• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
Actually I do. Since I'm rebuilding the combat engine, when you load your saved game it loads all the stores of persistent data. That's built in Ren'py itself and not something I can just turn off, without monkeying with the engine code itself. The new combat engine won't have all the variables and classes declared that the old engine did, and you'd start getting a mountain of errors as soon as you tried to load them. This will have to happen on occasion while I'm still building game functions. Thems the breaks of a game in alpha.
Just to clarify I wasnt saying for u to make one of the paths save compatible with previous versions.
Other developers minimized this issue by providing us an option that is basically access to a saved game that has everything done up to the last version, so basically ud be providing a save with everything done up to 0.29 in the new version, in waht u perceive is the most popular path...

Xahendaotl

Sep 3, 2018
Discovered the game a few days ago (and already a new release here), so I want to say kuddo to the dev, I really like it. The very day I'll have money to throw on Patreon, you'll be the one it will be thrown at.

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Not worth the play time, seriously I wasted like 7 hours on this game and I've barely made any progress, can't seem to get any new powers beyond my starter and even then it hasn't activated, can't seem to access any sex related stuff for anyone, and the amount of work involved just to get the points needed to progress even a portion of the story is ridiculous. Total waste of time and data so far.
Ok I admit when I'm wrong, got one of the mods and made the game easier to understand and play through. Worth playing but ONLY with Cheats far as I can see.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Torrent:
Super Powered (SuperPowered) [v.0.28.04] (2018) (Eng) [Ren'py] [MacOS] [Android]

Super Powered - Console Commands - Microsoft Word's:
Cheat's.png

Reactions: Regardie

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Just an FYI. There's a 0.28.05 version out that's got to be downloaded as a full version, not a patch. More bugs than were anticipated.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Note: Built from the moddable version from @Passion3D - Updated Sept 7, 2018
SuperPowered [v0.28.04] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.27GB

Download Win (313MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello Mate tks for what your doing i really apreciated, and from what i see there is not much diffrent between the compresion and the origional .. do you think you can compres the lucky mark its a good game but very high giga, tks in advanced

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes