smith66

Aug 24, 2017
You know I still think this would make a better HBO series then a game but I'll still play it ;)

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Looking at the new Sister fetish images it seems like she takes narcissism to a whole 'nother level :p

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Author when going in with their inspiration are close or can even be deeper into creation, a state artist (painter etc) reach when correct conditions are met).
As to fetish, would it be a surprise to have these meet a fertile area as to appears then mature ? Tbs, in any case.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
must say.. this game is probably one who have the most updates, i mean, no an update every 10 years or something. thats good.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
what does the cheat mood do?
Saves you from soul crushing and rending grind that you will kill yourself before you even get remotely any where it is that awful and has mechanics in the game that for every step forward you take you get blasted 9 steps back legit one of the worst games as far as balancing the slog of the grind

The cheat mode gets rid of all that so you don't spend 12+ hours grinding to get anywhere.

TL;DR
Game is legit trash with out cheats so get cheats.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Has anyone else had a weird issue where they're gaining negative points in global and initiative influence? Like every mission is making me go negative and I can't find the initiative console command.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
The nyphomany events of the last 3-4 versions were bugged. Is that problem fixed now? Without these the game has half the number of sexual encounters - so that sucked quite a bit.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
How do you find out fetishes?

What triggers them?

I want to find out fetish for sister.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I keep forgetting to add the rep console commands to the OP....I have them posted somewhere in here.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
So far the mom can become a fetish sadist and Denise's is a rape fantasy. Has anyone else managed to unlock the rest?

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Okay, I updated Get Lucky to version 0.19.00 for the interested parties, adding the new job to it as well. Remember, always install the mod patch first.

PS Anybody else think that little drug dealer is supa-cute? Too bad having combat-sex gets me a demerit.

@Pepé Le Pew : If it's not too much to ask, could you link to my mod-thread in the first post, somewhere near the downloads? That should hopefully prevent people from asking for the modded version and it saves me from having to support multiple distributions. Thanks!

Looks at post below this one. I rest my case.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes