Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Would like to give this game a try, but i've seen that the last update was in january. Is the upcoming update already schedueled?
Should i wait for it or just go ahead and play the current version?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Would like to give this game a try, but i've seen that the last update was in january. Is the upcoming update already schedueled?
Should i wait for it or just go ahead and play the current version?
The dev is on a 2-month on / 2 month off cycle. The next release is probably late May. He's also in Texas, which just got whacked pretty hard with power outages for a couple of weeks that might delay things a bit.

Updates have been very good about being backward compatible, I'd guess it depends on how quickly you play a game.

Reactions: HillDweller

Hal9k

Jul 3, 2020
Would be nice to get all the polymorph options.

Or at least see the what the top ones are before deciding on the wrong bottom one.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I think I have a problem with the student's quests, Allie's one and Kelly's started in the same time but when I finished Allie's one I couldn't continue Kelly's
the option to look after her doesn't show up, I've spot the guy following her in the Hallway but that's all, and I doesn't get any options at school now, the quest doesn't appear in the list of my goals unlike Allie's one

I loaded my save to not even start Kelly's quest but I got this crash when leaving the school the day i spoke to the nurse for Allie's quest :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2575, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 3079, in script call
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 5134, in script call
  File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 2443, in script call
  File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 2575, in script
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 729, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.43.00
Mon Mar 22 00:51:14 2021
what should I do ?

edit : I ignored it and it started the cutscene when the Initiative came to school to warn us about the pixie not sure if it have anything to do with the student's quests

second edit, now I did kelly's without finishing Allie's and that's Allie's quest that not finishable are thoses two quests incompatible ?

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I think I have a problem with the student's quests, Allie's one and Kelly's started in the same time but when I finished Allie's one I couldn't continue Kelly's
the option to look after her doesn't show up, I've spot the guy following her in the Hallway but that's all, and I doesn't get any options at school now, the quest doesn't appear in the list of my goals unlike Allie's one

I loaded my save to not even start Kelly's quest but I got this crash when leaving the school the day i spoke to the nurse for Allie's quest :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 3079, in script call
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 5134, in script call
  File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 2443, in script call
  File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 2575, in script
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 729, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.43.00
Mon Mar 22 00:51:14 2021
what should I do ?

edit : I ignored it and it started the cutscene when the Initiative came to school to warn us about the pixie not sure if it have anything to do with the student's quests
Yeah I had Allie's and Kelly's mission intertwine too. I ended up using the console to properly complete Allie's because it got sort of stuck halfway. I posted the commands a few pages back.

Hopefully, the next release fixes this.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah I had Allie's and Kelly's mission intertwine too. I ended up using the console to properly complete Allie's because it got sort of stuck halfway. I posted the commands a few pages back.

Hopefully, the next release fixes this.
I've read what you said about but I didn't find what to do with the console (plsu I have to admit I don't even know how to use it)

what are the requirement for Sandra's quest ? It didn't appear yet

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I've read what you said about but I didn't find what to do with the console (plsu I have to admit I don't even know how to use it)

what are the requirement for Sandra's quest ? It didn't appear yet
All three faction missions have exactly the same requirements: 60+ alignment, 15ish+ combat wins, no other school mission in progress, going to a class to trigger. If you get one, you should get all three in sequence -- assuming each ends cleanly. All the school missions (faction and NCHDL) share a single blocking system so if a mission gets stuck open no more will appear.

You may have to repair Kelly's or Allie's mission first. Here Aa link to the notes I made. https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-43-00-night-city-productions.124/post-4723322

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
All three faction missions have exactly the same requirements: 60+ alignment, 15ish+ combat wins, no other school mission in progress, going to a class to trigger. If you get one, you should get all three in sequence -- assuming each ends cleanly. All the school missions (faction and NCHDL) share a single blocking system so if a mission gets stuck open no more will appear.

You may have to repair Kelly's or Allie's mission first. Here Aa link to the notes I made. https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-43-00-night-city-productions.124/post-4723322
okay but how do I open the console ? (I know I don't know much sorry if I'm bothring you)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
okay but how do I open the console ? (I know I don't know much sorry if I'm bothring you)
Shift-O, as in the letter not the number. If that doesn't work, search the site for 'enable ren'py console' and you'll find a few different ways to turn it on.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
well, I kinda broke my game trying to do so bu eventually I've been able to do it, I'm not very good with computers, thank a lot for your help

Reactions: sillyrobot

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
So next update is in may atleast the best guess is that? its soon the end Mars now, April next month.. but it was released Jan.. should it not be in april then or early May rather than mid-late may??

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So next update is in may atleast the best guess is that? its soon the end Mars now, April next month.. but it was released Jan.. should it not be in april then or early May rather than mid-late may??
The dev is working on 2 games. He alternates a 2 month dev cycle and releases near the end. So he released end of Jan. and began working on his other game, Loser. Loser should have a release end of March timeframe (probably slipping from the power outages in Texas) and he'll start working on Superpowered for release late May.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
The dev is working on 2 games. He alternates a 2 month dev cycle and releases near the end. So he released end of Jan. and began working on his other game, Loser. Loser should have a release end of March timeframe (probably slipping from the power outages in Texas) and he'll start working on Superpowered for release late May.

Okay is his 2 game goin to be on F9zone too or?:S

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ok, well i just thought since it was first time i heard of it and i rarely ever miss new games id probably like or updates from games i like^^
In all fairness, it's easy enough to miss as the opening post hasn't been amended to contain link to his other games yet.
Unless you check his patreon/subscribestar accounts.
Speaking of which, his subscribestar account is ALSO missing from the opening post:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Mattock

May 27, 2018
played 0.22 last
now played SuperPowered_v0.42.01b with AONmod version 1.08a
(AONmod saved me ALOT of save-load-scamming, or the massive amount of modding I did in 0.22)

this is still a great game!
keep up the good work!

while playing, I found some errors,
as the version I played is kinda old, you sure have already corrected some!
but, as some of the err's seem "quite old" to me, I'm sure you'll find the following spoiler-tag useful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dlezz

Oct 10, 2018
I got that far but the this is the only way to seemingly continue the line is to intentionally lock yourself out of getting her. Also it doesnt seem the fetish lines continue afterward.. As you cant really interact with freddy other than game night with derek. And i also have a problem where the mind control chick eventline seems to trigger after one club mission... which is weird, must have somehow bugged the triggers.
You can get 3 different scene for mom: Audience, Workout or Slave. You must passed the persuasion skill check to get the scene depending on the stat. you need to reload if you want to see a different scene. Im not sure for sister stat.

Audience:
1. m corruption > 50 or nympho, freddy inhibition > 80
2. m corruption > 50 or nympho, freddy inhibition > 60
3. m corruption > 50 or nympho, freddy inhibition > 50, not wild oats
4. m corruption > 50 or nympho, freddy inhibition < 50, not wild oats

Workout:
1. m inhibition > 80
2. m inhibition < 80, freddy inhibition > 80
3. m inhibition < 80, freddy inhibition > 70
4. m inhibition < 80, freddy inhibition > 60
5. m inhibition < 80, freddy inhibition > 50
6. m inhibition < 80, freddy inhibition > 40
7. m inhibition < 80, m corruption < 30, freddy inhibition > 30
8. m inhibition < 80, m corruption < 40, freddy inhibition > 30
9. m inhibition < 80, m corruption < 50, freddy inhibition > 30
10. m inhibition < 80, m corruption > 50, freddy inhibition > 30

Slave:
1. m corruption < 35
2. m corruption > 35, freddy corruption < 5
3. m corruption > 35, freddy corruption < 10
4. m corruption > 35, freddy corruption < 15
5. m corruption > 35, freddy corruption > 15, not wild oats

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
One of the most complicated games and probably the most grindy. story is a bit meh. all you do is go to school and go home. Atleast that is all i was able to do. some days wouldn't even let me.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes