snartyogi

Apr 1, 2018
Hi, can anyone help me I was following the walkthrough on OP and i got caught in a no win loop. I have followed up too the step 5 of the mind control section. All the available women are now sex bots. the problem i am facing is due to the lack of self control step 3 all the girls favor is now at zero and there seems to be no way to get it back above to a acceptable level.

Should i disable the lack of self control and rebuild then reactivate or is there some way that i am missing that will allow me to get favor above the daily drain.

thanks

ps. the other option is using the cheats but i do not know how to get the console to activate.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Simple Full Cheat ;) link to the mod is in my signature
Ohhhhh, you're THE Passion that everyone's been talking about. I had no idea. Lol I don't always read people's name by their avatars- I just click "reply" and go from there. :) Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I would like to thank everyone that has helped me, offered advice, and given tips with this game. I've kinda taken a page out of everyone's playbook and am currently kinda muddling through my own play through. This game is extremely grind-y, but I'd like to think that I'm getting that the hang of it. Thank you again for being so supportive and helpful with the game- it has quite the unforgiving learning curve. :)

I like some of the models and others not so much- Mary kinda looks like a dumpster fire, but it looks like women of all shapes and sizes are being represented- so I guess that's a good thing. Every women is beautiful, right? :)

I wasn't too keen on the sister's model at first, but I have to say that I think Betty Boopah Loompah is starting to grow on me. She's actually pretty cute. It's a shame her brother is built like and looks like a 20 year old, HIV+ Iggy Pop. Lol

This game is punishing and cruel without a rollback feature, but at least the character's tastes don't change day to day- if you nail their "likes" you're pretty much good to go (at least as far as I can tell). :)

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
My save from the previous version gives me an error message when I try to load it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named func_combat_actors
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Any idea how to get around this?  It tries to force me to start a new game if I tell it to ignore this error. I've got days of progress I would hate to lose by starting over.

Reactions: b12moguj

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
it looks like women of all shapes and sizes are being represented- so I guess that's a good thing. Every women is beautiful, right? :)
Shapes, sizes, levels of fitness, racial background, age, fetish.... I find it pretty impressive. A "one size fits all" approach usually means "all sizes fit poorly," but this game really does seem to offer good experiences to a wide variety of preferences. In most cases, you can put your energy into the girls you find attractive and ignore the others; you can hook up with the girls whose sexual preferences correspond to yours.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Quick, but dumb question. What am I supposed to do with the "3 Stooges" (the kids that I'm supposed to tutor)? Is there a time limit on them? Do I have to tutor them? How often/many times do I need to do it?

Any info is appreciated. :)

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Quick, but dumb question. What am I supposed to do with the "3 Stooges" (the kids that I'm supposed to tutor)? Is there a time limit on them? Do I have to tutor them? How often/many times do I need to do it?

Any info is appreciated. :)
Once each for the boys, but Tamara is something else. This subplot seems like a waste of time, but it actually leads to the main plotlines (which are still developing). If you play at all for the storytelling experience, you'll want to see where Tamara's story leads.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Once each for the boys, but Tamara is something else. This subplot seems like a waste of time, but it actually leads to the main plotlines (which are still developing). If you play at all for the storytelling experience, you'll want to see where Tamara's story leads.
Is there a time limit, on tutoring them though or is it something that I can do at my leisure? Are there grades/stats traceable and have to be at a certain point by the end of the month? I'm still trying to figure out my guy- not be a baby-sitter. :p

Also, I just got Sandra's phone number...what am I supposed to do with this knowledge?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Is there a time limit, on tutoring them though or is it something that I can do at my leisure? Are there grades/stats traceable and have to be at a certain point by the end of the month? I'm still trying to figure out my guy- not be a baby-sitter. :p

Also, I just got Sandra's phone number...what am I supposed to do with this knowledge?
I don't think there's any kind of time limit.

Sandra, yum.

There's an icon at the top that looks like a cell phone. Click on it and you'll see Mom and Sis and any girl whose number you have. When you get a girl's number you can text her, flirt, sext, to increase her love and lust; when it gets high enough, you can invite her over and she'll sneak into your bedroom after dark, and a scene will play out; some scenes are annoying, others are lovely.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I thank you for your help. I thank all of you for you help, but this game really doesn't seem worth the all this added effort. The "Simple" mod doesn't work, the "Universal" mod doesn't work, and I really don't want to be typing in Console Commands for the 40+ traits the MC has- in addition to the 40+ traits for each individual character. NO game should be this convoluted, confusing, infuriating, or aggravating for so little pay off. These have to be the absolute worst game mechanics for any "RPG", especially for one with "naughty" bits in it. How are you expected to fap to this when you have to keep switching windows between the game and your on-line University of Phoenix page in order to get the degree required to play this game. :)

There isn't even a Console Command just for "Grades"- I just wanted to get the grades up, so that I could explore the rest of the game...

grades=100 is the command.... to get your grades at 100 ....

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
can Console Commands be used without any of the mods?
Yeah, just go into the renpy folder, then the common folder, open 00console.rpy, search for "config.console =" and change it from false to true. That works for pretty much any renpy game.

Some useful commands:

player.base_interactions (so you can interact with people as much as you damn well please)
player.money, player.willpower, player.energy (self explanitory)
player.PB, player.SB,player.MB (Your "natural social" "natural mental" and "natural physical". Used to be impossible to raise normally, still a grind)
player.statname (pretty self-explanitory. Careful with this one, putting the values too high can have unintended side-effects)
player.statnameXP (Safer. You'll be able to max out your stats without going beyond the amount the game is programmed to handle)
school.influence, initiative.influence, logistics.influence, ect... (Some of these don't really have good ways to obtain in game yet and take forever to grind)
player.power_APP (Your level of polymorph. Returning this back down from 3 can allow you to take all the polymorph bonuses, not just a choice of 3)

I personally don't like to cheat the actual girl's values, even to avoid the grind, because it's still fun to me to mess with them after all the times I've done it. You might want to though. I don't judge. You basically use the first letter or so of each characters name and then the stat you want to change.

m.inhibition will be Molly's (your mother's) inhibition.

Not all the names are super intuitive. A quick list of (most) of the people you can mess with would be

m - mother
sis- sister
s- sophie (your mother's friend)
sd-sandra
d-denise
my-mary
a-allie
n-nikki
sam-samantha
t-terri
k-kelly
pl- principle larson
tam- tamara (editing this the wrong way at the wrong time can break her questline a bit, so be careful)

I can't think of any other major ones off the top of my head. Can anybody think of any others they think are really handy or useful?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I can't think of any other major ones off the top of my head. Can anybody think of any others they think are really handy or useful?
This isn't handy and it isn't useful, but it's fun in a juvenile mean-spirited way: player.flaw_sadism = True . It allows you to slap the girls.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, I got one for you. I went to Persuasion class twice, as per the WT and now I'm supposed to be learning Concentration from the Sis using the "small favor", but everytime I do it- I lose 20 Favor with her. Is that supposed to happen? Or am I still missing something or doing it terribly wrong?

Wait, WTF. I take the Sis for coffee, she seems to enjoy it, AND I still lose favor?!

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Okay, I got one for you. I went to Persuasion class twice, as per the WT and now I'm supposed to be learning Concentration from the Sis using the "small favor", but everytime I do it- I lose 20 Favor with her. Is that supposed to happen? Or am I still missing something or doing it terribly wrong?
Yes but you can rebuild favor pretty quickly by chatting with her or texting

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
this is how you build favore ... if u don't understand how to do this cheat your ass off .... or just play the mod

learn the girl's names and use this to help you figure out how to talk to people and build favor that can be used to learn skill s... build love and lust ... or take girls out on dates or more

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I've wandered all over the place and cannot figure out how to raise School Influence.

I also haven't seen Terri, Nikki, or Samantha since their first appearance at the beginning of the game- are all the girls random spawns?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes