Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone else have an issue with not being able to use powers? I've had a red X over the option since the beginning of the game.

EDIT: So, I figured out the powers(cheats).... But does anyone know how we can slap?

Last edited:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So no incest and full of grinding with mom being a whore okay not worth playing i'll find another game.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Currently you can with your Mom and Sister once you've removed familial ties.
Says she is too young also how do you remove that? Nevermind game has way too much grinding and command cheats do nothing can't have sex with mom nor sister and many other issues with this game.

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Says she is too young also how do you remove that? Nevermind game has way too much grinding and command cheats do nothing can't have sex with mom nor sister and many other issues with this game.
You can. Invest in flaws. There's certain flaws that certain characters have.

If you're upset about the grind (a lot of people are) there are indeed mods that help alleviate it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
For the sister you need Sympathetic link powers. That'll give you the Ephebophilia flaw.
For the Mom, you need to use Dominate (Mind Control) on her until you get enough Control to use Reprogram (the head with the cogwheel on it). In that menu there's an option to Suppress Familial Ties. You also need to use that on Steph if you want to boink the sister (who isn't fully implemented yet).
Grinding can be GREATLY reduced if you use the Get Lucky Mod (or Simple Full Cheat mod) which are both easy to find here.

@Storm4n
@Passion3D has a link to the latest version in his signature. But in case you don't want to go looking (or have signatures disabled - and I can understand why), here you go:
All credit goes to @Passion3D for this link.

Last edited:

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I don't understand it says on the wiki that to unlock maggie's fetish i have to ask small favor until 10corruption and get the 3 differents questions, but the thing is i have 10corrupt with her but i only have the divorce question :/ idk what to do !

methanole

Jul 6, 2017
I don't understand it says on the wiki that to unlock maggie's fetish i have to ask small favor until 10corruption and get the 3 differents questions, but the thing is i have 10corrupt with her but i only have the divorce question :/ idk what to do !
you should start use the large request action one, i think . but you gotta check your leadership point first

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
For the sister you need Sympathetic link powers. That'll give you the Ephebophilia flaw.
For the Mom, you need to use Dominate (Mind Control) on her until you get enough Control to use Reprogram (the head with the cogwheel on it). In that menu there's an option to Suppress Familial Ties. You also need to use that on Steph if you want to boink the sister (who isn't fully implemented yet).
Grinding can be GREATLY reduced if you use the Get Lucky Mod (or Simple Full Cheat mod) which are both easy to find here.

@Storm4n
@Passion3D has a link to the latest version in his signature. But in case you don't want to go looking (or have signatures disabled - and I can understand why), here you go:
I tried the mod and tried suppress ties did not help and the game has way too much going on really complicated not sure what to do on what day in what time so on so on and so on.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Suppression requires days to be done. U may want to raise your control as high as possible unless u want to wait for a month. Once it's done, love cap is removed, and have ur fun.

btw, I love dream of desire too. Gotta love big sis in the game.

methanole

Jul 6, 2017
got 2 leadership but when i ask a large request i only have the "nevermind" option
as far as i know the " mech " goes , you gotta keep asking mom small request until you get that nevermind option (in small request) then from there you can move on to large request .
you'll notice the conversation will be different . (range cp between 0-20 , i think)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

@Storm4n
So the mods and cheats can't unlock reprogram how do you get that? I used every cheat and maxed everything out and still can't do anything mom gets angry again with all this grinding and over complicated game the sex scenes better be the best damn thing ever.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
So the mods and cheats can't unlock reprogram how do you get that? I used every cheat and maxed everything out and still can't do anything mom gets angry again with all this grinding and over complicated game the sex scenes better be the best damn thing ever.
Jezus, there's an INGAME tutorial for a damned reason. Spend 5 minutes working on things yourself before barraging the thread with questions that have been asked and answered ad nauseum. Protip, reprogramming people is done by mind control, go to the place where you can buy those. And for the love of all that's holy, learn how to work the search bar, please.

Reactions: Wanlongcok

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Jezus, there's an INGAME tutorial for a damned reason. Spend 5 minutes working on things yourself before barraging the thread with questions that have been asked and answered ad nauseum. Protip, reprogramming people is done by mind control, go to the place where you can buy those. And for the love of all that's holy, learn how to work the search bar, please.
I did search for it an it should not be that hard a game with this much grinding for average sex scenes is not worth it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I did search for it an it should not be that hard a game with this much grinding for average sex scenes is not worth it.
GLOBEX. You can go there in the afternoons after school (World Map, right-hand side). You might need either Initiative Influence or Discipline Training to unlock some of the higher levels.
P.S. The Get Lucky SLDR mod (@DarkPhilosopher posted this in its own thread here) can give you all the Influence and money you'll ever need.
P.P.S.: Getting Flight early is a useful tip. Purchasable at the same location.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes