Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Feature release.

0.35.04-RA5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hints are now mostly done. All scene variants have hints and all features I can remember planning have been added. All jealousy scenes are broken out into the Jealousy category, and most are no longer double-credited since only one girl is seeing any action.

Other than SuLynn's location (which I forgot about until after updating the OP), if you feel any variants are incorrect, incomplete, or missing, let me know. I consider Viewed Scenes a separate feature, that I will work on at some point in the future.

I have also added a Defense League helper utility, since some of the most common gameplay questions center on recruitment and getting the club started.

As previously mentioned, the cheater lockout for combat Polymorph has been removed, but a coding oversight in the base game will still make some stuff unavailable.

Last edited:

DMCDante

May 13, 2017
I just noticed playing the latest version, the phone pictures don't change and I don't get texts sending the new pictures at various inhibition and corruption levels. It seems broken.

Edit. Reinstalled the game and the mod again and it works now. Terribly sorry for posting misinformation.

Last edited:

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
So there used to be a mod, not sure if it's this one, that unlocked all the available scenes and allowed you to view them at your whim. Does that mod still exist, and if so which one is it?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
So there used to be a mod, not sure if it's this one, that unlocked all the available scenes and allowed you to view them at your whim. Does that mod still exist, and if so which one is it?
It was not this one. You might have more luck asking the main thread.

DMCDante

May 13, 2017
When the Nympho scene with the sister is supposed to trigger when trying to study it gives this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/locations/loc_school.rpy", line 710, in script call
    call jackson_school_mischief3
  File "game/locations/loc_school.rpy", line 740, in script call
    call jackson_school_mischief2
  File "game/locations/loc_yourroom.rpy", line 318, in script call
    call sister_home_nympho_scene4
  File "game/radioactive/game/chars/Ra_char_Sister.rpy", line 86, in script
    $ RaChar[sis.ikey].NewTrack("Nympho4Sis")  #RA: Tracking
  File "game/radioactive/game/chars/Ra_char_Sister.rpy", line 86, in <module>
  File "game/radioactive/RaPerson.rpy", line 170, in NewTrack
    self.NewTracking[aKey]["Viewed"] = True
KeyError: u'Nympho4Sis'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/locations/loc_school.rpy", line 740, in script call
    call jackson_school_mischief2
  File "game/locations/loc_yourroom.rpy", line 318, in script call
    call sister_home_nympho_scene4
  File "game/radioactive/game/chars/Ra_char_Sister.rpy", line 86, in script
  File "D:\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/radioactive/game/chars/Ra_char_Sister.rpy", line 86, in <module>
  File "game/radioactive/RaPerson.rpy", line 170, in NewTrack
    self.NewTracking[aKey]["Viewed"] = True

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
SP 0.35.04
Wed Sep 18 23:42:23 2019

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.35.04-RA6 (2019.09.19)
Radioactive
  • Fixed a couple of hint key errors.
devcheat.rpy
  • Rollback
    • Nearly impossible to disable. (eg: Bad Manners)
    • Default limit set to 100.

Had a couple of errors in the code related to how the "range" function works. eg: range(1,4) returns 1, 2, and 3, but not 4.

Hm. And looking at your call stack in the error, I can see Baal has a bit of a coding error with
jackson_school_mischief2 and 3. He is calling the scenes and then ending them with a jump. It should either be (jump, jump) or (call, return). Each time he does (call, jump), it adds a dead layer onto the stack that will probably never be resolved correctly, which is why you have three of them running from the same line there.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
How about, first thanks for your mod, second I'm new at this install mods, my doubts are:

1.- All I have to do is unzip and paste directly into the game's "game" folder?
2.- Can I play the mod directly without configuring anything or do I need an extra configuration?
3.- I saw in an image of the original post said that this mod can avoid the "share" (not exactly ntr) is this true?
4.- Does this require any extra configuration?

Thank you, and sorry for all the questions.:oops:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
How about, first thanks for your mod, second I'm new at this install mods, my doubts are:

1.- All I have to do is unzip and paste directly into the game's "game" folder?
2.- Can I play the mod directly without configuring anything or do I need an extra configuration?
3.- I saw in an image of the original post said that this mod can avoid the "share" (not exactly ntr) is this true?
4.- Does this require any extra configuration?

Thank you, and sorry for all the questions.:oops:
1.- It comes zipped in a game folder, so target it at where the exe is located.
2.- Yes, but recommend opening preferences after launching the game. First post has explanation on what morals and psychosism means.
3.- Billysexual removes all share-content from that character.
4.- It's an ability you gain through mindcontrol.

Reactions: loikl and T.Geiger

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I saw in an image of the original post said that this mod can avoid the "share" (not exactly ntr) is this true?
Billysexual removes all share-content from that character.
Wild Oats removes all sharing (and some stuff that is not). Billy-Sexual (an upgrade to Wild Oats) is a bit finer-grained and only removes sharing with men (sharing will still occur for lesbian activity). (Wild Oats is from the base game, Billy-Sexual is from Radioactive.)

Reactions: Cmann and loikl

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/radioactive/getlucky/screen/GetLuckyScreen.rpy", line 9: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screen/screens.rpy", line 190: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
window:
^

File "game/screen/screens.rpy", line 448: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screen/screens.rpy", line 456: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screen/screens.rpy", line 478: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Mon Oct 07 06:46:18 2019

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
quick question, is the mod compatible with v36? Sorry if its a dumb question. The mod version number suggests that it would need to be updated for new game versions, but just wanted to make sure.

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
quick question, is the mod compatible with v36? Sorry if its a dumb question. The mod version number suggests that it would need to be updated for new game versions, but just wanted to make sure.
It does. Version 0.35.04-RA5 came out september 19 and game version 36 came out today so... Yeah it needs to be updated also give him a chance to update.

Reactions: desmosome

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Don't use the recompiled version and it works ( Ren'Py 7.1.1.929 ). Personally haven't encountered any other bugs so far after fixing those errors on 7.3.2.320, but remember you're outside the mod's scope at that point and any issues are your own to deal with.

Reactions: T.Geiger

H*A

May 24, 2018
Do you usually just diff to see what's changed, T.Geiger? Just generally curious.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Don't use the recompiled version
I try to use the original distribution of the base game for Radioactive wherever possible. Using a different version of Ren'Py can introduce bugs and change behavior, which creates a technical support headache.

Unfortunately, that is not what has been posted to the main thread this time.

Do you usually just diff to see what's changed?
Mostly. Sometimes the content is not obvious from the script, so I will have to look at the associated pictures as well. Occasionally, I may have to go as far as calling the scene.

The code work tends to be a little more involved though.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Update will not be out today. There's a lot of work to do. Currently working through Chelsea's Obsessive scenes.

It was up for a little while but they took it down when the repack came out.
Thanks. I have the file and will test against it. I will have to figure out which way to distribute though, against the official release or what's linked in the main thread.

Reactions: Attal

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Update will not be out today. There's a lot of work to do. Currently working through Chelsea's Obsessive scenes.

Thanks. I have the file and will test against it. I will have to figure out which way to distribute though, against the official release or what's linked in the main thread.
They both say v 0.36, are they not the same release?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes