Numenorius

Dec 12, 2017
Hi everyone, it’s my first com here, i’m new gamer on Superpowered, it’s a really great game! But i don’t understand the system with patreon.
When I download the 0.29 version, do I have everything or I need to pay on patreon for every changelog announce on first page?
Thanks to you by advance :)
Just go to the download links and grab the one appropriate for your system.
And if you're happy with the game, consider supporting him on Patreon after that.

Reactions: Nicroc

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know what the background is for the bathroom? I've seen what looks like the exact same bathroom in several games so I assume it's just a stock asset that people have bought but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know what the background is for the bathroom? I've seen what looks like the exact same bathroom in several games so I assume it's just a stock asset that people have bought but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
If I say no nonsense, you must be able to find that in the assets available on F95 ;)

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
Hello how much lesbian scenes between maggie and female MC?? is there something more then general sex path?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I agree it's quite the grind at the moment but with each feature added it lessens the grind, the Author Baal knows this and i expect that in the future he'll balance the game a bit better.
Good to hear because right now this is a terrible GRIND. The cheats make it somewhat better but the more you use the cheats the more content you might miss.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hello how much lesbian scenes between maggie and female MC?? is there something more then general sex path?
There is no female main character. There are several scenes with Billy (the MC)+ Maggie + other females though. Don't expect a love game, this is about fucking all girls you see, no deep relationship.

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
I meant Billy able to became women for some while/ is there any new scenes with girl Billy (he is able to polymorphe)

Balistix

Apr 29, 2017
Didn't play this game for very loooong time. Can anyone tell me what kind of NTR/cuckold scenes i can find here?

baaaaahhhhg

Jul 20, 2017
Is this game still basically unplayable (without cheats) due to grind?

I remember looking at this game a long time ago, and it was enough of a grind I figured I'd give it some time.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I meant Billy able to became women for some while/ is there any new scenes with girl Billy (he is able to polymorphe)
Got you now. There is "only" the main sex scene with Maggie where you can decide between half shift and full female body. (Don't know if there is some story content as I didn't get to that yet.) There are plenty of scenes with other girls though.
Didn't play this game for very loooong time. Can anyone tell me what kind of NTR/cuckold scenes i can find here?
None. You can see other men fuck "your" girls if you make them sluts. And your mom and sister are not sexually interested in you. Like it should be. :FeelsBadMan:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Once I have a character become a sexbot, how do you trigger sex scenes and money?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes