Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for the responses and the links. I read through that wiki and creates even more questions and reinforces the initial fears that I had about messing with the "Mind Control" to begin with- it says you can turn the girls into mindless drones that no longer think or do for themselves... That's what I'm trying to avoid, but even after reading that- I'm not sure what the balance or tippling point is to prevent that from happening. It doesn't go into great detail at to what "workers" are- does that mean prostitutes or that they just get regular jobs? "Sexbots" is pretty self explanatory, but I don't want to create my own *ahem* ntr scenario (even though I've read the debate on that one)- if they're with anyone other than myself, I'm considering it ntr...

So, I hope you can see my dilemna- I don't want to dig myself a hole that I can't get out of, once they reach that point of no return- then what? I think it said you can reset them, but I'm not entirely sure about that one. :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@ubblesnop

Wait, some them are lesbians? Which ones? I've been flirting with all of them and sexting a majority of them. Which brings up an odd question- the MC refuses to "interact" with Allie because she's "too young". They're in some of same classes for one and secondly, he has no issues with sexting her. That seems a tad contradictory, but what do I know? :)

I might take your suggestion and give it a shot- as you've read my other post, you know my misgivings about going too far and making any of the girls completely brainless. That would take all the fun out of the game imho...

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks for the responses and the links. I read through that wiki and creates even more questions and reinforces the initial fears that I had about messing with the "Mind Control" to begin with- it says you can turn the girls into mindless drones that no longer think or do for themselves... That's what I'm trying to avoid, but even after reading that- I'm not sure what the balance or tippling point is to prevent that from happening. It doesn't go into great detail at to what "workers" are- does that mean prostitutes or that they just get regular jobs? "Sexbots" is pretty self explanatory, but I don't want to create my own *ahem* ntr scenario (even though I've read the debate on that one)- if they're with anyone other than myself, I'm considering it ntr...

So, I hope you can see my dilemna- I don't want to dig myself a hole that I can't get out of, once they reach that point of no return- then what? I think it said you can reset them, but I'm not entirely sure about that one. :)
Yes, you can reset them, easily. I also don't want to share girls; I saw "sex bot" as an option, and I thought it meant they would become the player's sex bots rather than sex-obsessed prostitutes; big mistake; but luckily it's incredibly easy to undo.

If you don't want to share them, you can reprogram them to suppress "Wild Oats." The only drawbacks of this are with Nikki the lesbian, who will no longer bring you into threesomes with other girls if you make her monogamous, and the sister, who will lose storyline possibilities.

What I'd recommend instead of the bot/worker route is "Personal Assistant+," which makes for a lot of fun scenes, since it basically means you give them a series of hypnotic triggers that will activate when you're out in public with them.

Reactions: Safetydummy

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
@Safetydummy Yeah, MC is a big thing. But if all you want to do is avoid NTR scenarios, one of the level 3 mind craft abilities is Wild Oats suppression. It is intended to remove scenes where that girl does stuff with other people. It's not perfect, as it is more of a blanket that blocks some okay stuff as well as the others, but it is mostly enough.

Also yes, all mind craft stuff can be removed for a control cost. In the mind control menu at the bottom is the minor commands section. Here you can remove the mind craft by sacrificing all control with that person.

As for lesbians, Nikki is one and will refuse anything more than a hug in the interactions menu. You can still sext them though, you just can't do anything with them until you either get the shape shifting abilities, or reprogram them using mind craft.

Also with Allie (and the sister) you need the Ephebophilia flaw from SymPathic Link to actually do stuff with them, though you can still sext them. Still doesn't make sense in narrative, but I guess there's only so young you can make them look before F95 starts to take action.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Wait, some them are lesbians? Which ones?
Just Nikki at this point. You can sext her to your heart's content but until something changes, you can't invite her over. There are a few different routes to make something change.

an odd question- the MC refuses to "interact" with Allie because she's "too young".
Billy has qualms about being with Allie because she looks young... also, IIRC, his sister and a girl named Sally. When you gain one of the powers, I forget which, he picks up a fetish for girls who look young, and then you can do things with them... as well as opening story paths to female characters who share your fetish for young-looking girls.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
As for lesbians, Nikki is one and will refuse anything more than a hug in the interactions menu. You can still sext them though, you just can't do anything with them until you either get the shape shifting abilities, or reprogram them using mind craft.
...or you can do things to her using mind control, or threaten/blackmail/coerce/rape/anally rape her through the negative path.... I deeply appreciate the fact that you can take many different approaches.

Reactions: Mychael Dark

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
What I'd recommend instead of the bot/worker route is "Personal Assistant+," which makes for a lot of fun scenes, since it basically means you give them a series of hypnotic triggers that will activate when you're out in public with them.
Okay, so you see the issue that I'm having- I know I have to break them down and dominate them, but just how far do I go before I have to start from scratch with because I turned her into a real window-licker? :) As opposed to Nikki, who is a real carpet-muncher. Lol So, if I break them- do I take them all the way down to zero? Do I want to dominate them 100%? 50/50? 60/40?

Also with Allie (and the sister) you need the Ephebophilia flaw from SymPathic Link to actually do stuff with them, though you can still sext them. Still doesn't make sense in narrative, but I guess there's only so young you can make them look before F95 starts to take action.
Yeah, it struck me as odd that the MC would make that distinction concerning her at least. Do you get to use the "Wild Oats" suppression before they do anything that you don't want them to do? How much time do you have before they go totally buck-wild after you start the process?

Billy has qualms about being with Allie because she looks young... also, IIRC, his sister and a girl named Sally. When you gain one of the powers, I forget which, he picks up a fetish for girls who look young, and then you can do things with them... as well as opening story paths to female characters who share your fetish for young-looking girls.
I don't know who Sally is- or I haven't encountered her yet... Does anybody else know which power triggers this "flaw"? It seems to me that so much of this game depends on RNG and it's pretty much a free-for-all, grab-bag how these things work.
Also, what is "IIRC", I've seen it a bunch of times and the best I can surmise is "If I recall correctly"? Is that it?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Yes, IIRC = if I recall correctly.

It's not easy to do irreversible harm in this game. The girls recover some willpower every day, unless you use highly specific suppression strategies to prevent that. If you absolutely destroy a girl's mind on Monday, then by Friday she'll probably be acting normal, unless you have proactively taken steps to prevent that.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Yes, IIRC = if I recall correctly.

It's not easy to do irreversible harm in this game. The girls recover some willpower every day, unless you use highly specific suppression strategies to prevent that. If you absolutely destroy a girl's mind on Monday, then by Friday she'll probably be acting normal, unless you have proactively taken steps to prevent that.

Okay, so breaking their will all the way down to zero, isn't permanent? Does dominating them 100% make it harder for them to regain will? See, if you hadn't already figured it out by now, I'm terrible with these (not necessarily) BDSM types of scenarios. I don't want to make someone obedient to the point that they lose their sense of self- I'd like a nice mixture where I could overcome (all over them, Lol...sorry, couldn't resist) their inhibitions, have bit of rumpy-pumpy, and then they go back to being themselves after it's all said and done. :)

Oh, and I think I'm going to regret my decision to relax the dress code- some of these poor girls have no fashion sense. Lol

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
@Safetydummy Yeah, as ubblesnop said it's hard to mess up. The game is supposed to be a sandbox of sorts, so you can't really lock yourself out of anything. As for how much to break them, there isn't really a side effect of low willpower or high corruption. Lowering willpower is usually used to lower the costs of other abilities that affect that person, while control is used for MC actions. If I remember correctly, back when parts of the investigation was still implemented, one of the negative flags was if the control was higher than willpower, but other than that don't worry about it too much. You can still do the same stuff at 100 willpower as 10 power, the only thing that changes might be stuff like the energy cost. Each day a gains 10 willpower, which is then affected by the various suppression available. Even if it gets to zero, they will still gain 10 by the end of the day.

As for the Wild Oats stuff, just do it when you get around to it. The girls doing stuff with other people depends on Corruption and Inhibition. While not quite accurate, think of Corruption as being more inclined to gang bangs, while Inhibition is a general 'how normal is sexy stuff to them'.

Also for the flaw needed for Allie and the sister, as I mentioned earlier, it's Ephebophilia and you get it from SymPathic Link. Sally is a girl you meet in Nikki's fetish route (as you need to find someone for her to do if she isn't willing to do you).

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Okay, so breaking their will all the way down to zero, isn't permanent? Does dominating them 100% make it harder for them to regain will? See, if you hadn't already figured it out by now, I'm terrible with these (not necessarily) BDSM types of scenarios. I don't want to make someone obedient to the point that they lose their sense of self- I'd like a nice mixture where I could overcome (all over them, Lol...sorry, couldn't resist) their inhibitions, have bit of rumpy-pumpy, and then they go back to being themselves after it's all said and done. :)

Oh, and I think I'm going to regret my decision to relax the dress code- some of these poor girls have no fashion sense. Lol
Yeahhhh... after I relaxed the dress code, I spent maybe a week recalibrating them one by one to wear better outfits. Unintended consequences.

For me, and our tastes are similar but not the same, I keep most of the girls with wild oats suppressed (monogamous to Billy), wearing formal or normal clothing, and as personal assistants so if I go places with them their programming will abruptly trigger. No one is a drone or a zombie.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
@Safetydummy here is the problem you're going to have with this game Baal already has stated Billy give no shit about sharing his sluts if u don't want them to be sluts don't make them sluts AND DO NOT OPEN UP THE BATHROOMS in the school ... I do not want to bring up the NTR word since people freak out about it ... but you can't have NTR in this game if Billy does not care if he shares :D

PS mind control is a fun way to see the trigger stuff every girl has like gym and alpha or shopping and Gold digger and so on you have to change the personality of the person to see different stuff... and it opens up some fun other stuff

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Billy give no shit about sharing his sluts if u don't want them to be sluts don't make them sluts AND DO NOT OPEN UP THE BATHROOMS in the school ...
If you suppress their wild oats, the only NTR-like bathroom scene will be when Nikki invites you to watch Mary hook up with someone. Baal may not have difficulty with the idea of Billy sharing, but Baal was decent enough to give us a means to opt out of virtually all of it.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
If you suppress their wild oats, the only NTR-like bathroom scene will be when Nikki invites you to watch Mary hook up with someone. Baal may not have difficulty with the idea of Billy sharing, but Baal was decent enough to give us the means to opt out of virtually all of it.

that correct :D but like with very good things u have to give to get .... people that get mad they can't see all the sex ... with wild oats on is kinda funny to me

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
If you suppress their wild oats, the only NTR-like bathroom scene will be when Nikki invites you to watch Mary hook up with someone. Baal may not have difficulty with the idea of Billy sharing, but Baal was decent enough to give us a means to opt out of virtually all of it.
Unfortunately it's a very broad fix. In the code, if Wild Oats is enabled, all nympho content is skipped. Some of them are just with the MC though, like Samantha's stuff, while other's are mostly with the MC bar one scene, like Allie's. While I would like Baal to add Wild Oats version of the Nympho stuff, I realise that if we set a precedent, the game will never be finished, as they will be too busy adding stuff like a Sexbot version of when the MC invites them out for coffee. Ah well. Maybe when all of the important stuff is made he might consider it.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
As for the Wild Oats stuff, just do it when you get around to it. The girls doing stuff with other people depends on Corruption and Inhibition. While not quite accurate, think of Corruption as being more inclined to gang bangs, while Inhibition is a general 'how normal is sexy stuff to them'.

Also for the flaw needed for Allie and the sister, as I mentioned earlier, it's Ephebophilia and you get it from SymPathic Link. Sally is a girl you meet in Nikki's fetish route (as you need to find someone for her to do if she isn't willing to do you).

Yeah, I wasn't thinking about sharing the bathrooms- I've seen the screens in the OP and that's exactly the kind of stuff I want to avoid. I'm wondering if the PDA thing also leads down that slippery slope... :) Fetish routes? A new rabbit hole to go down, and how exactly do you start a "fetish route"? I'm still sexting and flirting- I, apparently have a long way to go...

Yeahhhh... after I relaxed the dress code, I spent maybe a week recalibrating them one by one to wear better outfits. Unintended consequences.

For me, and our tastes are similar but not the same, I keep most of the girls with wild oats suppressed (monogamous to Billy), wearing formal or normal clothing, and as personal assistants so if I go places with them their programming will abruptly trigger. No one is a drone or a zombie.
You can "recalibrate" they way they dress? I am/was a metrologist- I like the word calibrate. Lol How do you modify their wardrobes, so that they all don't look like they've "seen the softer side of Sears". :)

Yeah, I just don't want a bunch of mindless, drooling, "things" to cater to my every whim- they have to have preference, attitudes, thoughts, opinions, and things like that. I'll try the "Personal Assistant" route, even though it sounds like there may be a loss of content, I think I can live with that decision.

but you can't have NTR in this game if Billy does not care if he shares :D
Thanks for this, and yeah I've read post after post about it. I'm going to play Devil's Advocate, if I may, and totally disagree with the Dev's assessment here- concerning ntr. "Billy" may (or may not) care, but the person who IS controlling "Billy" may care, i.e., me. :) So, if any of my flock were to go astray- "I" would consider it ntr. Lol

Oh great, I can change their pesonalities too? Everytime I think I've reached a conclusion in this game- I found that I've barely scratched the surface... Dang. :)

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
@Safetydummy Yeah, there's a lot isn't there. For fetish routes, some girls will have "Ask some personal questions" in their favor menu. This means they have some fetish you can uncover. Just be warned, completing this route puts the girl's corruption at 40.

As for the clothing stuff, it changes depending on their inhibition, whether there are any rules in place, and if you have made any modifications using mind craft (these are under Recalibration at level 3).

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Yeah, I wasn't thinking about sharing the bathrooms- I've seen the screens in the OP and that's exactly the kind of stuff I want to avoid. I'm wondering if the PDA thing also leads down that slippery slope... :) Fetish routes? A new rabbit hole to go down, and how exactly do you start a "fetish route"? I'm still sexting and flirting- I, apparently have a long way to go...

You can "recalibrate" they way they dress? I am/was a metrologist- I like the word calibrate. Lol How do you modify their wardrobes, so that they all don't look like they've "seen the softer side of Sears". :)

Yeah, I just don't want a bunch of mindless, drooling, "things" to cater to my every whim- they have to have preference, attitudes, thoughts, opinions, and things like that. I'll try the "Personal Assistant" route, even though it sounds like there may be a loss of content, I think I can live with that decision.

Thanks for this, and yeah I've read post after post about it. I'm going to play Devil's Advocate, if I may, and totally disagree with the Dev's assessment here- concerning ntr. "Billy" may (or may not) care, but the person who IS controlling "Billy" may care, i.e., me. :) So, if any of my flock were to go astray- "I" would consider it ntr. Lol

Oh great, I can change their pesonalities too? Everytime I think I've reached a conclusion in this game- I found that I've barely scratched the surface... Dang. :)

its this simple Billy has the Lust Flaw ... HE does not care about who the fuck and what he fucks ....you can try and control it ... if you want thats cool ... but if you make them sluts then get pissed off their sluts who made them ... sluts in the first place :p

hold on till u figure out how to really play the game u:D barely Scratched the surface you can change their personalities then study at the game using 80 favore to get better exp on dif skills that you need to help you figure out the fetishes .... But you will need to corrupt them too :p ... and that leads you to the Dark Side sometimes :D

Ryel

May 5, 2017
Could anyone tell me how much actual story progression is there in the game?
I played this like a year ago or more (small missions were a new addition back then) and with mods to avoid the grind it was pretty good but it quickly run out of story and it had mostly only the corruption of the girls. Which is fine but it got boring a little after a while with nothing else. So I'm curious how far the main story went and how is the whole becoming a hero/villain part.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes