djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
@Passion3D
i am using your 0.7 cheat , but i wonder if it is possible to implent some extras in the event menu.
you have a few options with drunk mom and sophie , shower scenes etc but i would appriciate it so
much if i could lower the blow job scenes with tamara , they just happen to much ( daily in weekdays
sometimes twice a day)
IF its not possible no problem but if you ccould manage that you will be in my hall off fame forever ;-)

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
@Passion3D
i am using your 0.7 cheat , but i wonder if it is possible to implent some extras in the event menu.
you have a few options with drunk mom and sophie , shower scenes etc but i would appriciate it so
much if i could lower the blow job scenes with tamara , they just happen to much ( daily in weekdays
sometimes twice a day)
IF its not possible no problem but if you ccould manage that you will be in my hall off fame forever ;-)
I think it should not be a problem;) I'll see that.
Currently I'm working on the possibility of freezing girls' stats. Favor, love, slut, anger etc ...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how to complete these?
New Hero Blues:
Talk to Ms. Larson and get your letters (yes, I needed all three) of recommendation. Go to the Logistics department and apply - though you might need to wait for the next day. You may also be unfortunate (like me) in that I needed to go through the whole sequence TWICE.

(Optional) School Part-Timer:

You need to be approved for work first (Letters of recommendation). You can apply for a school job through the Logistics Department.

(Optional) Viva La Resistance:

This is probably the easiest one. Go to the Initiative and Log into the terminal. Select Discipline Protocol. You do need some reputation (Initiative or Global) first, though. (You can cheat or grind through on Public Operations/Neighbourhood Watch). Neighbourhood Watch is tied to an event that'll happen normally.

Can't beat 'em or join 'em... now what?:

Tamara and Derek are your only options for this. An event where you're called to Ms. Larson's office will introduce you to them. Getting Tamara to join is long and grindy. The only route I've had her join with has been through Tutoring. Derek has two routes you can follow - you can whore out a friend for him to date or Talk to Larson about Derek and then go back to Derek with that.

Just remember that a cleared goal only gets marked as such at the start of the next day.

mimi2017

Aug 8, 2017
New Hero Blues:
Talk to Ms. Larson and get your letters (yes, I needed all three) of recommendation. Go to the Logistics department and apply - though you might need to wait for the next day. You may also be unfortunate (like me) in that I needed to go through the whole sequence TWICE.

(Optional) School Part-Timer:

You need to be approved for work first (Letters of recommendation). You can apply for a school job through the Logistics Department.

(Optional) Viva La Resistance:

This is probably the easiest one. Go to the Initiative and Log into the terminal. Select Discipline Protocol. You do need some reputation (Initiative or Global) first, though. (You can cheat or grind through on Public Operations/Neighbourhood Watch). Neighbourhood Watch is tied to an event that'll happen normally.

Can't beat 'em or join 'em... now what?:

Tamara and Derek are your only options for this. An event where you're called to Ms. Larson's office will introduce you to them. Getting Tamara to join is long and grindy. The only route I've had her join with has been through Tutoring. Derek has two routes you can follow - you can whore out a friend for him to date or Talk to Larson about Derek and then go back to Derek with that.

Just remember that a cleared goal only gets marked as such at the start of the next day.
thanks vvery much

paulosergio96

Oct 28, 2017
How do i get the favor/love/lust progress bars to appear? Only way i can check progress right now is by checking it on the cellphone

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
now what do i have to do?
there is nothing to do. no sex no event. :(
now what do i have to do?
there is nothing to do. no sex no event. :(
The goals are just there to get you used to the game as a sort of tutorial.
now you have found out how the game works , what you can do and how.
So in matter off fact you are ready with the intro.
The more power you gain and the more you model the girls in a corps you like
the more (unexpected) storylines , events , and other things will be discovered.
good luck

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The goals are just there to get you used to the game as a sort of tutorial.
now you have found out how the game works , what you can do and how.
So in matter off fact you are ready with the intro.
The more power you gain and the more you model the girls in a corps you like
the more (unexpected) storylines , events , and other things will be discovered.
good luck
Just want to add that you can postpone "A new school initiative". Certain powers give additional (spicy) options to finish this quest.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I want to add further that u don't have to complete 3 recommendation letters first. The goal of that task is to improve ur relationship with Ms Larson, which can be done by just chatting to her and text her when u have free charms to spare (especially at night). Save ur precious global influence for HIT training.
It seems like u complete the task anyway. It's no big problem tho.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How do i get the favor/love/lust progress bars to appear? Only way i can check progress right now is by checking it on the cellphone
Bug. Starting a fresh slot is the only fix for it until dev figures out what causes it and how to fix it.

I want to add further that u don't have to complete 3 recommendation letters first. The goal of that task is to improve ur relationship with Ms Larson, which can be done by just chatting to her and text her when u have free charms to spare (especially at night). Save ur precious global influence for HIT training.
It seems like u complete the task anyway. It's no big problem tho.
I thought you needed the letters. It's also MUCH cheaper to to use School Influence.

freakshow2017

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone else get an error with Nikki when you go to coffee shop with her and choose join in a billy jean option? It seems to be related to a missing image as per the traceback below

upload_2018-4-7_8-14-5.png

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes