grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
if i already have .22, i can just download the patch, directly under the .23 link, and carry on?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I'm getting a script error. any ideas?
and yes I do have all patches installed

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._scripts.rpi'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "J:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 302, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "J:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "J:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 627, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file '._scripts.rpi'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Thu Mar 29 21:20:43 2018

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Well since the change log hasn't been updated for like 4 versions I'll ask here... any new powers added lately? Not going to bother updating until something worth bothering with is added. At least one of the physical powers would be nice... taking half an hour to beat up a female burglar doesn't make you feel like much of a superhero.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I fucked the drug dealer in the school and nothing happened.
Demerits are cumulative. One won't get you rounded up and hauled in.

What I listed are the people who I remembered testifying against Billy and what he had done to them. In my game, Billy had done those things repeatedly

Account4Desire

Aug 2, 2017
Well since the change log hasn't been updated for like 4 versions I'll ask here... any new powers added lately? Not going to bother updating until something worth bothering with is added. At least one of the physical powers would be nice... taking half an hour to beat up a female burglar doesn't make you feel like much of a superhero.
What's in the build?
  • New Re-calibration:
  • Male/Female scenes for all contact actions
  • Male/Female scene for invite over phone action
  • Male & Female branches of Nympho scenes
  • Obsessive scene
  • Massive Fetish Scene Male & Female Versions
  • New & scene ($30 patron contribution)
  • New & Mischief Action ($30 patron contribution)
  • Full options with ($30 patron contribution)
What's it mean?
  • New Re-calibration: Gender Preference - You can now make Gender restricted characters more bi-sexual in nature.
  • Male/Female scenes for all contact actions - From hugs to sex, there are Male Billy + Nikki versions now.
  • Male/Female scenes for invite over phone action - Self explanatory
  • Male & Female branches of Nympho scenes - This is the largest Nympho scene set I've ever written, with 91 images. Might be the reason I want to stab myself in the eye right now :D
  • Obsessive scenes - Self explanatory.
  • Massive Fetish Scene Male & Female Versions - Sad part is, it's not even done. There's even more branches to come when a specific other character is made. But there's a lot to this fetish.
  • New Maggie & Stephanie scene ($30 patron contribution) Requires at least 40 control on both characters and required associated flaws to access via the Bend Over Command.
  • New Allie & Samantha Mischief Action ($30 patron contribution) Self explanitory
  • Full Polymorph options with Maggie ($30 patron contribution) If you have the rank 2 gender shifting or reproduction polymorph options, you may notice additional options besides (Generous & Selfish).
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
The Photos section for Nikki does not work. The further into development I go, the more and more I'm starting to hate that function. The amount of options for Nikki makes the current method of accessing old scenes almost impossible, as there are too many options. I added in the photos section for characters, because at one point I planned on changing how saving worked, and when you could save...And wanted people to be able to access scenes they already had scene before. I'm no longer planning on changing the saving method, so I may scrap the photos section all together. It's become too bulky and cumbersome, especially given how many variations of scenes most characters have now.

That it?
Looking at the list as is you may say...Doesn't look like much, but for comparisons sake, Nikki had 1843 lines of code/dialogue in the last version. She now has 4890 lines of dialogue/code. And that's not counting the added code for the new re-calibration. Nikki has 693 images.... That's more than any other character. Twice as many images as Kelly....So yeah....lot's o work done on her.

Source:

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
What's in the build?
  • New Re-calibration:
  • Male/Female scenes for all contact actions
  • Male/Female scene for invite over phone action
  • Male & Female branches of Nympho scenes
  • Obsessive scene
  • etc
Thanks, it's appreciated.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
so I only need to download this version and the game will work fine .... no need for the patch file or the password file to start it ....or what about the
You need the v0.23 and the polykiss patch to fix a bug in it.

if i already have .22, i can just download the patch, directly under the .23 link, and carry on?
The polykiss patch is a fix for a bug in v0.23, not an update from v0.22 to v.23.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
save some time and lv up your Psyical sts ... and go see Sandra lot having power will help ....and baal this month will be adding debuffs into fighting and Massive baseball cock :D

Reactions: Wanlongcok

Dalmuti

Sep 8, 2017
Aside from the Mind Control command (which I don't have yet), is there a particular trick to doing regular training with the different girls ? I have no issue with training with Mom/Sis at home but at school, morning and day training interactions are locked even at 100 favor ("Class is about to begin"). If I wait until afternoon, there you get dropped back at Home and there doesn't seem to be any phone command to interact with them in this way.

I do see a Large Favor option of skipping class but if I do that, I don't have enough Charm left to start a training session. Is that the way to do it ? I also saw a "Let's Hang out after class" favor listed on the Wiki but I can't seem to find that command either.
Yes, skipping class is the way to do training with the other girls but if does take a fair amount of charm. You may need to upgrade stats/skills in other ways until your base charm is high enough to do both

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes