khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It probably isn't GetLucky or Radioactive. The last guy that posted this had a Nikki that wasn't lesbian anymore. Setting n.lesbian = True resolved his issue. Digging deeper into the code, there really seems to only be two ways this could occur.
  • Nikki's data is old and she didn't get her lesbian flag set to True during an update. (Shouldn't matter after a day.)
  • Each day, a character's lesbian status will be set to False if they are (any one of)
    • Not naturally a lesbian
    • Re-calibrated for gender preference
    • Obsessive
    • Nymphomaniac
    • (If all of the above are false, their lesbian status will be set to True.)
Ok that explains my issue then. She was a Nympho in my previous game. So I guess like Suppress Family Ties, Nikki's recalibration isn't needed if she's Obsessive or Nympho. Thanks.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So, has anyone got a solution for the "Tutor Derek" bug that results in "A New School Initiative" being uncompletable?
I didn't whore Sandra out to him.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
So, has anyone got a solution for the "Tutor Derek" bug that results in "A New School Initiative" being uncompletable?
If you've gotten him to join up, it is no longer possible to complete this quest. If you just want to mark it as complete, pull up the console and enter quest_flags["tutored_derek"] = True

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Get natural physical level 5 (u need that for health regeneration when u deal with nympho Maggie anyway), 1 punch = 10 damage. KO criminals with just punches.
And flying kick or flying punch = 20 damage but I don't know if it's due to natural physical or gym class levels being high

Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
Can someone tell me where i place the pollykiss fix? i can figure it out and there was not instructions unless i missed something.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
quick question once you have mind control lvl 3 , the icon for power in the chat option should not be red crossed yes ?
Never-mind apparently you need to have sympathetic link too or I had a bug.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I didn't whore Sandra out to him.
I haven't run into this problem before but I'm guessing you must have had Freddy follow Derek and/or Tamara without first tutoring both of them. You can avoid this if you tutor all 3 of them once right away. You can wait to actually recruit them however long you want after that.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I haven't run into this problem before but I'm guessing you must have had Freddy follow Derek and/or Tamara without first tutoring both of them. You can avoid this if you tutor all 3 of them once right away. You can wait to actually recruit them however long you want after that.
Oh... That might have been it. A little bit more information (but not obsequious hand-holding) might have helped. One option appearing and then the other. It usually occurs in rapid succession for me.
But thanks. I'll keep that in mind the next time I start from the beginning.

Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
Uncompress archive in game/ directory
ok i think i done it but aint sure. Here is a pic let me know if this is right i guess. Also i placed the password fix and it never ask me to type start when it starts up so yeah guess i got that wrong to. upload_2018-4-3_21-39-18.png

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
ok i think i done it but aint sure. Here is a pic let me know if this is right i guess. Also i placed the password fix and it never ask me to type start when it starts up so yeah guess i got that wrong to. View attachment 84812
humm is not correct lol. Create, in directory game/ , dir GUI and put polykiss_idle.png in.
If you prefere, you can clic on link in my signature and download latest version full patched (ready to play) :)

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Simple Full Cheat updated 0.0.7.
Added hotkeys for direct access to Girl's Bio. See Changelog

Reactions: Ruffuss
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes