Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
wow is hard, because she recovery willpower all time.
Do resistance training. Every 3rd training, u got bonus resistance. The formula is +1 +1 and +3.
Don't have enough influence for res training? My 3rd power is Polymorphism (after get max level of X ray and flight just to get 8 style in total, not into lesbian thing). Then unlock security job.
Dont have enough DEX to unlock security job? After Polymorphism, buy mind control, change mom into social climber personality and have her train u. Before u reach this point, your concentration stat should be very high from training with sister already.
I have 25 resistance now and can remain as calm as a monk :D

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
the one real thing i actually dislike is.. corruptions/inhibitions gets raised when having sex, not because of other actions like flashing or other tease stuff or Character convince npc to dress sluttier ect. Id like to see inhibitions and corruptions get raised/lowered because of other stuff.
That's not entirely true. Both stats can be influenced by certain powers and actions without having to have sex. E.g. if you force a slutty girl to wear normal cloth her inhibition will rise again. Samantha, Allie, Mom and Sis have special events for certain stats. There probably will be more for other girls in the future.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, so i need to change-rewrite their mind pretty much to stop corruption?.. still sex actions x corruption or x inhibitions.. thats still bad in my opinion but it is my Opinion to be honest and thats that^^

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
geezz, not a big fan of that. With that, u make Billy a cuck already. He doesn't care tho. So much for the heroism.
I refuse to role play in his character because of that.
You could always spend several thousand dollars in art assets, learn to use DAZ, learn renpy scripting, and start your own game if you are too insecure to get past the character design of this one. "It's All About Me" might be a good name.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You can only reach certain corruption/inhibition states with sex. If you have sex maniac whores in front of you, it's entirely your fault. :D

Reactions: badblonde

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
When his mom was fucking random dudes at night, Billy was not emotionally destroyed about it.
It's true. And that's why I have problem with his character. Everything he has is for public use.
Nonetheless, there're certain things I like. When I corrupt the girls so hard (100) while put them under control, their posture changes and I love it. I hope there will be more in that direction.

Thanador

May 2, 2017
hey guys anyone else getting a script error with a fresh download on nikki?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'GUI/polykiss_idle.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'GUI/polykiss_idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 210, in script
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3098, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2038, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 639, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 85, in render
    cr = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 715, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\WhiteWolf\Desktop\Games\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'GUI/polykiss_idle.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
SP 0.23.00
Sun Apr 01 14:17:52 2018

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
You could always spend several thousand dollars in art assets, learn to use DAZ, learn renpy scripting, and start your own game if you are too insecure to get past the character design of this one. "It's All About Me" might be a good name.
Who know? It's in my mind actually.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's true. And that's why I have problem with his character. Everything he has is for public use.
Nonetheless, there're certain things I like. When I corrupt the girls so hard (100) while put them under control, their posture changes and I love it. I hope there will be more in that direction.
You can use Mind Control - Wild Oats if you want the girls all to yourself. You'll miss out on a lot of content, but none of it is required for the story.

Reactions: badblonde

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
THERE IS NO WAY OF BILLY EVER BEAN A CUCK lol .... in my game I have made all the girls slutty whores who fuck me and evryone Ganbands and trains world wide ..... and if their slutty whores... um, they go fucking :D ... billy does the NTR to propel and he gives no shit about it
IMO this is something the dev got right when he made the game. There is stuff in the game that I have no interest in (like the futa/gender switching stuff), but it's entirely avoidable. I take the stat increase transformations and presto, no futa stuff for me. Same for the NTR stuff, if I don't want that I just use Wild Oats and it's gone. Some people DO want that stuff though and for them it's there for the taking so everybody wins.

cyberdaemon

Dec 15, 2017
The grind in this game is almost as bad as Big Brother and Man of the House. But what's a million times worse is the goddamn combat system, I'm at 1500 rounds and I still can't beat some whore on the parking lot

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
The grind in this game is almost as bad as Big Brother and Man of the House. But what's a million times worse is the goddamn combat system, I'm at 1500 rounds and I still can't beat some whore on the parking lot
Get natural physical level 5 (u need that for health regeneration when u deal with nympho Maggie anyway), 1 punch = 10 damage. KO criminals with just punches.

freakshow2017

Jan 3, 2018
Enjoying this as much as some of the other games I've played but can't put Suppress Will on Mom (Maggie) to stop her willpower increasing unlike all the others. Is there a way to do this or just simply keep using energy to sap her willpower?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Enjoying this as much as some of the other games I've played but can't put Suppress Will on Mom (Maggie) to stop her willpower increasing unlike all the others. Is there a way to do this or just simply keep using energy to sap her willpower?
I guess you made her ignore family ties? Then she will gain extra willpower every day (same for sister) and that will negate "suppress willpower" to some extent. Why would you want to lower her willpower anyway if you already have Mind Control?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes