cheesyninja

Sep 20, 2017
I'm having trouble unlocking Mary's fetish. I get to the point where you ask her to hang out after class but then there's no cutscene or anything. Time just advances normally. Am I missing something?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
ERROR:
- SyntaxError: invalid syntax (char_Mary.rpy line 2086)
- function get_globex_chars() return 'Allie'

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Loving this game, however meaningful content seems to be lacking in the newer updates, looking forward to some actual gameplay progression.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Loving this game, however meaningful content seems to be lacking in the newer updates, looking forward to some actual gameplay progression.
He let his patrons vote on how to proceed. Other aspects of the game will be developed after the school stuff is finished.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Once again. Can I get mom and sis to walk around the house naked without mind controlling them to do so? If so, how can I do it?
Lowering their inhibition down to 0 with Sympatic link won't do anything, they'll still walk dressed and get their inhibition increased up to at least 20 cuz they're dressed.

pellizza

May 7, 2017
Tamara again. I'm having troubles with recruiting her starting from last version (27.01).
I have Favor 51, Love 25 and succeeded in flirting but she don't invite me to follow her home.
Freddy stalking/spying not started.
Derek thread non started.

On a side note:
When you meet with the guys in the library the first time, Derek asks: "so mrs Larson wants you to narc us..." and here are two possible answers: 1) preety much 2) no she wants to look good for the school board.
Does the answer you choose affect the game development in any way or does it have any visible effect?

Thanks

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Tamara again. I'm having troubles with recruiting her starting from last version (27.01).
I have Favor 51, Love 25 and succeeded in flirting but she don't invite me to follow her home.
Freddy stalking/spying not started.
Derek thread non started.

On a side note:
When you meet with the guys in the library the first time, Derek asks: "so mrs Larson wants you to narc us..." and here are two possible answers: 1) preety much 2) no she wants to look good for the school board.
Does the answer you choose affect the game development in any way or does it have any visible effect?

Thanks
Can't help you with the first part but might be connected to the second question. In previous versions the answer did matter a lot as it was impossible(?) to get favor from Tamara at all if you choose the wrong answer. (If you do a search you'll find it in this thread.) I think(!) it still matters but only makes it much harder to get her to like you if you don't agree with her. I remember Baal saying even if you anger her you can get her if you keep tutoring her but he's probably the only one who can finally answer those questions.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Once again. Can I get mom and sis to walk around the house naked without mind controlling them to do so? If so, how can I do it?
Lowering their inhibition down to 0 with Sympatic link won't do anything, they'll still walk dressed and get their inhibition increased up to at least 20 cuz they're dressed.
Have you tried boosting their corruption?

I'm pretty sure that has an effect on their clothing as well.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Okay, to get the Flirt option, Billy needs to have Fa 40, and Tamara needs to not be suspicious. Once Billy succeeds at a flirt check (which is based on Social, Personality, and number of Tamara tutoring sessions), the check to get Tamara to invite Billy out is:
if tam.love>=25 and weekday == "Monday" and story1.tamara_afterschool_event == 0 and (story1.tamara_freddy_distraction == "Rejected" or story1.tamara_completed_step >= 1):

So, Lo 25, it must be a Monday, she must not have already invited Billy, and either Billy has rejected hooking Fred up with Mom or Sis or the first investigation is complete.

(On a side note, you might want to tutor Tamara at least 10 times if you want to recruit Derek without hooking him up with one of the girls.)

Yes, although there is not necessarily a correct answer. 1) is considered to be truthful, and 2) is considered to be a lie in the game code. If Billy tells the truth, Favor will increase with Tamara faster during tutoring. If he lies, tutoring Derek will not cap out at Fa 30.

At this time, the only real reason to increase Favor with Derek is if you want to pick him (instead of Tamara or Fred) for storyline events. I have not delved much into the storyline, so I do not know offhand if it is ever advantageous to pick him. (Additional note, Billy only needs Fa 20 to be able to pick Derek.)

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes