Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Question .. all this time i always play with the original ... But i wanna try using the mod cause sometimes it.s very tired just to get money or point. but i.m afraid is Will affect the game ?

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
tweak to trigger all Sophie scenes in one go:

there are 2 main events with Sophie
1. sophie_drunk2
multiple scenes at different inhibition and corruption of Sophie:
a) inhibition>90 ,
just some dialogues.

b) inhibition btw 80 and 90
mom shows Belly's dick to Sophie.
c) inhibition btw 70 and 80
Sophie touches Belly's dick

d) inhibition btw 70 and 80, corruption <20
Sophie blows Belly
e) inhibition btw 60 and 70 , corruption <20
Sophie and mom shares Belly's cum
f) inhibition <60 , corruption>20
Belly fucks Sophie .

2. sophie_drunk3

Let her use your room(choice)
multiple scenes at diff love and lust of Sophie

a) love > 30
Sophie sleeps naked .
b) love >30 and corruption btw 20 and 30 and lust>30
Sophie's hands on Belly's dick:
1.Pretend to be sleep , sophie jerks Belly off.

2. Wake her up:
Sophie blows Belly.
if Sophie love> 80 and Sophie corruption>30
Sophie rides Belly.

Here is how to access scenes.
*keep player's alignment btw 40 and 60.
- save game b4 Belly go to sleep on Wed or Sat.[save1]
- go to sleep and see what happens. If there is noise go and investigate.
- load [save1] and play until you encounter Mom and Sophie in living room. If mom and sophie is in living room ,save game here [save2].

1. open console shift+O.
2. Manipulate Sophie status to meet particular scenes as described above.
s.love=value
s.corruption=value
s.inhibition=value
s.lust=value
player.alignment=value
*keep player's alignment btw 40 and 60.

3. to access drunk2 or drunk3 event:
type in console : call sophie_drunk2 or call sophie_drunk3.

4. load save2 and play with different status.

you can get hints to trigger any scenes if you go trough character's .rpy file
In Sophie drunk 1 whos inhibtion that you refering to ? ... Oooh and in Sophie drunk 2 ini bed u don't need coruption 30 to trigerr it.. u just need lust to 80... In matter afect itu Will give you coruption and inhibtion to Sophie

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Good game, but don't have much time to play :(((
I have a question: Principal Larson has corruption 26 and suppression Professionalism. When I visit her, I watch corrupted scene (bj of a student), but the scene doesn't unlock in phone. Is this a bug or I'm doing something wrong?
BTW... The same problem with Nikki nympho scenes...
I think you get Larson's scenes from knocking her willpower to 0 and going to your job. Different from visiting her.

For Nikki, she comes up in the school when her willpower is 0 as well. High Nympho reqs are understood here. Just saying you should check the willpower to see if this is 0 and what's the stats on them.

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
does anyone have a good link for this game using Mega anytime I try it doesn't work and when I try the other link they mess up my laptop.
thanks - Windows please

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
how to activate mothers nympho thing?

*edit* k i got it. all i need to do is lust overload for nympho and love overload for obsession

Entusiast

Jun 27, 2018
I think you get Larson's scenes from knocking her willpower to 0 and going to your job. Different from visiting her.

For Nikki, she comes up in the school when her willpower is 0 as well. High Nympho reqs are understood here. Just saying you should check the willpower to see if this is 0 and what's the stats on them.
The problem is not triggering of the scenes. The problem is after the scene is triggered it doesn't unlock in the phone...

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The problem is not triggering of the scenes. The problem is after the scene is triggered it doesn't unlock in the phone...
That's because I have stopped supporting that function, as it has become too cumbersome for me to do while still implementing new content. Check out Passion3D's scene replay function when he releases it.

Entusiast

Jun 27, 2018
That's because I have stopped supporting that function, as it has become too cumbersome for me to do while still implementing new content. Check out Passion3D's scene replay function when he releases it.
ok. thanks... and continue with the good work you do :). Personally I can survive without Replay function it is not so important for me.

dubura

May 10, 2017
i could go without the animation if it didnt take 6 fucking hours to get a snap shot a comic would have been better for something like this

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I still have things to do, and all the thumbnails;)
I'm waiting for the next version to finalize. This will be Baal's function. If he deleted the code or not.

In the meantime, here is already a preview of what you will have:
View attachment 142976 View attachment 142977
great job! it will be possible to choose the clothes the girls use or it will be like in the photo menu where you can't choose?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
great job! it will be possible to choose the clothes the girls use or it will be like in the photo menu where you can't choose?
Thanks, for now it will be the same.
But I note the idea ;) I would see if it is feasible

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
a nice thing would be if you kept that UI for the mod, and when you click the scene you open a submenu with the different outfits
The problem is not programming, it's my job since many years, but the time that will ask me each update.
If the development of the mod requires complete time, I will have to open a page patreon ;)

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes