IgiaHades

May 4, 2018
Do you guys know, if the developer has said anything about Dr.Ivy? For example in which update we will see her...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It seems like skip mode has a lot of lag in the current version. I'm not sure what might cause that unless skip mode is faster with Radioactive (normally I use that but it's not ready yet for this version last I checked.) I am using Get Lucky. It's the most noticeable in the fight scenes for me.

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
It seems like skip mode has a lot of lag in the current version. I'm not sure what might cause that unless skip mode is faster with Radioactive (normally I use that but it's not ready yet for this version last I checked.) I am using Get Lucky. It's the most noticeable in the fight scenes for me.
No the game is definitely choppy, even with the Radioactive.

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
So it's not just me that's noticed the lag.

Eh, Terri's missing alot, though I do appreciate the updated art.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Does anyone know what, if anything, rent does? I've never seen it make an impact on the game.
Hunh. Apparently no direct effect, although if you lower it to $0, further lowering instead drops Mom's anger by 5.

niroxap

Oct 15, 2018
is there a updated torrent link for the game? bad internet here; idk if its a pertinent question to post here; thx anyway

Ash431

Aug 17, 2018
Is there a cheat enabled version for Android out there? I apologise if I'm asking this in a wrong forum .

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes