deadwho

Jun 10, 2017
is they any difference between this latest version and the latest version of the modded like extra pics and story

cauld

May 26, 2017
Please update OP - add mod SDLR for 0.19:
I updated the mod patch to 0.19.00 and tested it on the Mega version posted here. It appears to work. It's very late, so Get Lucky will be updated later. Since there's a new job, I may have to dig a little bit.
With his link:

Reactions: bernthal

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Great game, but playing it without cheats is agonizing. I really hope the developer cuts back on the grind in the future since it's pretty ridiculous.
Agree... I tried playing it once without cheats, to see what it was like. Played for like 5 hours and barely advanced AT ALL, got my grades up and some reputation and that was it, of course 0 sex content. Never again. Which is a shame, because cheating makes it much less satisfying.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Agree... I tried playing it once without cheats, to see what it was like. Played for like 5 hours and barely advanced AT ALL, got my grades up and some reputation and that was it, of course 0 sex content. Never again. Which is a shame, because cheating makes it much less satisfying.
Yea... I too once went down that long no cheat road... Took me about 9 hours to complete the game, and that was several versions ago with much less content.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Pfft. I can get to bedroom invites with all of the non-power unlocked girls in that amount of time easy just by spamming the phone. With no cheats. I even had a jpg with all the girls talk likes/dislikes to get the phone access... I don't want to do that again tho'...

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Np, I appreciate to know what changed and is added so, its quite useful (and less time consuming) to have the data close by. Also, it seem that the game wiki is updated and will be kept as such, which is to be remembered. Not like all developers take care to either note updates content (guess it came append to make an edit then another and forget the first) still, or (quite common) to post it over Patreon for Patrons only, which is out of someone sharing it then, as if not existing..

Reactions: ponyguy and Twistty

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
So far the mom can become a fetish sadist and Denise's is a rape fantasy. Has anyone else managed to unlock the rest?
Not enabled yet (besides the Neighborhood Watch bit if you let Sister "distract" the guy) but pictures are in, Sister's appears to be:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

G

gostram

Questions from a new player, if anyone would like to help me out:

1. Are trust and favor the same thing? How do I raise and lower trust? This is my main barrier to understanding this sympathic link power.

2. If you get Ms. Larson to loosen the dress code, is there any way to switch it back to uniforms? I heard you can get slutty versions of school uniforms once you lower inhibition enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes