Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I have signatures turned off, too many people abusing them, filling them with giant pics and other cancer.
My signature contains only 2 links:
An old post that I keep updated with the latest version of SuperPowered
A link to my MOD Simple Full Cheat

I am like you, I do not like the signature which occupies the half of the screen;)

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
:
Waiting for the next release (normally this WeekEnd), I made a small patch that changes the hotkeys.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That's the problem:
View attachment 82797
All powers are maxed out, but I still don't see this anywhere. Do I need to activate some suppression first?
No, it's there under recalibration without any prereqs. The only other thing you might be missing if you have level 3 mind control is that you may not have enough control built up. Some options in mind control require more control than others and if you have less they won't show up there when you do Mindcraft. Try making sure you have 100 control first just in case.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
My icons incress in size do you know a fix? i played like 3 h and then the font incress for all icons and writing

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
there is tons of grinding for this game without cheats.. Heck if it was'n for me discovering several super cheats aka Console commands (modding not needed) that is not listed here id been driven to madness no doubt :p

Reactions: Darkaura

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
there is tons of grinding for this game without cheats.. Heck if it was'n for me discovering several super cheats aka Console commands (modding not needed) that is not listed here id been driven to madness no doubt :p
As in "SuperMadness"?:rolleyes:

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
hi guys am sorry if am being dumb. but can someone tell me what I need to download to play this game. as am getting confused with what files I need .... v23 v22 . 21 patch this and something about a password file needed to start it. again sorry if this is dumb but am new to this website and still get lost with stuff like this .... thanks for any info any of you guys and girls give me .... you are all the best thank you

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
There is changlog:
so I only need to download this version and the game will work fine .... no need for the patch file or the password file to start it ....or what about the

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
That's the problem:
View attachment 82797
All powers are maxed out, but I still don't see this anywhere. Do I need to activate some suppression first?
Attached is what it should look like.

The conditions for this button appearing are that the character must not already be recalibrated for gender preference, and they must be a lesbian. For a sanity check, pull open the console and enter n.lesbian . If the value is True, then there is no reason why it shouldn't be showing up for you.

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
The Gift of Gab is really nice once you get it if you don't want to have to remember what topics each girl likes. You can also just socialize at lunch and use text messages to build favor, then you don't have to remember what they like. This is especially important if you don't pick Social as your primary stat (my walkthrough uses Mental for the primary).

It's actually pretty helpful to have each girl have a different personality type so you can have them train you in different stats. You gain way more stats doing that than you do going to class, especially if you're not using mods.
Aside from the Mind Control command (which I don't have yet), is there a particular trick to doing regular training with the different girls ? I have no issue with training with Mom/Sis at home but at school, morning and day training interactions are locked even at 100 favor ("Class is about to begin"). If I wait until afternoon, there you get dropped back at Home and there doesn't seem to be any phone command to interact with them in this way.

I do see a Large Favor option of skipping class but if I do that, I don't have enough Charm left to start a training session. Is that the way to do it ? I also saw a "Let's Hang out after class" favor listed on the Wiki but I can't seem to find that command either.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes