jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I have a question if anyone is willing to answer. Does anyone know if there is an actual futa character in the game to romance? Or a girl who can turn into a futa? The last time I played this the only one who can turn into a futa is the MC and I was wondering if that's changed. I would appreciate it if anyone is willing to answer.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I have a question if anyone is willing to answer. Does anyone know if there is an actual futa character in the game to romance? Or a girl who can turn into a futa? The last time I played this the only one who can turn into a futa is the MC and I was wondering if that's changed. I would appreciate it if anyone is willing to answer.
the mc is the only futa in the game as far as i remember, there is a trap though if thats to your liking

Zerkios

Nov 3, 2022
I dont think it counts but at some point there is a trap

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.94 + Gallery unlock by Zeanrith

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 497 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I dont know if its only me, but i downloaded it from pixeldrain, and when i tried to install it, the built in virus scanner said it has a trojan virus. I downloaded your ports before, and I havent had any problems like this before but i didnt install it obviously, just saying this because i dont know whether its my phone acting up or something.

Edit: Downloaded from Mega, and same thing. Fair warning for those who might be downloading, i'd hold off for a bit, because you never know.

Last edited:

Alcatraz1964

Jun 8, 2019
I think the game has a mistake
since you can only save Laurie if you go to the right and try to overcome her power, but if you go to the left and you have the monster's eye, you can ask for 2 rewards and if you ask for strength and power, you will get many than with the other and even so you can't save laurie

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Spoiler help

The monster woman Aglepci sor something if you have sex with her she gives you one to choose between many options.
I chose strength but I had chosen the eye from magic shopkeeper so she gave me another option. SO I had two options. Can anyone tell me what are the best options?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Depression and sadness. Fuck, WW is the Goat. I can't even do my other playthroughs with this gloomy vibe I'm feeling. It was the best update ever. So many theories came true and others are still ambiguous. I definitely can't do a post on it now in my current mind state but my wall of unholy text will come in a few days. I'll probably have to do it over multiple posts with the amount of stuff that came from this.

What I can say though is this update hit every single checkmark I was looking forward to. Like, almost everything I wanted to know and see happen, happened. So yeah, this is my favorite update. Now I'm about to go cry in a corner somewhere. Where's Mommy when you need her? I need a big tentacle hug and probably another blowjob. I guess I should call her Grandma 4th now.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Spoiler help

The monster woman Aglepci sor something if you have sex with her she gives you one to choose between many options.
I chose strength but I had chosen the eye from magic shopkeeper so she gave me another option. SO I had two options. Can anyone tell me what are the best options?
I did the same with this mommy monster Aglepci, I chose the power and with the eye that the shopkeeper gave me, she gives another reward for her son's eye, for now the best options are being power and skill, the MC's power triples drastically, I remember that I had 80 power and it went up to 113, the only skill that didn't go up much. I was at 30 and it went up to 36. Even so, these two options are being the best for now, I could be wrong too.

I mean, I've tried asking her about, the monsters, about Ella's goal and gods that monsters worship but I haven't seen anything else worth the effort right now. so power and skill are best option!

By the way, there is another thing that is biting me is the eye that the shopkeeper gave, could it be that it only served as a bargaining chip with Aglepci or for something else?!

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
I did the same with this mommy monster Aglepci, I chose the power and with the eye that the shopkeeper gave me, she gives another reward for her son's eye, for now the best options are being power and skill, the MC's power triples drastically, I remember that I had 80 power and it went up to 113, the only skill that didn't go up much. I was at 30 and it went up to 36. Even so, these two options are being the best for now, I could be wrong too.

I mean, I've tried asking her about, the monsters, about Ella's goal and gods that monsters worship but I haven't seen anything else worth the effort right now. so power and skill are best option!

By the way, there is another thing that is biting me is the eye that the shopkeeper gave, could it be that it only served as a bargaining chip with Aglepci or for something else?!
I also chose Power and skill. I also tried out the information but m ost of them seemed incomplete as if she wasn't giving the full information. Damn it information should have been free and Strength or skill should have been a choice and if one ahd that eye they could have gotten both. Now we ahve power and skill but no info to use. Feels bad.

Reactions: Doom Marine
4.80 star(s) 367 Votes