WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
How do you fix Nikki saying that shes not your type? I have a mod I just don't know what to do about it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
get a polymorphism power ,she only digs wemen
Damn, Billy doesn't count as a wee man? That dude's practically a gnome! Jokes aside, I thought that Gender Preference under Mindcraft was a new addition (I haven't tried out the update yet).

Reactions: ponyguy

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
I did search for it an it should not be that hard a game with this much grinding for average sex scenes is not worth it.
Perhaps this game isn't for you. It is an actual game, that does require you to do something besides follow a walkthrough with your dick in your hand. It seems like you have already made your mind up about it anyway. Follow your instincts.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Damn, Billy doesn't count as a wee man? That dude's practically a gnome! Jokes aside, I thought that Gender Preference under Mindcraft was a new addition (I haven't tried out the update yet).
Nikki is a lesbian so you can get the sex change transformations and have sex with her as a woman (with optional futa scenes if you also get the monster cock transformations), or you can make her bisexual by either using the Mindcraft recalibration or by making her a Nympho or Obssessive. If she's a Nympho or Obssessive you won't see the Mindcraft recalibration option.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
get a polymorphism power ,she only digs wemen
Well I found out that you can type in the console "n.lesbian = False" and that works. Considering there are scenes made for a straight Nikki, there must be some way to change her in game with a mindcraft or something.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Perhaps this game isn't for you. It is an actual game, that does require you to do something besides follow a walkthrough with your dick in your hand. It seems like you have already made your mind up about it anyway. Follow your instincts.
Yeah i started a different game this one is not for me with the art style and grinding also NTR.

Reactions: badblonde

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah i started a different game this one is not for me with the art style and grinding also NTR.
Art style is a valid complaint but the other two aren't.
There are two ways to kill the grind and I've already told you the easiest and most effective one.
NTR? I haven't noticed any.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys quick question, i played this game a decent amount of updates ago but i stopped when raising all the stats automatically made the girls nympho sluts that were getting fucked in every corner of the school by random people (even mother and sister which i hated soo fucking much).
Is there a way to prevent that without missing on important parts or the game is suppose to be a ''slut creation'' corruption game where most of the scenes are gangbangs?

I'm asking cause the concept is good and the models are really nice, would be a shame if the 1on1 action was a secondary part of the game (at least for my personal tastes).

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is year 2 bugged? cause it shows no dates and no time of day anymore after december 28
I've accpeted it as an incidental bug. On my game it shows up as normal pretty sharpish. I know it fixes itself up as I'm now in Year 2, February 6th.
MortuViu said:
a good save game
Can you clarify what you mean by "good"?

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
I've accpeted it as an incidental bug. On my game it shows up as normal pretty sharpish. I know it fixes itself up as I'm now in Year 2, February 6th.
Can you clarify what you mean by "good"?
A save where u can do all things about sex scenes and stuffs ^^

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Hey guys quick question, i played this game a decent amount of updates ago but i stopped when raising all the stats automatically made the girls nympho sluts that were getting fucked in every corner of the school by random people (even mother and sister which i hated soo fucking much).
Is there a way to prevent that without missing on important parts or the game is suppose to be a ''slut creation'' corruption game where most of the scenes are gangbangs?

I'm asking cause the concept is good and the models are really nice, would be a shame if the 1on1 action was a secondary part of the game (at least for my personal tastes).
Slut creation is a big part of the game. You can avoid it (and a good deal of content) by keeping corruption low and inhibitions high. Some MC elements help too. You will miss a lot. If you like the game, remind yourself that it's just a game, and power through the parts that don't appeal to your own tastes. Or, you can avoid the parts that don't appeal to you and accept that you will miss some content. It's a decision that only you can make.

Reactions: Centurion
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes