Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
not entirely convinced am interested in the new polymorph power, but I am looking forward to the New Allie & Samantha Mischief Action.

I might check out polymorph just to see what it like, but probably be a 1 time thing.

all the nikki stuff will still be cool am sure.

Kinsiinoo

Jul 30, 2017
Hm whats that thing? Like Allie option write "They're way to young", Ms.Larson "They"re way to old" and something with relatives.
I played this game around 20.0 or 21.0 and everything worked fine.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Hm whats that thing? Like Allie option write "They're way to young", Ms.Larson "They"re way to old" and something with relatives.
I played this game around 20.0 or 21.0 and everything worked fine.
You need to upgrade your powers and get the associated flaw. Older women and younger women are attractive and so on. Use your mind powers on mom and sister to make them not care they are related to you.

Reactions: Kinsiinoo

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm looking forward to the first release where we see some content from his rendering partner. Also really hoping to see some villains with superpowers at some point.

Bubba Jackson

Aug 20, 2017
Attached is what it should look like.

The conditions for this button appearing are that the character must not already be recalibrated for gender preference, and they must be a lesbian. For a sanity check, pull open the console and enter n.lesbian . If the value is True, then there is no reason why it shouldn't be showing up for you.
Yeah, she wasn't a lesbian :) As soon as I changed the value, the option appeared. Thanks, that fixed it.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
how to reset polymorphism power and choose alterations again as described here?

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Aside from the Mind Control command (which I don't have yet), is there a particular trick to doing regular training with the different girls ? I have no issue with training with Mom/Sis at home but at school, morning and day training interactions are locked even at 100 favor ("Class is about to begin"). If I wait until afternoon, there you get dropped back at Home and there doesn't seem to be any phone command to interact with them in this way.

I do see a Large Favor option of skipping class but if I do that, I don't have enough Charm left to start a training session. Is that the way to do it ? I also saw a "Let's Hang out after class" favor listed on the Wiki but I can't seem to find that command either.
"Let's hang out after class" is a large favor that is only available after lunch. I've never had much luck with it. You can try asking a large favor, then chatting their favor back up before asking them to train or fuck. Make sure their favor is already at 100 before you approach them, and that you have enough charm points to get the job done.

You can train up your skills at the Initiative, and should. Don't stop as soon as you have what you need to get a new injection.

Reactions: badblonde

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i played this before a long time ago- a month ago, cant remember how i got mom to walk around naked at home at all times, which setting(s) is responsible for this?

at433

Oct 20, 2017
Inhibition doesn't rise unless you do something really awful. Whittle it down(or cheat), and you are good.
thanks-)
i just added sister and set her inhibition to 0 too hope it stays that way

anyone knows which picture file is used for text background?
its usually game->gui->textbox.png but it doesnt seem to work for this game

wmammal

Jan 25, 2018
I'm getting a script error. any ideas?
and yes I do have all patches installed

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._scripts.rpi'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "J:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 302, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "J:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "J:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 627, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file '._scripts.rpi'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Thu Mar 29 21:20:43 2018
I get that same kind of error when I click on the physical interactions for Nikki. is there some fix for this problem? Does the hotfix solve this problem?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I get that same kind of error when I click on the physical interactions for Nikki. is there some fix for this problem? Does the hotfix solve this problem?
no. also this is from just launching the game. I cant even start playing to get to the Nikki problems

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
not entirely convinced am interested in the new polymorph power, but I am looking forward to the New Allie & Samantha Mischief Action.

I might check out polymorph just to see what it like, but probably be a 1 time thing.

all the nikki stuff will still be cool am sure.

you won't have to pick gender swap,,, there 4 other option and down the road, they will be in game :D

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes