Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't experienced the whole game yet, so it's easy to miss. I'll look into it. And by all means, if you see anything else that could use a bit of liquid luck let me know.
Personally, I'd really like it if the nympho scenes were given a go with them or not prompt altogether, but I suppose that's more on the maker than a modder. It makes me very reluctant to put someone in an altered state when I know they might very well waste my whole morning or afternoon.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Personally, I'd really like it if the nympho scenes were given a go with them or not prompt altogether, but I suppose that's more on the maker than a modder. It makes me very reluctant to put someone in an altered state when I know they might very well waste my whole morning or afternoon.
The downside of Unstable states is the time cost.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
suddenly i cant interact with any1 on november 1st and onward, using the 3 mods, simple, get lucky and radioactive, have for almost the whole game without incident :( T_T

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call interacts (get_char_by_ikey(interact_who)) from _call_interacts
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 235, in script
    call screen interact(char)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 81, in execute
    screen interact(char):
    screen interact(char):
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 497, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 497, in keywords
    imagebutton:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 500, in keywords
    if chatoptions_available:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 506, in keywords
    if player.power_MAN == 0:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 510, in keywords
    elif player.power_MAN >= 2:
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'gab_topic3'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call interacts (get_char_by_ikey(interact_who)) from _call_interacts
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 235, in script
    call screen interact(char)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\private\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v02603-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen interact(char):
    screen interact(char):
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 497, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 497, in keywords
    imagebutton:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 506, in keywords
    if player.power_MAN == 0:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 510, in keywords
    elif player.power_MAN >= 2:
  File "<screen language>", line 511, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'gab_topic3'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.26.03
Fri Aug 03 02:15:51 2018

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Cheating with the console is good and easy. But do not look for interaction where there is none! Do not go faster than Baal ;)
Add Anne in the phone contacts is useless, there are no images or interactions. For now, the only girls you can have in your contacts are Allie, Kelly, Sandra, Samantha, Denise, Larson, Maggie (mother), Stephanie (sister), Nikki, Mary.
Adding another character will not do anything except a scratch of the game. ;)

Also respect the compatibility between Mods. You will find information in the OP of this thread, or in the OP of each Mod

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
That looks like Radioactive. You probably installed another mod on top of it. At the very least, your installation is bad. Not all the mods are compatible together.

And yes, ask about mod problems in the mod threads, not here.
Thx, solved, i'm sorry when a game have as much mods as this does i got lost t.t, won't be happening again, i think i don't have problems now.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
what are the two scences called with sis between corrupted 3 and sexbot? and how do you get them?
Corrupted (Freddy), which I think means you went down the no Tamara recruitment path and instead corrupted Freddy by using your sister or something. Haven't done that yet. Might never bother, not getting Tamara feels too much like a failure condition.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
New Update

I'm now writing the last scenes of the next release, (should be out very soon 1-2 days) Which means it's time to vote on who do I work on next?

Chelsea(left) or Terri(right) ?

there is no way in hell the patrons do not vote for Terri on this ....Twins 4tw lol

View attachment 131056
Terri. A thousand times Terri.
Nothing to do with the twins, whiles it's a bonus. But the petite, nerdy girl <3

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
I do personally hope that Terri is next up because I love her character model and love the trope of corrupting the prudish nerd girl. I do think that Chelsea, when she gets her turn, will have a really interesting story with the close relationship she has with Nikki. There is a real rich base backstory already in place for Chelsea that could lead to some amazing scenes.

Reactions: badblonde

dpaidmdpy

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone know when the gender swap will be in effect? I unlock the option but it says that its not in current build.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes