Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Dude, I wasn't being serious, I was just expressing my frustration with myself (for lack of a better tern). I didn't take anything that you, or anybody, else said as an insult (except maybe for the Dev and his "tutorial")- if anything I'm thankful that there are so many people on that were willing to help me as best as they could. I have browsed the "wiki", "blues" page, as well as the WT, and most of the posts in this thread looking for any tips/hints that I could find. I just have a feeling this is, simply, either a game you get or you don't- if you don't mind grinding the stats and trying to cobble together whatever relationship/correlation they have with one another, then this game is perfect for that. I just wish that some of the more nuanced aspects of the game were given better or proper explanation.

I've considered using the Mod, but I wonder if I'd be doing more harm than good- I could increase everything to God-like before the end of the 3rd month, but if I don't do it properly...I could end up making more of a mess than I'm in now. Let's say I give myself Max "Mind Control", but failed to bump up the [X] stat(s) required to get it- I run the risk of making the game try to compensate for my errors or just break it completely. It would be nice if that little clipboard that tells you what your current tasks are- had a hint option or something that said you need [X] to get to [Y] and/or [Z]. As someone who has been a gamer, sadly, my whole life (Lol) from the Atari 2600 all the way up to now- and now playing these types of games on top of it, I would have liked to think that I would've been able to figure it out (at least a little better than I have)... I'll putter around with a bit more, but ultimately- I'm probably going to end up quitting and deleting it, and just move on to a game better suited to my tastes.
As far as enjoying this game goes, I'd liken this to the disgaea series. It's grind heavy, but there's a lot of variety in the things you can do to break up the monotony. Every single thing you can do helps progress faster in every other venue. Gaining money helps gain powers that help with combat that gets you influence that gets you training that improves your stats that make it easier to influence people, that gets you favors, that gets you jobs, that gets you influence and money, that gets you more powers, that gets you stats, that makes jobs more successful, that gets you more money, that gets you more training, that makes it even easier to influence people.

There's a constant sense of progression, but you can't let yourself get bogged down in minutia. Don't worry about specific goals and just push forward with literally anything and your guaranteed to eventually become a god. If you play the game slow, trying to do a single repetitive thing you'll probably burn out. Just generally know what you wanna do and how to do it then blaze forward and start hitting buttons. You won't max out any stats in your first month and you probably won't fully corrupt a person in your first six months, so it's hard to play slow and careful and still have fun.

Man... now I wanna play disgaea again.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Safetydummy, while I haven't used Passion's mod I can give you a brief overview of the main game and how to access the girls stuff. Just be warned, this is a big game, with lots to get your head around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's still more, though I think I've written enough as it is. If there's anything you don't get, just ask. Also, if you feel up to it and have experience with coding, I'd actually recommend extracting the game code and taking a look at that. It's quite interesting, but very daunting at first. If you don't feel up to it, I've attached an additional file I've been using to play. It enables the console, rollback (be very careful with it in this game) and quick save/loading, but I've also added a bunch of useful functions. They can be called from the console, and I've added a docstring with a brief overview of what it does. To use it, just move it into the game/ folder.

Thank I do appreciate that. I'm not going to lie, delving into this code isn't something that I feel comfortable with or plan on doing anytime soon. :) I'm going to fire it up, a bit later, and try to use some of the tips/hints that you've provided for me.

How exactly do I use the file that you attached? When you say that can be "called from the console" does that mean that they're going to show up in the UI or do I need to use Console Commands to do it. What is a "docstring", what does it do, and how am I supposed to use it? Also, if I choose to remove the file- how hard/easy would that be to do?

Any info is appreciated. :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
For the amount of headache this game seems to cause you, I would say no. You should probably stick to visual novels.
Hmmm, are you saying I belong in the "slow class"? Normally, I would take umbrage at this statement...but in this case, you may be absolutely right. :)

Reactions: Nobby

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
I've considered using the Mod, but I wonder if I'd be doing more harm than good- I could increase everything to God-like before the end of the 3rd month, but if I don't do it properly...I could end up making more of a mess than I'm in now. Let's say I give myself Max "Mind Control", but failed to bump up the [X] stat(s) required to get it- I run the risk of making the game try to compensate for my errors or just break it completely. It would be nice if that little clipboard that tells you what your current tasks are- had a hint option or something that said you need [X] to get to [Y] and/or [Z]. As someone who has been a gamer, sadly, my whole life (Lol) from the Atari 2600 all the way up to now- and now playing these types of games on top of it, I would have liked to think that I would've been able to figure it out (at least a little better than I have)... I'll putter around with a bit more, but ultimately- I'm probably going to end up quitting and deleting it, and just move on to a game better suited to my tastes.
The only stat that affects whether you should have a power or not is your discipline from the Initiative and you only need to worry about that if it's a new power, not one you already have. Stats are only used for whether doing something is successful or not. Certain jobs require stats to be at specific levels, but considering SFC mod has been allowing you to instant unlock them for some time I'm doubting it'll cause any issues. The only reason I'd use a mod is to prevent things like Favor and Lust from going down or to control how often some random scenes happen, like ones involving Sophie. Maybe keep my grade at max and never study again, but there's not a lot to do on the weekends anyway lol

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
The only stat that affects whether you should have a power or not is your discipline from the Initiative and you only need to worry about that if it's a new power, not one you already have. Stats are only used for whether doing something is successful or not. Certain jobs require stats to be at specific levels, but considering SFC mod has been allowing you to instant unlock them for some time I'm doubting it'll cause any issues. The only reason I'd use a mod is to prevent things like Favor and Lust from going down or to control how often some random scenes happen, like ones involving Sophie. Maybe keep my grade at max and never study again, but there's not a lot to do on the weekends anyway lol
I swear I've gone four months without having Sophie show up before. I had mother waking me up with her crazy 3-ways with strangers before I had Sophie willing to sleep in the same bed with me.

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
I swear I've gone four months without having Sophie show up before. I had mother waking me up with her crazy 3-ways with strangers before I had Sophie willing to sleep in the same bed with me.
Yeah if you want Sophie you can't keep your mom nympho'd, just adds more possible outcomes to the list. I had the same issue with her coming home alone over and over one day, then loaded up my save yesterday and kept getting Sophie. Gotta love RNG.

D

Deleted member 94436

Sorry to be a bother - but I played the game some time ago. I remember using a mod allowing me to access all scenes from the phone. Just downloaded the most recent update and tried using all the mods I could find - thus far I cant seem to find any to provide all available scenes. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Sorry to be a bother - but I played the game some time ago. I remember using a mod allowing me to access all scenes from the phone. Just downloaded the most recent update and tried using all the mods I could find - thus far I cant seem to find any to provide all available scenes. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.
Well right now none of the mods have been updated for the most recent version. I know there's the replay mod, but it doesn't look like that's worked for a while. I think T. Geiger's Radioactive mod had something as well, but again you'll have to wait for an update to that, and possibly Get Lucky, for it to work.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Well right now none of the mods have been updated for the most recent version. I know there's the replay mod, but it doesn't look like that's worked for a while. I think T. Geiger's Radioactive mod had something as well, but again you'll have to wait for an update to that, and possibly Get Lucky, for it to work.
Actually if you look at the top of page 465, Passion3D has updated their mod.

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Actually if you look at the top of page 465, Passion3D has updated their mod.

Ah, must have missed his post. And the only ones I checked before replying were the ones I thought might have something to help him, since I was pretty sure SFC doesn't have anything for replaying scenes. Thanks for pointing that out though.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Ah, must have missed his post. And the only ones I checked before replying were the ones I thought might have something to help him, since I was pretty sure SFC doesn't have anything for replaying scenes. Thanks for pointing that out though.
There is no more replay. A gallery could be integrated in SFC, I think about it;)

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, i did the mission of Ms. Jackson using Tamara, i kicked her out of my house when she was trying to manipulate Stephanie and after that, i can't do the NCHDL with her and worst of that, when i'll tutor her, she ignores the MC, even the random blowjob gone, what should i do to change this?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I have a quick question. I have poked around with this game for a bit- after finally getting some sleep, reading y'alls hints, and just playing around with stuff. :) I have come to realize that you don't need a lot of the buttons that are in the UI.

I finally have the ability to fly and just picked up Mind Control. How exactly do I use it. I don't really want to turn them all into mindless prostitutes- this is supposed to be my harem...and I don't share. A detailed breakdown would be nice. Lol

The only options I have, currently, are "Break" and "Dominate"- I'm guessing I have to use both? There's no way to just keep the girls as they are- and just have "fun" with them. Is breaking and dominating absolutely necessary? Do I want or need them to become drones in order to get them to follow orders? (Yeah, I know the question sounds redundant...I just want to make sure I don't end up with a bunch of horny, retarded zombies...)

Any info is appreciated.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
@Safetydummy Oh, I thought you'd used the Ren'py console before. Guess I'll start from the beginning and hopefully answer most of your questions. Going to put it in a spoiler though to save space.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's all of the questions you had, but if there's anything else you're confused about just ask. Also just saw you new post about Mind Control. Going to explain that now, just give me a bit.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
@Safetydummy So, mind control. Most actions in this menu are either: lower willpower, increase control, force actions, or adjust personality. At level one you've only got two possible actions: Break will will lower the persons willpower, while Dominate will use a certain amount of energy based on the person's willpower to increase control. Lowing willpower makes it easier to build up control, but has other side affects.

Once you have the appropriate control you can start to do things to them. This can be getting them to give you money, train you, change clothes, give you a lap dance, a BJ and a quickie. Just be warned, try to avoid sexy stuff until you get Mind Control level 2, as without the brain wipe ability it gives the people will get angry when you force them to have sex.

The final section is Mind crafting, where you make changes to their personality, though this requires levels two and three. Most are self explanatory, but just note there are two types: subtle, and not. If you are investigated for crimes (not sure if it is fully enabled in the current version) and the person being investigated has control elements which are not subtle, you can get in trouble.

At this point I would recommend checking out the . It has a bunch of explanations of the powers and other stuff. If there's anything else you want to know, just ask.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Mind Control. How exactly do I use it. I don't really want to turn them all into mindless prostitutes- this is supposed to be my harem...and I don't share. A detailed breakdown would be nice. Lol

The only options I have, currently, are "Break" and "Dominate"- I'm guessing I have to use both? There's no way to just keep the girls as they are- and just have "fun" with them. Is breaking and dominating absolutely necessary? Do I want or need them to become drones in order to get them to follow orders? (Yeah, I know the question sounds redundant...I just want to make sure I don't end up with a bunch of horny, retarded zombies...)
Sounds like you have Level 1 Mind Control, you'll need to raise ranks to do anything significant. At level 3, you'll be able to reprogram them, and guess what? you can make them mindless sexbots or whorish hookers or you can make them monogamous to you or any other number of things. This is one of the things I love about the game; it's versatile to what the player prefers.

Here is my suggestion. I REALLY think you should try this. Before you sink more time and energy into it, find out if you actually like where it's going. Create a save game, just one slot, and cheat the hell out of it. Max out your powers and stats. Then start messing with the girls to your heart's content. Get your incest on, make them monogamous to you, force the lesbian to be into dudes, make them love you, invite them to your place at night, blackmail them for sex, etc. Do what YOU choose. And if you like playing the game at that point, THEN go back and play from where you are now.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes