khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I guess you made her ignore family ties? Then she will gain extra willpower every day (same for sister) and that will negate "suppress willpower" to some extent. Why would you want to lower her willpower anyway if you already have Mind Control?
It's pretty helpful when you're trying out Nympho and Obssessive.

freakshow2017

Jan 3, 2018
It's pretty helpful when you're trying out Nympho and Obssessive.
That's what I'm working on but mum seems to be only one who you can't suppress will on as I've used it on all the others.

Update: Finally did it, you just need high control for the willpower option to appear in suppression

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I just noticed something strange in my game. When I first tried this new version the new bisexual recalibration option for Nikki in Mind Control worked fine, but in my current game that option doesn't exist. When it was working, it was without any mods.

I'm not sure if I've encountered some glitch in the base game or whether maybe Get Lucky or Radioactive does something that disables it (I use both). I checked with level 3 Mind Control and had 100 control with Nikki. I started over again to test some things so I don't have my old save anymore.

Reactions: badblonde

Ziks

Jul 14, 2017
No matter what i do i cannot get nikkis nympho scenes to happen. Really miss the photo working

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
Tamara keeps blowing me.
It happens so frequently (roughly 98% of the time) that it's lost all um... flavour.
It sometimes happens twice a day.

I think I've run into a Derek bug. Try as I might, I can't get the "Tutor Derek" mission to complete.
He's at 100 Favor now and has joined the NCHDL because goalkeeper.
Did you end up figuring out how to fix the Derek bug for "a new school initiative"?

I have the same problem, try as I might I can't get the tutor Derek task to complete. I've recruited all for the NCHDL...

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Does every character have a fetish?
so far unlocked mom sis and kelly.
But cant figure out how to unlock them for the others

weould be very gratefull if someone helps me with that
(or post it in the walktrough which i acually dont use but did read before i asked)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

(or post it in the walktrough which i acually dont use but did read before i asked)
Denise and Nikki should also have a fetish. The wiki may be outdated on this.

edit: Are you sure Kelly has a fetish?

Reactions: djustmie

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Denise and Nikki should also have a fetish. The wiki may be outdated on this.

edit: Are you sure Kelly has a fetish?
oops my mistake , i ment Nikki instead kelly.

i had with denise all the personal questions but sometime in the past they stopped but
no fetish showed up (yet)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
kiss her give 2 options (so far)
Slow kiss and kiss the shit out off her
(what makes her run off)

no personal questions

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017

kiss her give 2 options (so far)
Slow kiss and kiss the shit out off her
(what makes her run off)

no personal questions
That's what you want, next time finger her.

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
2 unrelated questions:
1) How do you get the science wing mischief option? I have alignment down to 20, and it still isn't showing up.
2) How do you get the mind control option to change Nikki's sexual preference? I can get her there with nympho/obsession, but not MC

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I just noticed something strange in my game. When I first tried this new version the new bisexual recalibration option for Nikki in Mind Control worked fine, but in my current game that option doesn't exist. When it was working, it was without any mods.

I'm not sure if I've encountered some glitch in the base game or whether maybe Get Lucky or Radioactive does something that disables it (I use both).
It probably isn't GetLucky or Radioactive. The last guy that posted this had a Nikki that wasn't lesbian anymore. Setting n.lesbian = True resolved his issue. Digging deeper into the code, there really seems to only be two ways this could occur.
  • Nikki's data is old and she didn't get her lesbian flag set to True during an update. (Shouldn't matter after a day.)
  • Each day, a character's lesbian status will be set to False if they are (any one of)
    • Not naturally a lesbian
    • Re-calibrated for gender preference
    • Obsessive
    • Nymphomaniac
    • (If all of the above are false, their lesbian status will be set to True.)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
That's what you want, next time finger her.
lol
i had that option (Fingerfu#k her) but i thought (after reading the wiki) that inhibition was to low (4 or 5) SO
i workjed her back to inhibition 70.
now i got to reverse again hahahaha
no worries i dont mind. denise is a nice npc to play with :closedtongue:

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
lol
i had that option (Fingerfu#k her) but i thought (after reading the wiki) that inhibition was to low (4 or 5) SO
i workjed her back to inhibition 70.
now i got to reverse again hahahaha
no worries i dont mind. denise is a nice npc to play with :closedtongue:
After she is unlocked, don't forget to invite her over for a booty call.

Reactions: djustmie
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes