nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
The download for mega on the first post is unavailable. Also I know this was answered already but I can't find it in this topic. When did the creator say the new update version will no longer work for saves from the previous versions?

Found a link for download on page 263.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
@Baal7734
I hope that google has translated correctly french->english ;)

There seems to be an old bug which, with the evolution of the code, is beginning to grow and may pose serious problems in the future.

With the implementation of the replay that I am developing, it turns out that backups are not done properly. Some variables and some class fields are not saved! I was even entitled to a font size change in the console. It even happened a weird thing on my computer, but that I did not manage to reproduce.

To be sure, I tested the replay in the base code generated by renpy when creating a new project. Everything worked perfectly.

So, SFC_Replay will probably not be implemented in the next version of the game.

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
@Baal7734
I hope that google has translated correctly french->english ;)

There seems to be an old bug which, with the evolution of the code, is beginning to grow and may pose serious problems in the future.

With the implementation of the replay that I am developing, it turns out that backups are not done properly. Some variables and some class fields are not saved! I was even entitled to a font size change in the console. It even happened a weird thing on my computer, but that I did not manage to reproduce.

To be sure, I tested the replay in the base code generated by renpy when creating a new project. Everything worked perfectly.

So, SFC_Replay will probably not be implemented in the next version of the game.
You see some things that do not work as you want.

the truth that your mod does not work in my
try several times to install it and it did not work
Well, that does not mean it does not work
but I think these things happen so better
do not give up

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
You see some things that do not work as you want.

the truth that your mod does not work in my
try several times to install it and it did not work
Well, that does not mean it does not work
but I think these things happen so better
do not give up
As I said, I did a lot of testing. And the replay works very well.
I see what does not work.
The truth is that my SFC mod works very well too. Every report I got was due to an installation problem!
I'm sure if I send you a version of the modded game, it will work ;)
I do not consider myself a computer genius, but I have been programming professionally for over 30 years. From the little game of ping pong to the drivers system and network, and with different languages like ASM, C/C++, Pascal, DBase, Prolog(IA) etc ...
So I have a little, well I think, used to see when it works or not ;)

Reactions: nb8 and Snugglepuff

pellizza

May 7, 2017
Okay, to get the Flirt option, Billy needs to have Fa 40, and Tamara needs to not be suspicious. Once Billy succeeds at a flirt check (which is based on Social, Personality, and number of Tamara tutoring sessions), the check to get Tamara to invite Billy out is:
if tam.love>=25 and weekday == "Monday" and story1.tamara_afterschool_event == 0 and (story1.tamara_freddy_distraction == "Rejected" or story1.tamara_completed_step >= 1):
Last question: why in regular game terms must you choose EITHER Freddy's corruption story OR Tamara's recruitment?
I'll probably be able to obtain both tweaking the variables above but it's just a curiosity.

Thanks again

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Last question: why in regular game terms must you choose EITHER Freddy's corruption story OR Tamara's recruitment?
I'll probably be able to obtain both tweaking the variables above but it's just a curiosity.

Thanks again
Because there will be multiple ways to play the game, So I've made multiple paths through the story, so that if you decide to play a different way, you can make different choices and have a different game.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
why in regular game terms must you choose EITHER Freddy's corruption story OR Tamara's recruitment?
You only need to complete the first investigation if you want to see Fred hook up with someone. I think the third investigation is the one that locks out Tamara.

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
I'm gonna sound like an idiot here, but what program was used to make the visuals for this, I see a lot of games use it and I'm thinking about making my own at some point.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I'm gonna sound like an idiot here, but what program was used to make the visuals for this, I see a lot of games use it and I'm thinking about making my own at some point.
Renpy and DazStudio for render images. Both are free ;)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I think, I've finished everything. it's a nice game, but i can't replay the scenes what i've got . i hope they can make an album for the scenes that i've got

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Just a thought for me... What happens when/if there's a push for more story elements? How would those renders be done in a timely manner compared to what's done with all of the stuff already inside?

Seems to be a very deep task at this stage no matter how you look.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes