Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
How to Play this game ? Any Walkthrough
There's this, probably slightly outdated:

There's also a walkthrough in the first post. Where they usually are. For all games on this forum.

Reactions: SenPC

JoshuaDADAD

Apr 14, 2018
bro im so happy there was an update, like literally last night I checked and there wasnt an update, then this morning I check and I seen there was. great way to wake up.

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
Helo.
How du I unlock the Fethis on the girl's?
I hew used all favor's on 1 girl both i dont unlock's the Fethis!!?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Uh, WT to the actual F... This is way to convoluted and/or complicated for a simple fap. Damn. :)

I'm trying to do this using the walkthrough, and it says go to school on the first day and take 1 tutoring lesson... How in the bloody Hell are you supposed to that? I've clicked on the Principal and the emo looking girl next to her, but they all have the same dialogue options- shoes, fitness, science, sex, etc.,. What is the actual dialogue/options to get someone to tutor you?

I"m sure that this game will become easier over time, once I get more familiar with it...but right now- I am at a complete loss.

Someone, anyone help. :)

Also, will using UnRen to enable "rollback" break the game?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Uh, WT to the actual F... This is way to convoluted and/or complicated for a simple fap. Damn. :)

I'm trying to do this using the walkthrough, and it says go to school on the first day and take 1 tutoring lesson... How in the bloody Hell are you supposed to that? I've clicked on the Principal and the emo looking girl next to her, but they all have the same dialogue options- shoes, fitness, science, sex, etc.,. What is the actual dialogue/options to get someone to tutor you?

I"m sure that this game will become easier over time, once I get more familiar with it...but right now- I am at a complete loss.

Someone, anyone help. :)

Also, will using UnRen to enable "rollback" break the game?
Don't worry about doing things according to the walkthrough that is trying to min-max your time. There's no time limit in this game. Just click around and see what leads where.

Some basics:
You need school influence to buy other influence in the beginning. You get this at the end of the month for having good grades. you get grades by studying in your room and tutoring in school (costs money). You do NOT get grades for going to classes in school.

Get institute influence to be able to do jobs for them (faster institute influence) and to get superpowers. Get logistics influence to get a job (make money).

Talk to girls about the subjects they like to gain favour, at X+ favour you can get their phone number and hug them to gain love, and X love you can kiss them to get lust, at X love/lust you can have sex with them and all the other stuff.

Superpowers gives you more things to do, and also weaknesses.

Oh and if you have X+ favour you can ask them to spread the word, gives you global influence. Works to buy stuff for. Good to have!

Everything you do costs charm points, whatever they were called.

You get more of everything with more superpowers and knowledge in the various topics you study in class.

Reactions: Safetydummy

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
So what's happened with the SLDR mod? I see it's hasn't been updated for a while now. Any replacements? With the old saves not working I really don't wanna grind through everything again. Also, with the scenes replay on the phone missing I lose track of what I've done.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Still no walkthrough for the game right ?

I was hoping someone could help me get some scenes... for example how do I get the scenes where the mom tries to have sex with the shy boy that is part of the "school watch" along with Tamara and the buff black dude ?

Another scene, or group of scenes, I only seen these as previews as I never was able to get them to happen... How do we get the mom to interfere during dates with several girls ? I have seen scenes where she is with Kelly, Samantha, Sandra, etc.

Last scene... How do I get the Mom's friend to come up to the MC's room to have sex or to the shower ? I only ever get the option to drill the mom after she passes out, and then do the same to the passed out friend on the couch... I did manage a new scene when the mom developed Nymphomania, rather than coming home with her girlfriend she brought home like 4 college kids and had a gang bang...

Last thing and this may or may not be a scene... How do I finish the council task ? Every Tuesday during the meeting all i get is "lets focus on the task at hand" but I dont even get the options to go on patrol and beat up the girl in the school parking lot like before... some images I have seen show that the culprit is this hot chick in pigtails that the MC ends up drilling at the locker room....

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Don't worry about doing things according to the walkthrough that is trying to min-max your time. There's no time limit in this game. Just click around and see what leads where.

Some basics:
You need school influence to buy other influence in the beginning. You get this at the end of the month for having good grades. you get grades by studying in your room and tutoring in school (costs money). You do NOT get grades for going to classes in school.

Get institute influence to be able to do jobs for them (faster institute influence) and to get superpowers. Get logistics influence to get a job (make money).

Talk to girls about the subjects they like to gain favour, at X+ favour you can get their phone number and hug them to gain love, and X love you can kiss them to get lust, at X love/lust you can have sex with them and all the other stuff.

Superpowers gives you more things to do, and also weaknesses.

Oh and if you have X+ favour you can ask them to spread the word, gives you global influence. Works to buy stuff for. Good to have!

Everything you do costs charm points, whatever they were called.

You get more of everything with more superpowers and knowledge in the various topics you study in class.

Thank you for the detailed response, however, I'm still not sure how or who I'm supposed to talk to in order to be tutored. It isn't like dialogue specific options come up- they all have the same generic interactions... Who am I supposed to talk to about tutoring and how do I go about doing it?

I can see that this game has a great deal of promise and I'm trying my best to give it a fair shot, but I can't even figure out how to talk to people while avoiding all the unnecessary chat options that don't really do anything to further the story or my playthrough... :) You would kinda hope that person who did the walkthrough, would- I don't know "walk" you through it or at least provide tips on how to interact. Lol

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Thank you for the detailed response, however, I'm still not sure how or who I'm supposed to talk to in order to be tutored. It isn't like dialogue specific options come up- they all have the same generic interactions... Who am I supposed to talk to about tutoring and how do I go about doing it?

I can see that this game has a great deal of promise and I'm trying my best to give it a fair shot, but I can't even figure out how to talk to people while avoiding all the unnecessary chat options that don't really do anything to further the story or my playthrough... :) You would kinda hope that person who did the walkthrough, would- I don't know "walk" you through it or at least provide tips on how to interact. Lol
tutoring is an option in school, instead of going to class, you go to the administrative wing, then its the leftmost(?) option. Honestly though, it's not worth it. It costs money. Only do it if you're trying to min-max things to get your grades up the first month.

Did you actually check the wiki I liked just a couple of hours ago? Like, this starting guide on there:

Can also read this:

Reactions: Safetydummy

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Still no walkthrough for the game right ?

I was hoping someone could help me get some scenes... for example how do I get the scenes where the mom tries to have sex with the shy boy that is part of the "school watch" along with Tamara and the buff black dude ?

Another scene, or group of scenes, I only seen these as previews as I never was able to get them to happen... How do we get the mom to interfere during dates with several girls ? I have seen scenes where she is with Kelly, Samantha, Sandra, etc.

Last scene... How do I get the Mom's friend to come up to the MC's room to have sex or to the shower ? I only ever get the option to drill the mom after she passes out, and then do the same to the passed out friend on the couch... I did manage a new scene when the mom developed Nymphomania, rather than coming home with her girlfriend she brought home like 4 college kids and had a gang bang...

Last thing and this may or may not be a scene... How do I finish the council task ? Every Tuesday during the meeting all i get is "lets focus on the task at hand" but I dont even get the options to go on patrol and beat up the girl in the school parking lot like before... some images I have seen show that the culprit is this hot chick in pigtails that the MC ends up drilling at the locker room....
Radioactive mod will show required stats for certain scenes in the future. What I can tell you about mom+other girls, she has to be Obsessive (and maybe high corruption/low inhibition)
You get other scenes with Sophie if you have high alignment (and mom has no mental illness), seems your alignment is very low. Not sure what is wrong with your game but I get different quests for the club every Tuesday. If there is an open quest you have to visit one of the classes, sometimes multiple times.

Tutor session don't show up in the individual talk options but only in school. Either you visit a class, tutor, get tutored, visit the principal or work.

Reactions: Rythan25
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes