Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sorry for the stupid Question, but is there a planned Releasedate for 0.30? I just ask because i remember the Discussion about Engine updates and incompatible Savegames and i dont wanna grind like stupid just to find the savekiller-Update in the meantime ^^

LTT82

Apr 15, 2018
Sorry for the stupid Question, but is there a planned Releasedate for 0.30? I just ask because i remember the Discussion about Engine updates and incompatible Savegames and i dont wanna grind like stupid just to find the savekiller-Update in the meantime ^^
The developer has stated his usual time frame for releasing updates is about 5 weeks. This update was released about last week, so you're still looking at another month before the next update.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ok, Thank You. I think i better skip this one and wait, since it costs a lot of time to build the perfect harem ^^

Boolbasaur

Mar 17, 2018
I could use some guidance

I have been trying to unlock Fetishes... I no longer get the option to use the Persuasion (Check) abilities on the girls but I still don't have their fetishes unlocked... how do I advance this further?

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
can someone point me to crunched version link of this?

edit is there away to up the gamma in the game night scenes are a bitch

Ok, Thank You. I think i better skip this one and wait, since it costs a lot of time to build the perfect harem ^^

well you can easily modify the values with either shift+O or saveeditonline

penpenny

Jul 26, 2017
I've been having an issue with doing housework, as regardless what kind of programming I've established (if any), Maggie acts like she's been programmed to do it. Not sure if it's the base game or the mods (Radioactive and Get Lucky). Anyone else have similar issues?

Bsand5518

Oct 9, 2017
So i was chasing the Tamara events (after completing the derek story), but i accidentally went to freddy on a monday. I didn't make him follow Tamara, i just rolled it back and went home instead. but now, i can't seem to do anything with her, besides study, be playful and flirt with her. do i have to start over, or am i just being impatient?

LTT82

Apr 15, 2018
I could use some guidance

I have been trying to unlock Fetishes... I no longer get the option to use the Persuasion (Check) abilities on the girls but I still don't have their fetishes unlocked... how do I advance this further?
Each girl has multiple events after the talking that lead to the reveal of their fetish. They also need to have a certain level of corruption.

Have you done both the small and large favor questions? If you have, you need to take the girls places and do things with them. Take Maggie out for coffee, for example. They all have different triggers, so take them out on dates and discuss various things with them. Try grabbing them by the pussy, even!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
well you can easily modify the values with either shift+O or saveeditonline
Then i miss all the scenes...there is no point in doing this. Sure, i cheat my own Stats if my actionpoints, energy, ... run low...i dont see any use in regular trainings cuz there are no scenes and its progress slowly drifts me to sleep if i dont cheat it directly ^^
But all the girls have multiple fear-, control-, love-, date-, program-, encounter-, fetish-, sexual positions/combinations, ...-scenes, missing those is like skipping 3/4 of the Game

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
Then i miss all the scenes...there is no point in doing this. Sure, i cheat my own Stats if my actionpoints, energy, ... run low...i dont see any use in regular trainings cuz there are no scenes and its progress slowly drifts me to sleep if i dont cheat it directly ^^
But all the girls have multiple fear-, control-, love-, date-, program-, encounter-, fetish-, sexual positions/combinations, ...-scenes, missing those is like skipping 3/4 of the Game

use getlucky mod then it unlucks all the scenes and makes encounters easier stumble upon

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
SFC_Replay updated

For use SFC_Replay, download SuperPowered 0.29.01, link in my signature

HrmHrm

Jul 8, 2018
How do I trigger the sister scene? It just won't come up. I even set it to 100%, while setting all other events to 0%. Vitality, willpower, favor, love, lust and inhibition are locked at 100, obsessive, nympho and volatile are off, what should I turn on to trigger sister shower scene? Also, does she appear apart from that? Haven't seen her yet.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes