orion77

Mar 28, 2017
How to get Fetish content?
I was talking with Mary and Denisse but seams i run out of dialog options so what to do next?

lilol

Nov 10, 2017
is there a uploud with the mods installed im too stupid to get it myself (or my eng is too bad ) without mod its pretty hard to get even any progres (sorry if its hard to read i cant get it better )

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is there a uploud with the mods installed im too stupid to get it myself (or my eng is too bad ) without mod its pretty hard to get even any progres (sorry if its hard to read i cant get it better )
I can't even...
First of all, claiming you're "too stupid" doesn't fly any more.
Secondly, the mod posts (Radioactive/SFC/GetLucky) have instructions. Follow them as best you're able. Nobody's going to post a premodded version.

Sep 30, 2017
Just started a new game. I've noticed that the latest version doesn't have replay options anymore. What happened? I remember playing earlier versions and they did have replay options below on the cellphone menu.

Have you guys noticed this too?

webrider

May 25, 2018
How do you get to do work. I have picked the option for those point twice from the principal but still cant get those jobs.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Terri's MC scenes are all in place, but are her obsessive/nympho scenes in? The changelog doesn't actually say but I'm assuming they aren't.

webrider

May 25, 2018
what do you buy at the initiative to get to do the jobs at school? What type of 3 sets of points do you need. It is so hard to get points I don't want to waste them.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
what do you buy at the initiative to get to do the jobs at school? What type of 3 sets of points do you need. It is so hard to get points I don't want to waste them.
If you're talking about the H.I.T. program, you should go for points you use with your superpowers, not what would be useful for school jobs.
(Despite that there are 3 jobs that need a high physical value +1 social job +1 mental job (in fact all of them use a mix of the 3 values to calculate your success))
If you want to have fights > physical
If you want to use a lot of Mindcontrol > mental
If you want to persuade/lead > social

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Just going through this game after a long time and I was wondering about the Nazi question, why has he not corrected the sister's final answer? It's still wrong, or is it just a joke? Not trying to start an argument, just curious.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Just going through this game after a long time and I was wondering about the Nazi question, why has he not corrected the sister's final answer? It's still wrong, or is it just a joke? Not trying to start an argument, just curious.
There's two versions which one do you mean?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes