khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You should see the Radioactive thread. I know there have been problems with the catalog. TGeiger did some update I believe
Yeah he replied to my post on the radioactive forum. Seems to be a memory issue with the catalog involving the flaw suppression injection he added. Sometimes it shows up, othertimes it crashes instead of showing up. If you crash just click rollback and scroll the other direction and you'll be fine for now.

Reactions: Passion3D

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Might be a stupid and strange question. But how do you increase cheerleader influence?
Without cheats a value of 2 is the max. You have to help Kelly with her problem (+1). Decide for the picture (+1) else you'll stay with only 1.

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
Hello, I was doing the Cant beat them or join em... now what ? quest to get 2 ppl to join, I got the male to join, then later got tamara too but it is still in 1/2 members and says only tamara joined, I read theres a bug where u cant send ur mate to follow tamara or it bugs ... i dont have any saves b4 that now and given the grind... any command i can do to rectify that bug ?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Version 28 is out with a couple of bug fixes, is it available or are we waiting for the bugfixes to stop coming first?

Yes i know this is no doubt a common ask but i've checked the last few pages and have found no mentions.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Version 28 is out with a couple of bug fixes, is it available or are we waiting for the bugfixes to stop coming first?

Yes i know this is no doubt a common ask but i've checked the last few pages and have found no mentions.
Check the last page. One of the main modders has the 0.28.00 version. Since alot of people on here use the modded versions rather than the vanilla one, it's unlikely being uploaded before the moddable version is done. Otherwise there will be another gazzilion posts on here by people complaining about bugs they get from using a 0.27 mod with a 0.28 game version.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Check the last page. One of the main modders has the 0.28.00 version. Since alot of people on here use the modded versions rather than the vanilla one, it's unlikely being uploaded before the moddable version is done. Otherwise there will be another gazzilion posts on here by people complaining about bugs they get from using a 0.27 mod with a 0.28 game version.
Fair enough, thanks for the reply, i personally play it raw or with the simple cheat mod to change a particular value, i guess that puts me in the minority.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
how can you play without get lucky mod ?
Patience and efficiency, always have the girl whose scene you want in the correct state while doing other things, that way you effectively passive grind the scenes that get lucky would effect while doing other things, as for the mom's night out scenes i use the nights before as my save points, if it doesn't pop when i load, i just reload.

Don't get me wrong, get lucky is great and I've used it plenty but it's not required IMO, plenty of girls to grind so plenty of time to wait for scenes to pop, the more girls the more scenes, the more time you have, i don;t play every update anymore, at least three updates gap and generally i go from the beginning each time, especially when a new story piece is put out, that's normally my signal to go take another look.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Patience and efficiency, always have the girl whose scene you want in the correct state while doing other things, that way you effectively passive grind the scenes that get lucky would effect while doing other things, as for the mom's night out scenes i use the nights before as my save points, if it doesn't pop when i load, i just reload.

Don't get me wrong, get lucky is great and I've used it plenty but it's not required IMO, plenty of girls to grind so plenty of time to wait for scenes to pop, the more girls the more scenes, the more time you have, i don;t play every update anymore, at least three updates gap and generally i go from the beginning each time, especially when a new story piece is put out, that's normally my signal to go take another look.
I play without mods aswell. All I do is savescumming at wednesday and saturday night, because otherwise the Sophie progress litteraly takes ingame years.

Reactions: seraphimd2
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes