eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
For the impatient ones: Here are the 0.28.02 scripts:

Files are too big to upload here directly. I don't have premium or anything, so no clue how long the links will be active.

Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys. Probably a long shot but will ask anyway. Has anyone got a save featuring the Maggie and Freddy exercise route that they can post plz? Really really dont want to have to start the game from the beginning. Many thanks

Reactions: DJsona

Dudethe1st

Mar 15, 2018
Can't do combat with the tattooed chick. Gives an error, I hit ignore and then I'm locked in and can't attack. Suggestions?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
- Added more codes for the console commands -
for the special ppl reading this. doing a time command (hour/day) doesn,t allow time progression

I tried doing night and going to sleep, was stuck at night time

Generico Zayn

Jul 23, 2017
I'm enjoying the new update so far, does anyone know who won the poll for next girl?

I think it was between Terry and Chelsea.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
doing a time command (hour/day) doesn,t allow time progression
If you want to advance the time: call adv_time
If you want to advance the day: call adv_day

This isn't 100% clean though. For example, if you adv_time while in the hallway at school in the morning, the girls already there will stick around while new girls are summoned right on top of them. Also, adv_day won't reset the time to morning (that's handled by adv_time).

I would expect these to be safe to use for the most part, but I can't promise they won't mess things up. I've only ever used them for testing.

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
One of the better games but still grindy like hell.

I think he said there is a save wipe after reaching 0.30 .. or?

Did he mention to add more variation for the existing girls or will he simply continue to add girls ...because once you completely corrupted a couple of girls it simply gets repetitive. I would like to see more events for the existing girls especially for my little sister :)

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
One of the better games but still grindy like hell.

I think he said there is a save wipe after reaching 0.30 .. or?

Did he mention to add more variation for the existing girls or will he simply continue to add girls ...because once you completely corrupted a couple of girls it simply gets repetitive. I would like to see more events for the existing girls especially for my little sister :)
i believe he will do all the school girls first.
and yes, 0.30 is a milestone

blui

Aug 25, 2017
What update was the save reset scheduled for?
From his wikia : " JUST A REMINDER, 0.30.00 will have a hard reset. This has to be done every once in a while, when the update system I have that allows you play from build to build with your old saves gets too long in the tooth. I haven't done one of these since 0.15.00 and it's getting close to time for me to do another. I like giving everyone as much of an early heads up as I can. You will not be able to carry saves from 0.29.00 to 0.30.00. You have been warned ^_^"

Reactions: DarkSouls40k

Deceptus

Aug 21, 2017
I have a question regarding the 30$ features. Looking at his patreon it does not state that people who pledge 30$ will get other features too.
Also another a question regarding the same thing; Will the 30$ feature be available to us free-loader next update or is it something exclusive to the 30$ pledger?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I have a question regarding the 30$ features. Looking at his patreon it does not state that people who pledge 30$ will get other features too.
Also another a question regarding the same thing; Will the 30$ feature be available to us free-loader next update or is it something exclusive to the 30$ pledger?
The version posted on F95 is the full version Patreon.
But nothing prevents you from supporting the developer.
You're even encouraged to do it ;)

Reactions: DJsona and Deceptus

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
Whats different about the Freddy/Mom workout plot line? When I extracted the CG it looked the same. More dialogue at each picture or something?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes