AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
could somebody give me a 0.23.0 mega link please, the other options always download at less than 20mb/ps for me

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a console command to give oneself the well hung trait? I wanted to see if any scenes were different if you have it, without having to start a whole new game.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is there a console command to give oneself the well hung trait? I wanted to see if any scenes were different if you have it, without having to start a whole new game.
player.perk_wellendowed = True

You can also pick an equivalent option out of the Polymorph power (though there are ten options to pick and you only get three).

It changes the size of Billy's penis in renders and occasionally gets you an extra line or point.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
if some of the suppression-recalibration-reprogram changes i made to some girls do not kick in for many many days (in their profile the changed category(ies) keeps showing as empty) is it a bug? or is it becoming delayed by other variable? is there a way to activate a mind control change instantly by console without waiting for days or occasionally forever like i'm seeing now

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
if some of the suppression-recalibration-reprogram changes i made to some girls do not kick in for many many days (in their profile the changed category(ies) keeps showing as empty) is it a bug? or is it becoming delayed by other variable? is there a way to activate a mind control change instantly by console without waiting for days or occasionally forever like i'm seeing now
It's not a bug. The length of time it takes to kick in depends on how much control you have over them. It's explained in the Wiki. I don't know if there are console commands but it only takes a couple of days with control of 60.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Am I the only one this thing is taking like 5 hours to download for? IT wouldn't be so bad if there was a mega upload that I could use.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
should i show one or two of my cheats? hmm.. hard choice there.. x) Initative.Influence Logistics.influence i suppose i can tell u don't need mods with them.. x) and im pretty sure those = is pretty good idea for progressing faster... ;)

BobBubbles

Mar 7, 2018
I'm getting a glitch on the threesome with Nikki and Gillian when I try to do the scene as Billy Jean. It says it can't find the image (u'Characters/Nikki/Nympho/scene4_11fem.png'). I've been through the game files and I can't see any way to fix this. Anyone with a bit of scripting knowledge know which file needs modifying and how to do it? I'm thinking that for a quick and dirty fix it might work to substitute the non-fem image, but again I'd need to find the file.

Edit. I tried the method mentioned above, but it looks like none of the fem-line images are in there, or possibly they've been misnamed. That's about the limit of my skills, so I think I need to wait for someone else to figure it out.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
is the sister deleted from the game ? at the beginning she was there.. now.. it's not possible to see the sister in the Game ?

cheers

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
is the sister deleted from the game ? at the beginning she was there.. now.. it's not possible to see the sister in the Game ?

cheers
sister must be enabled at the creation character. Or you type in console:
player.perk_sister=True

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes