bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hello Mate tks for what your doing i really apreciated, and from what i see there is not much diffrent between the compresion and the origional .. do you think you can compres the lucky mark its a good game but very high giga, tks in advanced
That's built in Unity, can't compress those. Sorry bud :(

Reactions: DJsona

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
ooh ok i dont know what is means hahah but okay ... hey i just playing this game and its seem there is a bug isn,t ?? when the MC cleaning the house and there is mom and sis after the dialog the screen always back to beggining...
That's built in Unity, can't compress those. Sorry bud :(

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
That's fixed (sorta) in 0.28.05. An Error pops up, but you can ignore it. It will be fixed in the next build completely.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
There's a difference from sharing, and accepting that it's going to be shared. I accept that it's going to be shared. Since my lively hood relies purely on my Patreon income, obviously I'd prefer if only the public builds were shared here. But as George Washington once said "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find, you sound like Mick Jagger."

Nano47

Aug 3, 2018
would be interesting to see if the sharing maybe even helps (bigger awareness of the game and due to that more Patreon income)...for example in my case I just wait until I finally start my new job in october and can start supporting you for your good work

Reactions: DJsona

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I haven't got this scene. Maggie Television Scene: You can catch Maggie watching TV on Sunday nights.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
I'm getting no poly options with Sandra, just regular Selfish/Generous. Is there an unlock?
The only unlock should be actually having the poly powers unlocked. But yes, I'm not getting the option either. Might be fixed in 0.28.05.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes