bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
OP Updated with v0.28.00 links

FYI - per his Patreon, there are two bug-fix versions released and current version is v0.28.02. Will be posted as soon as available.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Does the begginning nurse have any content?
There's another scene with her you can get at wednesday and saturday night, when Maggie is nympho. Current content revolves mostly about the school characters and Maggie. Once the school plotline and characters are finished we might see more from her.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Note: Built from the moddable version from @Passion3D - Updated Sept 10, 2018
SuperPowered [v0.28.05] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.27GB

Download Win (323MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Note: Built from the moddable version from @Passion3D
SuperPowered [v0.28.00] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.27GB

Download Win (313MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you rock!

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Was the NTR removed completely or no? Its not mentioned in any of the tags anymore so just wondering if the mod for avoiding NTR is still needed

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Was the NTR removed completely or no? Its not mentioned in any of the tags anymore so just wondering if the mod for avoiding NTR is still needed
Let's please not start this discussion again. There is no NTR by definition in this game, however girls may or may not have sex with other guys if:
- you make them at certain plot decisions (avoidable)
- you make them sex bots (they will be whoring to benefit your wallet)
- you make them nymphomaniacs (avoidable)
------most nympho scenes don't include other guys, actually I only remember Maggie and Kelly scenes doing so right now
- you corrupt them too much

All sexual content between girls and guys other than the MC can be turned off by using the wild oats supression mindcraft.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I am asking this in a serious fashion. I have been following the thread and I am still unsure. Is this a simple corruption & fuck with peoples minds game or is there superhero stuff going on. From what I have read so far I believe its the former rather than the later.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
I am asking this in a serious fashion. I have been following the thread and I am still unsure. Is this a simple corruption & fuck with peoples minds game or is there superhero stuff going on. From what I have read so far I believe its the former rather than the later.
You can unlock several super powers and use them. The MC uses those mostly to get laid ,sure. It's an adult game after all.
Whether he behaves heroic or more like a villain is up to you.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes