LTT82

Apr 15, 2018
Hi guys,
Can someone tell me how do i make to the girls send pictures to my phone? Do i need a certain number of status and trigger some event in the game?

And it is possible to make the girls use slutty clothes permanently without toast their brains?
Girls will send different pictures to your phone based upon their inhibition and corruption. From what I can tell, there are a bunch of pictures. Maggie, for example, will send pictures when she has 40 corruption/100 inhibition, 80 corruption/ 100 inhibition, 0 corruption/60 inhibition, 0 corruption, 20 inhibition, and different combinations of the same.

I don't quite know what you mean about toasting their brains, but you can lower inhibition through mind control with either "wear slutty clothes" in the Recalibration section or "suppress modesty" in the suppression section.

If you don't want to use mind control, you can Sympathic link lust or trust to confidence and whenever the girl feels trust or lust towards you they will drop their inhibition by 1 point. Trust is the faster way, because it's easier to gain a lot of trust quickly rather than lust.

Suppress modesty is the quickest and easiest way to go, but it will also lower their corruption level. If you get their inhibition down to 0, it will stay there, so you can just drop the suppression when you no longer need it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
disappointed to no longer have the photos section on the phones.
When Baal changed his mind about not limiting saves, the photo gallery was deemed unnecessary.
Also, he found it a PIA to maintain each version, so those two things equalled no more photos/gallery.

Personally I'm fine with it.
Not a fan of image galleries in general. They seem like a pointless waste of time.

Reactions: badblonde
Jul 30, 2018
no matter what happens everytime i download this new version i keep getting this when i launch it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: must be string or read-only buffer, not None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Draven\Documents\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Draven\Documents\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 365, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Draven\Documents\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Draven\Documents\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 756, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Draven\Documents\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 432, in finish_load
self.update_bytecode()
File "C:\Users\Draven\Documents\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 827, in update_bytecode
i.bytecode = marshal.loads(code)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

Fata

Jul 23, 2017
Hey Guys, im new to this game. At which Point i can learn / use superpowers? I did the first week but nothing happens.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Hey Guys, im new to this game. At which Point i can learn / use superpowers? I did the first week but nothing happens.
Look on the map screen. There's one of the locations where you can buy injections to give you more powers. Some places are only open at certain times and days, so it might not be there the first time you look.

To start with, you'll only be able to afford to max out your super-senses, so do that. To get new powers you'll need to collect Institute influence and then go to the institute and get some discipline training

You'll get the hang of it fast enough.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
When Baal changed his mind about not limiting saves, the photo gallery was deemed unnecessary.
Also, he found it a PIA to maintain each version, so those two things equalled no more photos/gallery.

Personally I'm fine with it.
Not a fan of image galleries in general. They seem like a pointless waste of time.

Most games I agree, but so much of the scenes are based on random number generators that just to keep track of what you have seen before it was a nice feature. But if it was a hassle to update to new version issue, than it is possible we will see it again somewhere much later down the line...

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
can anybody help me how to go shopping with mom again and again??? plz quickly
You have 2 choices

1. Wait till Monday and use @T.Geiger Radioactive mod which gives a 50% chance of people accepting to do the one social interaction they dislike

2. Using Mind Control, change their personality type to one that likes shopping (from memory, Denise likes shopping and has personality type of Celebrant, so that should work)

Nick Sharpe

Apr 25, 2017
Can somebody please tell me how to get Freddy and maggie's scenes to start? I have tried choosing him for the meetings but he never comes home afterwards.

vMKx7

Jan 28, 2018
no matter what happens everytime i download this new version i keep getting this when i launch it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Draven\Documents\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Draven\Documents\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 365, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Draven\Documents\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Draven\Documents\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 756, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Draven\Documents\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 432, in finish_load
self.update_bytecode()
File "C:\Users\Draven\Documents\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 827, in update_bytecode
i.bytecode = marshal.loads(code)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
got the same error after applying the SFC mod 5.0.1. removed SFC_keys and replace the scripts.rpa file with the original and game got working.

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
got the same error after applying the SFC mod 5.0.1. removed SFC_keys and replace the scripts.rpa file with the original and game got working.
As far as I'm aware, only @DarkPhilosopher has updated his "mod" for 0.29 so far, which means trying to use any other mod is going to cause errors.

I've had zero errors so far running 0.29 along with Get Lucky and will wait until RA is updated before using that as well

Reactions: vMKx7

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
help with console commands cause whenever i try changing a girls lust or anything it says no name with the girls name for example <Mary>.lust=100 it wont allow it help please

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Girls will send different pictures to your phone based upon their inhibition and corruption. From what I can tell, there are a bunch of pictures. Maggie, for example, will send pictures when she has 40 corruption/100 inhibition, 80 corruption/ 100 inhibition, 0 corruption/60 inhibition, 0 corruption, 20 inhibition, and different combinations of the same.

I don't quite know what you mean about toasting their brains, but you can lower inhibition through mind control with either "wear slutty clothes" in the Recalibration section or "suppress modesty" in the suppression section.

If you don't want to use mind control, you can Sympathic link lust or trust to confidence and whenever the girl feels trust or lust towards you they will drop their inhibition by 1 point. Trust is the faster way, because it's easier to gain a lot of trust quickly rather than lust.

Suppress modesty is the quickest and easiest way to go, but it will also lower their corruption level. If you get their inhibition down to 0, it will stay there, so you can just drop the suppression when you no longer need it.
Thanks for your answer Ltt82, that's really helpful. One more thing, Could you tell me if the events in the game are all based in the girl stats or there are some with the goals?

Sorry to bother you again.

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for your answer Ltt82, that's really helpful. One more thing, Could you tell me if the events in the game are all based in the girl stats or there are some with the goals?

Sorry to bother you again.
From the walkthrough thread, slightly out of date, but will give you a good idea of whats needed for scenes, most are stat based. It's not explained in the post but lowering inhibition increases the frequency of events and increasing corruption progresses events (they still follow a chain sequence though, so you won't miss any by maxing corruption before seeing them)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ones that CAN be missed are the ones where you have an obsessed / nympho girl that Billy is not attracted to. Those are missable once you gain the power that makes them attractive (like "molested by a toddler" scene with Allie which you cannot get if you buy Sympathetic Link)

Reactions: VermillioN

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Hi all,

After an unplanned absence, I'm back.

Sarka has updated my post page 263, but the PO does not seem to have been updated. I will send a message to bossapplesauce.

I have strict instructions regarding how much time I can spend in front of the computer, but I will try to update mod fairly quickly.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes