• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Yeah, patreon says 27.01 is out, bugfix version of 27.00. Now we wait for some kind soul to share it.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Honestly, I'm curious why Baal doesn't post the new versions here.
It would let him control what we get access to if he decides he doesn't want X here or whatever.
Also, the only Hellraiser I remember seeing is the first one and the new one. Please don't make a Hellraiser inspired bad guy, I don't think I could handle it.
A Phantasm Tall Man might be acceptable

el_duderino

Nov 30, 2017
Anyone know when the gender swap will be in effect? I unlock the option but it says that its not in current build.
It only works with Nikki (if you don't suppress her lesbianism, it is needed) and Mom, Sis (with the longer sex scenes at home), afaik.

And it get's more interesting, if you unlock both tiers of the genderswap. :)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
It only works with Nikki (if you don't suppress her lesbianism, it is needed) and Mom, Sis (with the longer sex scenes at home), afaik.
Maggie Stephanie Nikki Samantha Denise Mary Allie <-- Have polymorph options during sex action.

Reactions: Centurion

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I used mods last time mostly because I had already played through a number of times without mods, so really didn't want to grind again, only reason why I used them. (i reformatted harddrive and forgot to back up game, my fault)

I do have a question for you Baal ?

I love how you have made most things optional in game, however, I am wondering when/if we will ever see the MC actually use his super powers on actual super heroes or super villains?

This is something I personally REALLY want to see very soon, I seen the whole woman in school being controlled already, personally think its time MC goes there, its like he is ready to go to next stage, the woman in school where practice and learning curve ( so to speak lol), before going after the hot super heroes or villains.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I used mods last time mostly because I had already played through a number of times without mods, so really didn't want to grind again, only reason why I used them. (i reformatted harddrive and forgot to back up game, my fault)

I do have a question for you Baal ?

I love how you have made most things optional in game, however, I am wondering when/if we will ever see the MC actually use his super powers on actual super heroes or super villains?

This is something I personally REALLY want to see very soon, I seen the whole woman in school being controlled already, personally think its time MC goes there, its like he is ready to go to next stage, the woman in school where practice and learning curve ( so to speak lol), before going after the hot super heroes or villains.
I can't give you a date, but I'm much closer. There's only two characters left in the school, and the school storyline is well on it's way.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I can't give you a date, but I'm much closer. There's only two characters left in the school, and the school storyline is well on it's way.
maybe with you saying school storyline is well on its way, you misunderstood "I seen the whole woman in school being controlled already, personally think its time MC goes there", which I could see why.

Am aware school storyline on its way, meant MC should go after heroes/villains out with school, like the 2 woman we originally saw in intro.

I knew there was some woman in school still to be done, also sisters friend Dani + woman at each of the locations for buying powers, school jobs and the doctor.

That sorta suggests 1 month on each , so if you saying 2 woman, be at least 3 months (totally wild guess).

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
maybe with you saying school storyline is well on its way, you misunderstood "I seen the whole woman in school being controlled already, personally think its time MC goes there", which I could see why.

Am aware school storyline on its way, meant MC should go after heroes/villains out with school, like the 2 woman we originally saw in intro.

I knew there was some woman in school still to be done, also sisters friend Dani + woman at each of the locations for buying powers, school jobs and the doctor.

That sorta suggests 1 month on each , so if you saying 2 woman, be at least 3 months (totally wild guess).
No, you misunderstood Baal. (I think :HeyGuys:)
Hero stuff starts after school stuff is finished. Putting out random numbers won't help here, it's done when it's done. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: czertik

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
If I'm reading Baal correctly, all we can infer is that corruptions outside the school won't be started until after we've had our fun with Terri and Chelsea and the school plot is finished. That, to me, says that the last two girls could be finished but there could still be school-related updates before anything happens to anyone outside the school.

kkkk4444

May 13, 2018
would be nice to be able to meet 1-2 random girls at cafe in the evening, just for some chat/hugs/kisses... getting bored of mom and sis

Reactions: Shades19

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
I remember a while ago there being talk about an Allie obsessive scene that included Stephanie being finished but not being coded into the game. Has that been patched in yet? My Allie night scenes are currently stuck at the third level but I see that there is still another scene left to go.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes