Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
SuperPowered 0.23.00 updated. 'polykiss_idle.png' fixed.
Simple Full Cheat 0.0.5a work fine with this version.

Link in my signature.

Reactions: dussalant

Deftera

May 1, 2017
What are the prerequisites to get Steph in on Nikki and Allie's obsessive scenes? Does she have to be Obsessed too?

Drinpa

Oct 15, 2017
How do you get through Nikki's Fetish? I asked all the small/large favors, but I can't find anything new now.

Drinpa

Oct 15, 2017
Run with here
I'm a dumbass, thanks. I forgot you had to do an activity to move on...been a while since I went through the fetishes. :)

Also, do you know how to get the Allie + Samantha mischief? I can only target one or the other.

And do you happen to know Nikki's nympho triggers?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Allie + Samantha mischief you need to play bad Evil ... and you will see a Mischief icon

Nikki's nympho triggers are probably RGN ...but there hot :)

Nikkie up to know has the biggest update in the game lol. Next to Maggie and Steph

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I don't think will ever use Polymorphism power again :D . Would still buy that power for + 2 style.

Btw, have u guys heard the where the story will go from here? I'd like Billy can play a nice guy, fix his broken mother after her divorce (without mind control), and help his sister somehow.
Well a big chunk of the game revolves around corrupting as many girls as possible to use as his own personal sex toy so I don't think there's really a "good" path for Billy unless you want to miss out on most of the sex scenes. More like an evil vs less evil path. You can rely on favor/love/lust to build the girls up to where you have consensual sex but a majority of the scenes require using his powers to alter their minds which I think most people would consider evil.

Saligia

May 12, 2017

version 0.23
pretty sure this is the version sans bugfix, at least nikki's booty call refuses to trigger.

edit: And I can confirm that the actual sex scene is bugged as well, the one where you get to choose between being selfish and generous, it still says you're a girl.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm just wondering at the start of the game there is an option for sister that says partially implemented, what does this mean? Also what are the best perks to take at the start of the game? p.s. new to this game.
The sister is complete as a character, but some of the other benefits that come with her perk have not been implemented, such as her best friend being fully intractable.

Reactions: khumak and T.Geiger

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
I'm sure that eventually there will be a 'good' path. I believe that at the only reason the 'evil' path is more fleshed out at the moment is that the people paying more asked for it.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
???? why my message removed?
So I said, yes you can use SimpleFullCheat or/and GetLucky.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm a dumbass, thanks. I forgot you had to do an activity to move on...been a while since I went through the fetishes. :)

Also, do you know how to get the Allie + Samantha mischief? I can only target one or the other.

And do you happen to know Nikki's nympho triggers?
There isn't a mischief action with both. The changlog says that both the characters now have mischief scenes when before they had none, not that there's one with both of them in it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a best set of perks to take at the start or is it just take anything?
There really isn't. Take whatever appeals to you the most. Generally, having a really good Natural Social skill REALLY chops down the relationship grind. Natural Mental chops down the class grind.
As for skills, I tend to focus on Leadership, then Awareness and Physical.

Bubba Jackson

Aug 20, 2017
How do you use the gender preference recalibration? I can't seem to find this anywhere. Either I am missing something very obvious, or I have an older build (it says 0.23.00 alpha build at the main screen).

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
How do you use the gender preference recalibration? I can't seem to find this anywhere. Either I am missing something very obvious, or I have an older build (it says 0.23.00 alpha build at the main screen).

u need to use mind control ..... But there other ways to have her make out with you or sex

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes