Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Just found a scene I had never seen. Maggie nympho, no incest flaw, 30 corruption. Saturday nympho scene with the nurse. Ends with billy saying he won’t join in cause his mother is there. First time seeing this scene
It's been around for a while, her bringing home Nurse Anne.

One is Sunday night when u watch tv with Maggie. One is random when u shower, one is when u clean. Have not gotten the newest one yet
For the cleaning one both Maggie and Steph have to be in the kitchen. Baal said the new scene has a 60% chance of happening Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.

rock41t

Jan 17, 2018
is it safe to make freddy follow tamara in this new version? I remember reading in a guide that doing that would cause a bug and she wouldnt join you.
also is there a difference in doing so? dunno like an event or something?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Just found a scene I had never seen. Maggie nympho, no incest flaw, 30 corruption. Saturday nympho scene with the nurse. Ends with billy saying he won’t join in cause his mother is there. First time seeing this scene
It's been around for a while, her bringing home Nurse Anne.
Interesting. Any idea how to trigger this?

Any idea how to trigger Danni's scenes?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
is it safe to make freddy follow tamara in this new version? I remember reading in a guide that doing that would cause a bug and she wouldnt join you.
also is there a difference in doing so? dunno like an event or something?
If you let Freddy follow Tamara you unlock certain (different) paths wit sister or mom corrupting Freddy. Continue this route and at one point you will anger Tamara so she won't accept to join the club the normal way anymore. If you decide for the Derek route you can trigger a relation between Sandra and him. Doing Derek route and let him play soccer is the route to go if you don't want to share your girls. Tamara just needs high enough favor/love through tutoring.

Danni's only scenes right now are in the Tamara route. You have to make sister play with Freddy.

There are some cases where both quest lines overlap if you're not careful.

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018

For her to bring home Nurse Anne I think she just has to be in a nympho state when she goes out with Sophie. She has a random chance of coming home with "friends", and keep in mind those friends might be male.

As for Danni, it's as @IdarksoulsI (Praise the Sun) says, right now the only way to hook up with Danni is to use your sister to distract Freddy while you follow Tamara. This will eventually lock out Tamara though. After Chelsea is complete and Baal has finished with the school Danni will be one of the next characters to get some content, along with Nurse Anne, Courtney, Doctor Ivy, and Sophie. Just depends on how the voting goes when it comes time to pick who's first.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
has anybody done a CG rip of this game, i'm only really bothered about the Ms Lawson scenes so i don't want to have to play the whole game just to get those

Reactions: libertypics

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Danni's only scenes right now are in the Tamara route. You have to make sister play with Freddy.
Hey, thanks for the reply! Just to be sure we're on the same page, I'm asking about two Danni scenes I haven't been able to unlock: the scene where Billy and Danni make out in his bed, and the one where she gives him a BJ in the tv room. I've played the story branch where Freddy follows Tamara, and those scenes never unlocked for me.

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Hey, thanks for the reply! Just to be sure we're on the same page, I'm asking about two Danni scenes I haven't been able to unlock: the scene where Billy and Danni make out in his bed, and the one where she gives him a BJ in the tv room. I've played the story branch where Freddy follows Tamara, and those scenes never unlocked for me.
So you hooked Freddy up with your sister when asked? You might need to lower your sisters inhibitions or corrupt her to get them to move to a stage where you and Danni are left alone.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think you have to fully unlock Sis's fetish as well for those scenes to work. It's been awhile since I've seen those scenes since that fetish holds zero interest for me.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
wish we'd get scenes with the doctor at the superhero institute
+1! Dr. Ivy is my most-anticipated-development for this game. It's frustrating that his time and energy have been going into forgettable minor characters like Terri and Chelsea who have no impact on any ongoing storyline or larger world outside.

Reactions: nb8 and WaveOfPig

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How does one turn on the console? Pressing shift-O does nothing...
You have to enable it first.
Either by manually altering one line in a file in a game folder, or by using Unren.

Recommend using Unren, just do a quick search of it (top right corner). Literally the first result.

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
wish we'd get scenes with the doctor at the superhero institute
That's part of phase 2. Once he's done with the school he'll start to work on stuff outside the school and the 5 females already introduced, Danni, Sophie, Nurse Anne, Doctor Ivy, and Courtney. Plus he'll probably add in the "Working Mom" stuff. Sadly considering we still have Chelsea, along with fetish stuff for some of the girls, etc, we might not get to phase 2 until the summer.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
That's part of phase 2. Once he's done with the school he'll start to work on stuff outside the school and the 5 females already introduced, Danni, Sophie, Nurse Anne, Doctor Ivy, and Courtney. Plus he'll probably add in the "Working Mom" stuff. Sadly considering we still have Chelsea, along with fetish stuff for some of the girls, etc, we might not get to phase 2 until the summer.
I like to think that Nurse Anne starts at 0 Inhibition and 100 Corruption with Deep Seated Nymphomania. Actually, I think she already has Nymphomania, so I guess that's not impossible.

Don_Kiwi

Mar 29, 2018
I like to think that Nurse Anne starts at 0 Inhibition and 100 Corruption with Deep Seated Nymphomania. Actually, I think she already has Nymphomania, so I guess that's not impossible.
Is it Nymphomania? I know she has some mental thing because the related fetish activates on her, but do we know which one?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Is it Nymphomania? I know she has some mental thing because the related fetish activates on her, but do we know which one?
Guess we don't know but she can't resist horse dicks and MILF pussy, so doesn't seem unreasonable.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes