Shack 24

Dec 19, 2020
The really crazy part?

MC: So two of the strongest members in one team... Does that mean Cthulu is the most powerful team in H.E.R.O.?
Lisa: Ha! We'd be the strongest anyway. After all, we're the only team with all five members on their fifth evolution.
MC: What? Really?
Lisa: Mhm. For Team Reaper, Oberon, and Kronos, only the Captain is a level five. The lieutenants are all level 4, with a couple of exceptional level 3's thrown in. While in team Lucifer, only four of the five members are on their fifth evolution. Which makes us, from Team Cthulu, the undisputed strongest team, hmhm.

Malik, Nico, Clark and Alexis are all confirmed Level 5. Only one left.

Deus is Level 4.
Man I am kerfuffled,bamboozled and flabbergasted if that is him as a lv 4 then imagine lv 5 :eek::eek::eek:

Oct 1, 2020
That update was fire. Best in a long time. Really liked all the scenes with the monsters and Liz. Always like when the MC turns female or futa. Could be nice to have a FemMC x Deryl scene next time. Also would love to see the MC go even more overboard with Liz and do some all the way through. Its been a while since the MC and Ella did anything together too. Would be welcome

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Played the update once again. Laurie died in my first save. Glad that I could save her this time. All I had to do was lose a chance to impreg the monster mommy. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: monk_56

mcmng

May 19, 2020
2: Most likely WW neglecting to add that MC is scared of reading her memory because he's had plenty of chances of doing so but he knows that if he does it to someone much more powerful than himself there's a chance of being destroyed.
IIRC the Memory reading ability does not trigger the power struggle thing Ella mentioned.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
IIRC the Memory reading ability does not trigger the power struggle thing Ella mentioned.
Yeah I mean we've been stealing surface level shit from all the captains for one, but that's purely their shape, who knows what would happen if you tried to look deeper. It is possible of course that it's just something done for narrative reasons, as in their story would verge significantly or they would have to think of a reason for it not to be possible if they opened that can of worms, so they just don't mention it.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
What are the leading theories on why Ella wanted MC desperately on her side?

It seems like she knows both MC and his father. Is she his mommy (lol)? An aunt? A sister?

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Played the update once again. Laurie died in my first save. Glad that I could save her this time. All I had to do was lose a chance to impreg the monster mommy. :cry:
Cheatttttttttt if you don't wanna get cuck XD and still save your side chick maybe is karma for fucking her when she kind of have something with del meh fuck her she is kind of a slut......maybe lexi was right we are manwhores T-T

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmng and bloodaxis

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
What are the leading theories on why Ella wanted MC desperately on her side?

It seems like she knows both MC and his father. Is she his mommy (lol)? An aunt? A sister?
I'm verging on thinking that they were in the same orphanage/experimental lab together, and the MCs dad busted that place and adopted us. And the reason she insists on being called Big Sis with her own orphans is because that's what she was to the MC/the other people. Or maybe they are actually siblings for real, and the big reason why MCs dad refuses to talk about his mom dying is because the MC caused/did it himself. Maybe his dad saved him from starving once he found the MC and the aftermath of him murdering his mom, but Ella wasn't home so she wasn't taken care of. Lots of ways the story can go as far as I'm concerned and I'm here for it.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Cheatttttttttt if you don't wanna get cuck XD and still save your side chick maybe is karma for fucking her when she kind of have something with del mejor fuck her she is kind of a slut......maybe lexi was right we are manwhores T-T
Oh- we definitely are manwhores and it has bitten us in the ass for the first time. Wonder if our connection with Ella would impact our public relations down the line.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I'm verging on thinking that they were in the same orphanage/experimental lab together, and the MCs dad busted that place and adopted us. And the reason she insists on being called Big Sis with her own orphans is because that's what she was to the MC/the other people. Or maybe they are actually siblings for real, and the big reason why MCs dad refuses to talk about his mom dying is because the MC caused/did it himself. Maybe his dad saved him from starving once he found the MC and the aftermath of him murdering his mom, but Ella wasn't home so she wasn't taken care of. Lots of ways the story can go as far as I'm concerned and I'm here for it.
Solid theory. I'm guessing it is a blood relation and that's probably why Ella thought that our MC would have a perfection connection with his monster parent.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Solid theory. I'm guessing it is a blood relation and that's probably why Ella thought that our MC would have a perfection connection with his monster parent.
Her memory about the MC being the last one lends credence to it being some experimentation fuckery and they're the only two still alive, but they could of course still be biological siblings regardless. I'm willing to bet that hospital we end up in has some small part to play as well.

Mar 23, 2020
Holy fuck thanks for that. Was coming here to cry about that Laurie's death.
She's honestly my second favorite non-LI after Micheal

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Holy fuck thanks for that. Was coming here to cry about that Laurie's death.
She's honestly my second favorite non-LI after Micheal
Good luck on the next run! I believe the options that I used are go right, withstand with power, choose to fight by yourself, destroy red light, hesitate and destroy crystal sword. I also had a skill level of 30. From what I've read out here you need atleast 28 skill, if you wish to keep Laurie alive.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Is our MC the child of the twin monsters that the monster mommy talked about? He has both the ability to shapeshift as well as the ability to read memories.

And I'm guessing Charlie is the child of Order while Jake is the child of Authority?

Pretty sure I read something of this sort being discussed by the more active members like DrakoGhoul. The latest update has definitely made me more interested in the lore of the game. :KEK:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Dang this game just keeps going and I keep putting off playing it. I remember I got killed at the party for not having enough power or something, and that corruption bit me in the ass somehow? I think. Been so long. I also think the game is set up in such a way that you're not supposed to see all character events in one playthrough, right? It encourages replaying? I can dig that, but it annoyed me you just die and need to start over if your stats are too low.

Any routes that are recommended? I dig all the character's designs, so I'm not picky, but I don't remember any specific fetishes in the routes. And do you break anything by save editing your stats? Because some of the early training events unlock some important powers, I seem to remember?
You can do every sidecharacter route. The main replay-value thing is corruption or pure route.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
or w/e. I cant figure out how to get more than 12
Pick "full strength" when fighting Michael the first time, fight the thugs, kill them, the rest comes from training. (and a +2 power bonus/ + Kenny fight) DO NOT FIGHT Ella when you're in her apartment. (=dead end)
You should exactly have 13 power when playing poker against Danica...

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
Ella possesses special sight. It's how she can tell the level of someone's evolution, as well as evaluating the compatibility of Christie and Emily with monster cells, so chances are that she just did the same with the MC or simply knows because he was part of the same orphanage/experimental lab.

I already mentioned it in my own post, but I'd personally lean in the orphanage/experimental lab direction since Ella mentioned a group and how MC was "the last one to join, but still one of us", so it wouldn't make sense for him to be her brother. Also, Ella still finds it kind of squicky to be sexually intimate with someone she considers a sibling given her reaction to Cole wanting her to get rid of his v-card.

EDIT: correction, she mentions that "we're the last two, even if he was with us only for a little while".

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 367 Votes