HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
You can get 3 different scene for mom: Audience, Workout or Slave. You must passed the persuasion skill check to get the scene depending on the stat. you need to reload if you want to see a different scene. Im not sure for sister stat.

Audience:
1. m corruption > 50 or nympho, freddy inhibition > 80
2. m corruption > 50 or nympho, freddy inhibition > 60
3. m corruption > 50 or nympho, freddy inhibition > 50, not wild oats
4. m corruption > 50 or nympho, freddy inhibition < 50, not wild oats

Workout:
1. m inhibition > 80
2. m inhibition < 80, freddy inhibition > 80
3. m inhibition < 80, freddy inhibition > 70
4. m inhibition < 80, freddy inhibition > 60
5. m inhibition < 80, freddy inhibition > 50
6. m inhibition < 80, freddy inhibition > 40
7. m inhibition < 80, m corruption < 30, freddy inhibition > 30
8. m inhibition < 80, m corruption < 40, freddy inhibition > 30
9. m inhibition < 80, m corruption < 50, freddy inhibition > 30
10. m inhibition < 80, m corruption > 50, freddy inhibition > 30

Slave:
1. m corruption < 35
2. m corruption > 35, freddy corruption < 5
3. m corruption > 35, freddy corruption < 10
4. m corruption > 35, freddy corruption < 15
5. m corruption > 35, freddy corruption > 15, not wild oats
on monday afternoons after coming back from school, I see the "audience" scenes with mom and Freddy. How exactly do I get the others?

EDIT: nevermind, I figured it out by looking at the code and then manually cheesing the story1.freddy_mom value through the console:

Code:
        elif weekday == "Monday" and phase == "Afternoon":
            if story1.freddy_mom == "house slave":
                call mom_freddy_house_slave
            elif story1.freddy_mom == "workout partner":
                call mom_freddy_workout
            elif story1.freddy_mom == "audience":
                call mom_freddy_audience
            $ kitchen_event_check=True

Last edited:

Lirix

Sep 18, 2017
I appear to have done something interesting again. I just triggered the Karma/Terrorstrike encounter on December 3rd in v43.00-pc. No mods installed, but I was trying to break it due to a behavior I had noticed. So let's recreate this.

1) Found hero club.
2) Create save on Tuesday Day.
3) Advance time and attend hero club receiving a "big" mission.
4) Load save created in step 2.
5) Advance time and attend hero club receiving a different "big" mission.
6) Repeat step 4 and 5 until Karma/Terrorstrike are encountered.

That loop seems to short circuit the storyline. It is worth noting that if you save before the hero club and receive a "small" mission that loading does not result in different missions cycling through. Also, the big missions are not randomly assigned from the full list; they appear to be assigned from the pool minus whatever has been previously assigned in the loop. When you have run the loop and observed all of the big missions starting before you reload, the final pass has zero big missions to assign and defaults to the encounter. Gameplay does flow forward from this point, but I haven't yet tested whether the Pixie storyline plays through naturally albeit extremely early.

Not sure if it's even worth the time to try and fix, but figured I should point it out. Hopefully that was descriptive enough to recreate, but let me know if further elaboration is required.

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
The game is cool, if a bit complicated, but I have one big gripe with it. Why in the name of god did he make MC look like a walking corpse? He is just out of place ugly. Also, graphics, story and writing, in general, are kinda bad but whatever. What I like most about this game is that you can turn all the girls into braindead sex slaves which is kinda fun. But god damn, the MC looks hideous...

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
The game is cool, if a bit complicated, but I have one big gripe with it. Why in the name of god did he make MC look like a walking corpse? He is just out of place ugly. Also, graphics, story and writing, in general, are kinda bad but whatever. What I like most about this game is that you can turn all the girls into braindead sex slaves which is kinda fun. But god damn, the MC looks hideous...
In the beginning, the plan was to have Billy bulk up over the course of the story, but the dev realized that would require far too many more renders, so stick Billy remains the default.
Think of him like Deadpool. A cancer patient with superpowers.
You get used to it.

popaloumpa

Nov 5, 2019
i would like to try this game but what mod should i play with ?? some aare incompatible etc .. caan someone give me the best set up ??

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
for first time - better with no mods at all. just for reason to know what exactly you didn`t like (if there is). then choose mod(or play without any - someone likes it more).

VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
hey, first time here, is this game good? i mean the models are the same as the preview when he's still updating in 2021?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Ciao
qualcuno ha un salvataggio completo ?
Anyone has a full save?
A save really isn't very useful in this game. There is no gallery and scenes can vary depending on current conditions (Favor, Lust, Love, Inhibition, Corruption, mental health) and some are non-repeatable.

A "full save" at this point in the game puts Billy having graduated from school with nothing to do. The repeatable insanity(some of -- others are locked out), sex, and booty call scenes can be seen. The NCHDL missions and scenes can't be seen. The Pixie plot can't be seen. The graduation party can't be seen. The in-school vignettes can't be seen.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tm22Zoro

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
A recent failed attempt to graduate in the first year spurred a couple of existential questions:

Why can't Billy graduate from school without dealing with Pixie -- whose only involvement with the school is she recruited another student? Couldn't Billy graduate and then finish dealing with her on his own time? It's not like their activity of the last 5+ weeks in known to the school.

Why can't Billy talk to Principal Larson about getting Derek on the soccer team before tutoring Tamara 10 times? (this is why I failed -- I had forgotten / never knew the exact trigger to activate the soccer option and I didn't immediately tutor Tamara every day for 2 weeks straight and thus ran out of time):

If you abide by the suggestions offered by the characters in-game (tutor Derek and Tamara once a week) you cannot graduate. If you try to include Tamara in the club, you cannot graduate. If you follow Derek long enough to discover which woman he is interested in, you cannot graduate. If you fail to start the club at the earliest opportunity, you cannot graduate. If you fail to complete a mission inside of a week because you forgot to launch the RNG check by going to class, you are threatening your ability to graduate.

The key date is when the club is formed. If accomplished too late, the player can do nothing to recover. Any additional delay finishing a club mission simply adds more risk. Worse, there is no indication they are under time pressure from this apparent secondary activity until the player is denied graduation.

Fundamentally, the requirements to reach graduation are over-tuned. Yes, you can get there if you do everything exactly right. But the game, especially the early game, should involve some exploration and potential recovery from non-optimal choices. Especially choices where the triggers (tutoring Tamara 10 times) are disassociated with the effect (getting Derek on the soccer team).

There's a lot to be seen at school, but if you wish to graduate you cannot take the time to look. When Baal7734 does take the time to retune this stretch, I hope he allows for non-optimal play to succeed. Adding 4 weeks is probably insufficient. It would allow a few more possibilities to succeed, but probably still lead to major frustration when the player realizes they need to complete the whole year again.

K9

May 28, 2017
If you try to include Tamara in the club, you cannot graduate. If you follow Derek long enough to discover which woman he is interested in, you cannot graduate.
You can do either of these things and still graduate. You can't do both, though.

I posted a detailed timeline on how to recruit both characters and finish the NCHDL storyline in time to graduate two months ago. I presume you've read it since it was to answer to you, and you answered to the post.

But Derek is useless for most of the year if you do that. So if you want to play his storyline and still graduate, you need to forgo Tamara and recruit Crissie instead. Basically you can either have an useful Tamara with Derek as goalie, or an useful Derek without Tamara. Choose depending on whose storyline you want to see.

As I like Sandra, Derek can go fuck himself in my games: goalie, then I never use him in missions. He's useless anyway, except for fighting, and my Billy can handle that. For all the super-sleuth stuff, Freddy and Tamara are better choices.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You can do either of these things and still graduate. You can't do both, though.

I posted a detailed timeline on how to recruit both characters and finish the NCHDL storyline in time to graduate two months ago. I presume you've read it since it was to answer to you, and you answered to the post.

But Derek is useless for most of the year if you do that. So if you want to play his storyline and still graduate, you need to forgo Tamara and recruit Crissie instead. Basically you can either have an useful Tamara with Derek as goalie, or an useful Derek without Tamara. Choose depending on whose storyline you want to see.

As I like Sandra, Derek can go fuck himself in my games: goalie, then I never use him in missions. He's useless anyway, except for fighting, and my Billy can handle that. For all the super-sleuth stuff, Freddy and Tamara are better choices.
Yeah, I was working off that from memory. I had the principal offering Chrissy, but a few weeks went by without being offered the Derek conversation. I broke down and looked at the source and realized tutoring Tamara was a necessary step I'd missed. The nine extra sessions would push me out a week too far.

I use Derek for maybe a mission at the start of the club depending on the missions pulled (like car thefts) before Billy gets combat powers. I only use Tamara if I want her secondary scenes.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes