Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I render 200-250 full image renders a month, or 350-400 renders if there is a decent amount of overlay images. A lot can be done with 200ish images. This new update I'm working on is almost completely NCHDL story content, with just a little bit of final tidbits of Mary. Branching storylines are the only thing that slows me down, but that will always be the case. If there aren't multiple ways to do a storyline, with multiple endings, I won't be happy with it.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
shit critique, no concept of scope of how big the game is without animation, no worthwhile information on what is wrong with the cg, 0 out of 10, would not reply again
Most folks don't know shit about development or even worse they give a shit about the passion people put in their work. Don't let those folks get you down, they're not worth it. And let's be true, your game isn't tailored for people that have no patience and wanna see pussy without investing any effort. Some of its best scenes are hard to achieve and almost hidden at times. And that is exactly what I like in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: badblonde

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Good game don't need animation. But i must admit this game is not new player friendly. good replay available

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
I've tutored Tamara and was flirty until Trust, Love, and Lust are all 100 and didn't let Freddy follow her. There was never any NCHDL dialogue though. So finally I let Freddy follow her up until the choice to use Mom or Sis to distract him or call it a red herring and end the spying. So I called off the spying, but still she won't join. This is all without mods. What am I missing?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I've tutored Tamara and was flirty until Trust, Love, and Lust are all 100 and didn't let Freddy follow her. There was never any NCHDL dialogue though. So finally I let Freddy follow her up until the choice to use Mom or Sis to distract him or call it a red herring and end the spying. So I called off the spying, but still she won't join. This is all without mods. What am I missing?
you must not recruit derek yet

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
read this for the new ones if they want to recruit [Tamara] should be their priority.
Leave (Derek) for the last

De@dmanWalking

Aug 14, 2018
Is this is a full game? or is there an update coming and does anyone know when that might be....if this has be asked and answered than forgive my ignorance.

Entusiast

Jun 27, 2018
Good game, but don't have much time to play :(((
I have a question: Principal Larson has corruption 26 and suppression Professionalism. When I visit her, I watch corrupted scene (bj of a student), but the scene doesn't unlock in phone. Is this a bug or I'm doing something wrong?
BTW... The same problem with Nikki nympho scenes...

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Good game, but don't have much time to play :(((
I have a question: Principal Larson has corruption 26 and suppression Professionalism. When I visit her, I watch corrupted scene (bj of a student), but the scene doesn't unlock in phone. Is this a bug or I'm doing something wrong?
BTW... The same problem with Nikki nympho scenes...
Not all scenes can be watched again on the phone and the developer said he may remove the whole feature in the near future. Passion3D is working on a mod for that, so we have to be patient to see what we can expect.

Reactions: DJsona

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Not all scenes can be watched again on the phone and the developer said he may remove the whole feature in the near future. Passion3D is working on a mod for that, so we have to be patient to see what we can expect.
I still have things to do, and all the thumbnails;)
I'm waiting for the next version to finalize. This will be Baal's function. If he deleted the code or not.

In the meantime, here is already a preview of what you will have:
Sans titre.png Sans titre2.png

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Looks good. If you ever feel like isolating that function from the rest of your mod, and making a stand alone replay mod, I'll advertise it on my Patreon for you. Though I understand that may be a lot of additional work.
I did it to be integrated in SFC.
I will see to make a standalone version, it should be possible ;)

Reactions: DJsona
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes