Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
Hey guys, this is a very noob question I'm sure (i'm new to these types of games), how do i update the game to the newest version while keeping my save file from the previous version?

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
Hey guys, this is a very noob question I'm sure (i'm new to these types of games), how do i update the game to the newest version while keeping my save file from the previous version?
Just delete the old version, and unpack the new. The save files are stored elswhere, so you keep those automatically.

anon6282

Sep 2, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get all the mom/freddy ntr?so far I've only got the one when she catches him peeking

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
game have little disbalance now, you need around 2 years game time to build you characters superpowers, then 2 weeks game time to grab most girls. Hope this will be fixed in final version.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I crash when scrolling through the list of potential powers in Globex pretty frequently in the current version. Not sure if that's a base game issue or a mod issue. Generally I can just click the rollback option and go the other direction and it's fine so it's not game breaking. I use Get Lucky and Radioactive. It's not consistent and it happens regardless which direction I scroll through the powers.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I crash when scrolling through the list of potential powers in Globex pretty frequently in the current version. Not sure if that's a base game issue or a mod issue. Generally I can just click the rollback option and go the other direction and it's fine so it's not game breaking. I use Get Lucky and Radioactive. It's not consistent and it happens regardless which direction I scroll through the powers.
You should see the Radioactive thread. I know there have been problems with the catalog. TGeiger did some update I believe

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes