Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I can't get to dead end 37, i tried loading saves and editing the corruption, but it only gets me to dead end 36, am I missing some other factor?
It doesn't seem to have any other check than corruption. If you used the console, perhaps you misspelled the variable? It has happened to me before, I edited a variable named "corruption", but the correct one is "corrupt".

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Everyone loves to talk about the MC's Shapeshifting capabilities but I'd wager at higher levels his Mind abilities could fuck up just about anyone. The mind is a VERY sensitive place and if it's to the point NOW at Level 3 where we can influence thoughts and override/give information to a degree while simultaneously fighting, or even at Level 2 where we could stop someone tapping into our thoughts, that's an EXTREMELY dangerous power, more so than our Shapeshifting.

I can't remember if when we were possessed at Level 5 Dead End; if we could copy non physical abilities, meaning later on if we WERE able to copy a Superhuman or Monster power by touching them, does that ONLY apply to physical abilities? Or also ones you can't see like future sight or the authority?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Everyone loves to talk about the MC's Shapeshifting capabilities but I'd wager at higher levels his Mind abilities could fuck up just about anyone. The mind is a VERY sensitive place and if it's to the point NOW at Level 3 where we can influence thoughts and override/give information to a degree while simultaneously fighting, or even at Level 2 where we could stop someone tapping into our thoughts, that's an EXTREMELY dangerous power, more so than our Shapeshifting.

I can't remember if when we were possessed at Level 5 Dead End; if we could copy non physical abilities, meaning later on if we WERE able to copy a Superhuman or Monster power by touching them, does that ONLY apply to physical abilities? Or also ones you can't see like future sight or the authority?
I'm also a huge fan of the new memory powers. Now MC has two vectors of attack, one physical and one mental. However in discussions we have to focus on body powers because these are the most explored ones in game.

As for the dead end level 5 possessed MC, he only used the power to extract memories. He didn't attempt to copy any power or do anything other than basic inquiries about whoever he was looking for to become complete. I was a bit annoyed because if anything, using memory powers on Deus to break his concentration would be the perfect way to showcase them. Instead he fought using only the body powers. In fact he also got pwned by Alexis who turned his blades against him despite observing and touching her. The possessed MC is ultra dumb.

Last edited:

IHC

May 8, 2021
I just finished the newest version of the game and the devs already made the new one. Fucking fantastic. Wishes you all the best, game devs! (Btw be sure to take rest occasionally, we don't want you collapse before we do)

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I just finished the newest version of the game and the devs already made the new one. Fucking fantastic. Wishes you all the best, game devs! (Btw be sure to take rest occasionally, we don't want you collapse before we do)
There's no difference. Just latest version just has bug fixes

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
that's an EXTREMELY dangerous power, more so than our Shapeshifting.
Besides his new power Echo storm/memory (something echo anyway lol) there's much more that could be classified as Memory based... His regeneration seems to be largely influenced by his body returning to it's original state, he can change others but based on his memory (the people in jail, Laurie) and he can implement changes to his body based on memories he took from animals or monsters (gorilla arms, mantis claws, crocodile and spider armor, but his last 2 armors seem largely based on Valravn and whoever/whatever else he fought or just remembers. And lets not forget that scythe based on whatever monster memories MC got from digging around Deryl's body. He just had them after his evolution... Well, the scythe he made... )

It's really not a question if Memory would be stronger or Body... The sum of the two greatly exceeds either one on it's own...
I would not be surprised if the medium armor not only improves his Echo power but also weakens any mental attack on him..

Edit : The power to return an enemy to his mental state of his youth would be VERY powerful, The power to bring an enemy back to his psysical state of his youth would be too, but imagine being able to bring an enemy back to his mental and psysical state before turning superhuman? That would be epic. ;)

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2020
Hey guys, need some help. No matter what options I choose, Laurie dies nonetheless, I followed the walkthrough and should have saved her, but she dies no matter, is there a specific choice combination we need to take? If so what is it? I tried all the choices but she dies regardless. Not sure if I am doing something wrong :unsure:

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Hey guys, need some help. No matter what options I choose, Laurie dies nonetheless, I followed the walkthrough and should have saved her, but she dies no matter, is there a specific choice combination we need to take? If so what is it? I tried all the choices but she dies regardless. Not sure if I am doing something wrong :unsure:
Right->hesitate/red eyes/attack the sword should do it, if it isn't you've probably not got high enough stats for the win points or something.

Reactions: EasyMuthaFuckinE

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Go right, (overcome the power), figure out yourself, the redeyed chimera, hesitate, (bunch evolution questions), destroy it before it's finished... that should save Laurie... ( Could be left to Aglaecwif works too after last version )
And be sure you have 28 skill

Jun 1, 2020
Right->hesitate/red eyes/attack the sword should do it, if it isn't you've probably not got high enough stats for the win points or something.
I think i am missing some stats, since i did it exactly in this order, but still she ends up dying, will have to go further back i guess, anyway thanks for the info.

Jun 1, 2020
Go right, (overcome the power), figure out yourself, the redeyed chimera, hesitate, (bunch evolution questions), destroy it before it's finished... that should save Laurie... ( Could be left to Aglaecwif works too after last version )
And be sure you have 28 skill
Ok this one worked for me, after selecting destroy instead of attacking Deryl i am able to save laurie now. Thanks for the help man.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I wish our MC gets more 'Vader hallway walk' type fights. There was one in the Klaus' mansion, but our MC was in a hurry so he didn't come off as too intimidating.

4.80 star(s) 367 Votes