Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
you won't have to pick gender swap,,, there 4 other option and down the road, they will be in game :D
haven't been following the game closely, so not really sure exactly what available via the new power, I see I already have all 3 levels of power though.

how does one access the new Allie + Samantha mischief thing?

nhat399

Jun 18, 2017
:'( help me
Every time I click on the map in the blue area the game is error and I can't click all location of the areas or buy skill.

This is a traceback

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IndexError: Position outside surface.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "screen/screen_map.rpyc", line 152, in script
File "D:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3138, in interact_core
renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(None, x, y, default=False)
File "D:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 380, in mouse_handler
new_focus = renpy.display.render.focus_at_point(x, y)
File "render.pyx", line 451, in renpy.display.render.focus_at_point
File "render.pyx", line 1204, in renpy.display.render.Render.focus_at_point
File "render.pyx", line 1184, in renpy.display.render.Render.focus_at_point
File "render.pyx", line 1311, in renpy.display.render.Render.is_pixel_opaque
File "D:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 1042, in is_pixel_opaque
if self.is_pixel_opaque(child, x, y):
File "D:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 1053, in is_pixel_opaque
if not child.get_masks()[3] or child.get_at((cx, cy))[3]:
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 512, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.get_at (gen\pygame_sdl2.surface.c:7581)
IndexError: Position outside surface.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I wonder if Baal would implement a way where we change the character's name. Might be easy or difficult I don't know, but it would be cool.

geezz, not a big fan of that. With that, u make Billy a cuck already. He doesn't care tho. So much for the heroism.
I refuse to role play in his character because of that.
Not really a "cuck" when there all just used for pleasure, corruption, and any of that conjecture.

He doesn't have any romantic or emotional attachment to any of them. Billy doesn't give a shit about any of them, they are just his fuck toys, so hence he's not a "cuck", especially when those photos are taken in corruption path.

When his mom was fucking random dudes at night, Billy was not emotionally destroyed about it.

Reactions: badblonde

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
:'( help me
Every time I click on the map in the blue area the game is error and I can't click all location of the areas or buy skill.
I tried to replicate your error using this information and I can't make it crash.
It crashes out when you click on the highlighted blue Travel area? Only the hotspots should have events attached to them (yes, errors are also events).
I did notice, however, there are rollforward entries in your Traceback.
SuperPowered doesn't like rollback or rollforward.

Are you using any mods? If you are, which ones?
* Problems arise (at least for me) if I install a new version and then bung a mod on top of it prior to first load.
Delete your SuperPowered folder and install a fresh, unmodded copy. Load it once, load your save and have it save over itself. It is now safe to install your mods.

Sayonara77 said:
change the character's name
I always viewed it as a "Billy No-Mates" sort of thing. After all, he's not even on friendly terms with his own sister. Okay, he has one outside of his mom. Sandra. That's his one friend throughout the entire school.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I tried to replicate your error using this information and I can't make it crash.
It crashes out when you click on the highlighted blue Travel area? Only the hotspots should have events attached to them (yes, errors are also events).
I did notice, however, there are rollforward entries in your Traceback.
SuperPowered doesn't like rollback or rollforward.

Are you using any mods? If you are, which ones?
* Problems arise (at least for me) if I install a new version and then bung a mod on top of it prior to first load.
Delete your SuperPowered folder and install a fresh, unmodded copy. Load it once, load your save and have it save over itself. It is now safe to install your mods.

I always viewed it as a "Billy No-Mates" sort of thing. After all, he's not even on friendly terms with his own sister. Okay, he has one outside of his mom. Sandra. That's his one friend throughout the entire school.
Yea a childhood friend.

I think she would be the closest non-family character Billy would ever care about.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
geezz, not a big fan of that. With that, u make Billy a cuck already. He doesn't care tho. So much for the heroism.
I refuse to role play in his character because of that.

THERE IS NO WAY OF BILLY EVER BEAN A CUCK lol .... in my game I have made all the girls slutty whores who fuck me and evryone Ganbands and trains world wide ..... and if their slutty whores... um, they go fucking :D ... billy does the NTR to propel and he gives no shit about it

Reactions: DarkFire

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Yea a childhood friend.

I think she would be the closest non-family character Billy would ever care about.

if you play it right billy fucks Sandra right under here BF nose :D since shes his plaything :p ...but u need to use the Teacher for that story

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
THERE IS NO WAY OF BILLY EVER BEAN A CUCK lol .... in my game I have made all the girls slutty whores who fuck me and evryone Ganbands and trains world wide ..... and if their slutty whores... um, they go fucking :D ... billy does the NTR to propel and he gives no shit about it
Exactly, plus if you don't want them to be fucked, simply don't corrupt them.

This is the best part about the game. You can do whatever you want, but there will always be consequences.

Currently playing this, I'm having a good time with this game.

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
O my. . . just put five modifications into this game—never felt more superpowered! Tip: works lovely after that first crash, and then starting a new game. Thank you modders, uploaders, fixers, and game developer! A good team effort. Go team! Hehehe

tomasSkul

Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys,

I somehow lost the red bar, which shows the favor energy etc. Is it a bug? Do someone know how to fix it?

Vaibhav Goyal

Apr 24, 2017
got this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sandra/[sd.outfit]_[sd.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sandra/work1_lunch3.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 1155, in script call
  File "chars/char_Sandra.rpyc", line 1257, in script
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\character.py", line 1013, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\display\core.py", line 513, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\display\image.py", line 645, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\GOYALSJAIPUR\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-Windows\SuperPowered_v0.23.00\renpy\display\image.py", line 551, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sandra/[sd.outfit]_[sd.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sandra/work1_lunch3.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
SP 0.23.00
Sun Apr 01 15:42:23 2018

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
the one real thing i actually dislike is.. corruptions/inhibitions gets raised when having sex, not because of other actions like flashing or other tease stuff or Character convince npc to dress sluttier ect. Id like to see inhibitions and corruptions get raised/lowered because of other stuff.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes