AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
So....weird question.....how can I delete my saves? I want to start over but I got a little to out of control with my saves over the various updates and I'm lost on the significance on why I saved some of them in the first place. I can't find the usual folder that holds renpy saves. Help, please?

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
So....weird question.....how can I delete my saves? I want to start over but I got a little to out of control with my saves over the various updates and I'm lost on the significance on why I saved some of them in the first place. I can't find the usual folder that holds renpy saves. Help, please?
Look in C:\Users\(Whatever username you gave your PC)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SuperPowered

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016
Press Delete with the mouse over the save.

sarumaru

May 9, 2017
@Volta
Thanks, I was looking around for info about fetish since the feature came out, people were mostly discussing how to unlock.

The fetish contents is a nice touch to the game, I hope the developers add a variety of fetishes to the characters.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
@Volta
Thanks, I was looking around for info about fetish since the feature came out, people were mostly discussing how to unlock.

The fetish contents is a nice touch to the game, I hope the developers add a variety of fetishes to the characters.
there will be a update soon for the sisters fetish, the images are already in the game but he wasn't finished making the text to there will be a minor update for that and he is over halfway done with a new character.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
no worries @saramaru I had no idea what the Denise fetish gave you other than the standard sex scene till i had a look at the ripped picture list that came with a modded version.
@Volta

@jodike looking forward to seeing that, i'm guessing that'll be out on here in the near future, the guys and girls around here are normally pretty fast at dropping the new versions.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
@Volta if you scroll up i posted the latest versions already i will do so again when the update for stephanie fetish is out.

Reactions: Volta

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was going to check out 19 but since it looks like no one new has been added i'll just go ahead and wait for the next update.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I was going to check out 19 but since it looks like no one new has been added i'll just go ahead and wait for the next update.
there are a few new characters in combat but that is it and ofc the small update soon for the sis fetish.

And he is over halfway done wth the next new character.

Reactions: Volta
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes