jallathai

Sep 9, 2017
I remember a while ago there being talk about an Allie obsessive scene that included Stephanie being finished but not being coded into the game. Has that been patched in yet? My Allie night scenes are currently stuck at the third level but I see that there is still another scene left to go.
Step has to be unstable aswell. forgot if it was nymp or obession

hunt001

Jul 15, 2017
No new outfit selection for maggie, the current ones are lame. Future updates should bring in options to take maggie on date nights, shopping and ability to choose her attire from a selection of clothes.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
maybe with you saying school storyline is well on its way, you misunderstood "I seen the whole woman in school being controlled already, personally think its time MC goes there", which I could see why.

Am aware school storyline on its way, meant MC should go after heroes/villains out with school, like the 2 woman we originally saw in intro.

I knew there was some woman in school still to be done, also sisters friend Dani + woman at each of the locations for buying powers, school jobs and the doctor.

That sorta suggests 1 month on each , so if you saying 2 woman, be at least 3 months (totally wild guess).
long time ago a option was there to vote on for the patrons. Bit by bit of everything or focus on school first. When Baal is saying 2 girls left at school and the story there, it means something the date is coming closer, now he has done some bits on the division/outer school play etc, but that's done for progress in school. Now when school is done it's still only a fraction of the game and story.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

SuperPowered [v0.27.01] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.18GB
Updated Aug 7, 2018 made from Passion3D's moddable version
Download Win (398MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dboss

Apr 27, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

SuperPowered [v0.27.01] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.18GB

Download PC (406MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'r a time saver.
Thanks man.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Old saves dont work.

As much I support the work of that guys, but its a shame, if they cant bring up a game with working saves.
Thats like building and selling a car and missing the engine.
I hope, there will be a quick fix for this.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Old saves dont work.

As much I support the work of that guys, but its a shame, if they cant bring up a game with working saves.
Thats like building and selling a car and missing the engine.
I hope, there will be a quick fix for this.
Too many engine changes necessitate starting over as running an old save on a new engine (using your car imagery; Unleaded on a Diesel engine) could cause a LOT of borkage. At least he's updating the engine NOW instead of say, V0.99.

Reactions: Centurion

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Heard good things about this game. from the pics though I think the MC' s mom should have bought him some sandwiches. Dude could hide behind a broomstick and have room for a marching band. XD

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes