Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
If you activate the console (let me know if you don't know how), then pressing shift and the letter o at the same time will open it, and you can enter things like money=10000 and grade=100, player.base_interactions=12, or, player.fetish_sadism = True.

When you're on the screen where the mom and sis are facing you, you can click on them individually to open a menu where you can choose how you want to interact. You've been using the chat icon; the one right next to it will allow you to do a little more, like, invite them for coffee. If you click that, a sub-menu will open. One icon shows someone holding up a hand like they're whispering in someone's ear; this action will cost you two charm points and give you two global influence points.

I don't know if it technically qualifies as ntr, but as the girls grow corrupt, they'll start messing around with other guys. The developer argues that this isn't ntr because the protagonist isn't jealous, but it's at least ntr-adjacent. If you want to turn it off, you don't need a mod; you can use mind control to reprogram them so they think only of you. Which is a fascinating, significant mechanic in a game dealing with mind control and its potential to be abused.

I thank you for your help. I thank all of you for you help, but this game really doesn't seem worth the all this added effort. The "Simple" mod doesn't work, the "Universal" mod doesn't work, and I really don't want to be typing in Console Commands for the 40+ traits the MC has- in addition to the 40+ traits for each individual character. NO game should be this convoluted, confusing, infuriating, or aggravating for so little pay off. These have to be the absolute worst game mechanics for any "RPG", especially for one with "naughty" bits in it. How are you expected to fap to this when you have to keep switching windows between the game and your on-line University of Phoenix page in order to get the degree required to play this game. :)

There isn't even a Console Command just for "Grades"- I just wanted to get the grades up, so that I could explore the rest of the game...

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
The "Simple" mod doesn't work, the "Universal" mod doesn't work
That's only because you're playing it a few days after the latest build. The mod-makers will catch up soon. You and I are both grind-averse, but I think this game is worth it. Maybe revisit in a week or two and see if mods are ready?

Reactions: Safetydummy

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
That's only because you're playing it a few days after the latest build. The mod-makers will catch up soon. You and I are both grind-averse, but I think this game is worth it. Maybe revisit in a week or two and see if mods are ready?
Exactly, the last update didn't get much mod love, at least not early, due to it not getting any hofixes to fix some issues. This update appears to have gotten most, if not all, of the kinks out. Passion should hopefully have SFC out quickly. Plus your grade is one of the easiest things to max. During the first week get tutoring as often as your energy allows. Once you get your grade to 100, it updates every Friday, then you only have to study three times over the weekend to keep it there.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Have you played to the point where you unlock their fetishes?
Yea. Its a nice addition to give the girls some personality. I didn't say there was nothing, I said I thought there was too little, and many things could/should have progression.

This is a flaw in many games that are not of the VN type, where you do things for the first times, and the tenth time, and the dialogue is the same.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hey where did all the game links go??
Boop boop bee Bump!

I have the same problem.
Games download again available, @bossapplesauce restored the links in the OP. thanks to him ;)
Thanks @Passion3D for pinging me on Discord to let me know about the issue.

One of our team members was trying to update the console commands and the links were added to the last spoiler by accident.

Next time, please report the OP so any of the moderators or staff online can fix ASAP ;).

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
hat's only because you're playing it a few days after the latest build. The mod-makers will catch up soon. You and I are both grind-averse, but I think this game is worth it. Maybe revisit in a week or two and see if mods are ready?
I think it's "grade" not "grades."
Exactly, the last update didn't get much mod love, at least not early, due to it not getting any hofixes to fix some issues. This update appears to have gotten most, if not all, of the kinks out. Passion should hopefully have SFC out quickly. Plus your grade is one of the easiest things to max.

I like to think of it as more "pointless/needless" averse, but I get what you're throwin' down.

It is in fact "grade", I stand corrected- there is command for it. In my blinding, furious rage- I must have missed it. I was looking over all of the Console Commands and I was apprehensive about using them- I don't know the min/max for any given stat, I don't know which ones have and haven't been implemented, and some of them probably require the proper context to understand what they do. I imagine entering any one of them incorrectly into the game could case all sorts of problems.

Y'know Saracin, a couple of hours I would have hurt you for saying that (Lol)- you have no idea how infuriating it was to have people keep telling me that, but providing vague examples of how to do it...a couple of y'all came forward and held my hand for the process though. :)

Lastly, I have a feeling if this game were an absolute waste of time- y'all wouldn't be trying so hard to help me figure it out, so that I can (hopefully) experience and enjoy the game as much as you seem to be doing...

That said, IS this game really worth playing? Yes or no, will suffice. If you'd like to cite examples or anything else- I wouldn't mind listening. :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, I decided to putter around with it again. How do you get the MC to stop thinking that looking at the Mom and Sis with your X-ray vision is "gross"? What would the Console Command for that be, asking for *ahem, cough* a friend... :)

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Thank you. Tbth, I considered turning that off- but then I'd be flying more blind than I am already. The WT and "help" pages (which aren't very) should at least say there are 2 school periods per day or something like that- I know you're supposed to talk to the girls, at some point, but (seriously) there is a serious disconnect between the "tutorial" and actual game play. Don't just say, "these are buttons, you know what buttons do, you know what buttons are for don't you?" :)

The WT says you're grades are supposed to be up to a certain point by the end of the month in order to progress- I don't want to mindlessly grind away doing the wrong thing over and over again, only to get a "Game Over" after tinkling away an entire month of playing...

You don't get a game over for having bad grades, you just don't get the rewards that good grades bring. I wouldn't suggest playing this game with a guide, really. You can play for years in game and never even enter the school and nothing particularly bad will come of it, besides not being able to interact with the people you meet at school. Getting a game over (or really any long term negative repercussion) is significantly difficult to do and you're unlikely to ever run into them in normal play.

Don't drive yourself crazy trying to find that one particular thing in the huge interface. The interface is huge because there are a lot of different things you can do, and the easiest way to figure them out is to just do them. Learn at your own pace and it's actually really simple. Don't worry about speed running to get anything. If you want to do that, you might as well just cheat, it's easy to do. Just play the game and have fun with it.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Okay, I decided to putter around with it again. How do you get the MC to stop thinking that looking at the Mom and Sis with your X-ray vision is "gross"? What would the Console Command for that be, asking for *ahem, cough* a friend... :)
At the beginning, Billy is pretty vinalla in what he finds attractive and his family isn't one of them. As you play though, you'll notice that the new super powers you get all come with side effects, that are effectively new fetishes. I think it's the mind control power that includes the "incest" fetish. Which is convenient, because your family isn't into incest either no matter how slutty you make them, unless you employ a bit of mind control to make them stop caring about that particular taboo.

Also, if you're playing with the sister, I think she's younger looking than what Billy is typically into, so you'll need that fetish as well. I could be wrong there. There's also a milf fetish that will make Billy more attracted to his mother (which increases gains for sex acts and makes willpower losses higher when you see them), but I don't think it's required to start trying to sex her up. The only woman that actually REQUIRES the milf fetish is the principle. I think.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, is there at least someway of knowing (perhaps a list) which girls you can talk to about which subjects? This game doesn't have rollback and I don't want to keep re-re-reloading saves because she was "bored". Also, I tried the "Global Influence" thing with the whisper-y icon- it would have been nice to know that she had to be to a certain point before losing over half of my points... Lol

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Okay, is there at least someway of knowing (perhaps a list) which girls you can talk to about which subjects? This game doesn't have rollback and I don't want to keep re-re-reloading saves because she was "bored". Also, I tried the "Global Influence" thing with the whisper-y icon- it would have been nice to know that she had to be to a certain point before losing over half of my points... Lol
SFC allow you to see the bio of each girl ;)

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
Yea. Its a nice addition to give the girls some personality. I didn't say there was nothing, I said I thought there was too little, and many things could/should have progression.

This is a flaw in many games that are not of the VN type, where you do things for the first times, and the tenth time, and the dialogue is the same.
How du you got the Fetihises for the girl's please post a guidanse for ith. :unsure:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
How du you got the Fetihises for the girl's please post a guidanse for ith. :unsure:
It's different for each girl, and it's interesting to discover them. Ask them questions over and over, and do social things with them.

IIRC, only Allie, Denise, Mom, Sis, Nikki, Mary, and the principal have fetish paths at this point.

Or console code, like for Allie: a.fetish = True

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes