate. At least hire a coder or something to help with the game side of things while WW works on all the art and writing.

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
Honestly, I feel like the dev should hire a few people to help with making the game so the updates actually come out at a reasonable rate. At least hire a coder or something to help with the game side of things while WW works on all the art and writing.
2-3 months is super reasonable, particularly with the amount of content in each update. I can't think of another AVN that does as well as Superhuman in this regard.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Compared to other games here, Superhuman releases fast. There is games with less text and slop 3D that takes longer to make somehow.

Welcome to suffering

shujuku

Oct 11, 2023
Lets look at it a bit in depth. What takes the most time in superhuman is not even the coding part, its drawing and connecting the fantasy. But, lets look into the economical part.

Assume that out of his 900 paid members, 80% are 5$, 10% are 10$, 5% are 1$ and finally 5% are 15$. This means that out of 900 members 720 pay 5$, 90 pay 10$, 45 pay 15$ and 45 pay 1$.

(720 * 5) + (90 * 10) + (45 * 15) + (45) = 5220 $
Patreon takes 12% which makes the total earnings from patreon: 4593.6$.
Now he has to pay taxes and assuming he is american then it turns out to 22% taxes he has to pay leaving his total to 3583.008 which basically is 3585$.

Now if he lives as a BASEDment dweller then perhaps he does not pay anything monthly to his family in regards to a place to stay. However if he lives alone then you can imagine atleast -1000$ bringing him down to 2585$ monthly. This is without factoring in that he has to pay the bills, buy food, gas etc. So assuming his monthly expenses are frugal then his monthly saved cash amounts around 2000$.

You may think that its a lot because it amounts to 24 000$ per year but remember that he has no pension plan etc and unless he invests the MAX monthly cash deposit into his 401k or whatever their growing old plan is.

In conclusion, the assumed 2000$ he gets per month is not the same 2000$ as a normal job since it leaves out all the employee benefits such as pensions down the line, health insurance etc. So him spending the last maybe 1000$ for someone to draw art for him could be detrimental to a very bleak outcome of life down the years.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Lets look at it a bit in depth. What takes the most time in superhuman is not even the coding part, its drawing and connecting the fantasy. But, lets look into the economical part.

Assume that out of his 900 paid members, 80% are 5$, 10% are 10$, 5% are 1$ and finally 5% are 15$. This means that out of 900 members 720 pay 5$, 90 pay 10$, 45 pay 15$ and 45 pay 1$.

(720 * 5) + (90 * 10) + (45 * 15) + (45) = 5220 $
Patreon takes 12% which makes the total earnings from patreon: 4593.6$.
Now he has to pay taxes and assuming he is american then it turns out to 22% taxes he has to pay leaving his total to 3583.008 which basically is 3585$.

Now if he lives as a BASEDment dweller then perhaps he does not pay anything monthly to his family in regards to a place to stay. However if he lives alone then you can imagine atleast -1000$ bringing him down to 2585$ monthly. This is without factoring in that he has to pay the bills, buy food, gas etc. So assuming his monthly expenses are frugal then his monthly saved cash amounts around 2000$.

You may think that its a lot because it amounts to 24 000$ per year but remember that he has no pension plan etc and unless he invests the MAX monthly cash deposit into his 401k or whatever their growing old plan is.

In conclusion, the assumed 2000$ he gets per month is not the same 2000$ as a normal job since it leaves out all the employee benefits such as pensions down the line, health insurance etc. So him spending the last maybe 1000$ for someone to draw art for him could be detrimental to a very bleak outcome of life down the years.
asdasd-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

bfc233

Jul 31, 2023
It's been over a week since I finished it and I'm still not over it, must've replayed it 3 times already.
Ending Burnout.

I had that a lot since I was young, because investment is everything.

I learned to deal with that by having a lot to do and, when the feeling strikes, having something else to get invested in.

It helps if it feels like it's something entirely else. If the plunge is too steep though, I go diving in the innards of my recent obsession. Trying to understand the particularities, while keeping other options open.

The two pronged approach usually works better, since you can use the feeling to pace yourself and ween yourself off.

Welcome to suffering
Can we make that the headline of this thread?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 372 Votes