eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Also, it might be that the duplicate creates hilarious situations where one scene completes and jumps you back into a completely different scene. I believe there was one in the past where you were getting it on with Sam and suddenly you were doing Denise. Now THAT's a superpower!
Yeah, was banging Maggie and got into a Nikki loop back in 0.23 or something iirc.

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
From the two versions of your post, looks like you had used Unren to unpack the scripts? If so, you'll need to delete all of them - and there's a lot - and then delete your old scripts.rpa and reapply the patch.

It will probably be easier if you still have the zip of v0.28.04 to just delete your current version, unzip v0.28.04 again, and then apply the patch.
yes, I forgot to mention that use unren and already delete the zip I guess I'm going to have to download it again thanks,

Can I ask you how much difference there is between the normal and the compressed version? I know that you explained it in your post that the quality of the images is reduced but I wonder how much different they are becouse the original images seem to be of poor quality

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Here's a cleaned up patch. It only works for 0.28.05. Applying this patch on top of 0.28.04 or earlier will result in bugs.

As a side note, this patch allows a standalone version of the SFC_Replay function made by Passion3d to work. You can download the mod here. Be sure to apply the patch before the mod. (Mac version is untested) TESTING FOR THE MOD IS OVER. PASSION3D WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN IT'S FINISHED.
i cannot get this moment Maggie/Stephanie Jealousy Branch: There's a single small scene that occurs if you help with the housework when Stephanie and Maggie are present. Other limitations apply. This was just an intro ...More to come. in patch 28.06

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
So i tried the mom route with Tamara's following quest and left Freddy with her every time. But after the initial scene of her masturbating and Freddy watching I don't get any more scenes, just him leaving her room and in the end I just get Tamara saying I don't like being followed. In the new update it even says there's a new scene with mom and Freddy. What am I missing?

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
So i tried the mom route with Tamara's following quest and left Freddy with her every time. But after the initial scene of her masturbating and Freddy watching I don't get any more scenes, just him leaving her room and in the end I just get Tamara saying I don't like being followed. In the new update it even says there's a new scene with mom and Freddy. What am I missing?
you let some guy with your mom so the first thing you are missing is your balls, but seriously just try to raise the corruption an low the inhibition of them

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think there may be some luck required to get it. I haven't seen that scene in my game either, but I did get the scene with her where she comes home and has sex with you right in front of your sister and then eats her out while you fuck her. When I got to the choice of who to use as a distraction in that game, I had used MC to tell Mom to masterbate after her workout and hadn't gone down the Sis/Danni path at all so I'm not sure what the trigger is. I did get all of the powers and unlock all of everyone's fetishes before recruiting Tamara.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
What can be done to keep the watch icon to reset the day? Like it's night but you want it to be morning, you just click on the watch icon between the local options and aura icons. it gets overwritten with this mod.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes