Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
The mod is very easy to do. I thought about it a long time ago. The problem is that you have to know the morphing parameters to recreate the characters and make renderings. I made the request to Baal, but he never answered my message. He ended up saying in the thread, that he found my request ridiculous .......
That is rather mean of him.
He could have atleast responded.
I can understand why he would consider it ridiculous.
Having a few girls walk around school naked(or worse make it mandetory) shoud draw the attation superheroes/cops.
It is already hurting my suspension of disbelieve nobody(especialy the teacher's and parents) seem to make a report about studends whoring themself out in the bathrooms or having massive behavioral change's over the course of days.

On second thought.
Having the option to walk around naked would be nice.
And i am all for more options.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Finding the request ridiculous and refusing to help is one thing. Not responding in private but instead talking about it insultingly in public is just rude at best.

Reactions: Ut5962 and vMKx7

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
So... Here I was trying to unlock mom and Freddy's scene and now Samara won't talk to me, oh well, time to create a new save

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
if anyone can put the detail of version 31
What's new?
  • Terri Contact Actions
  • Terri Poly Content
  • Terri Negative Interactions
  • Terri Corrupted Scenes
  • Bonus Patron Content New Positive Alignment Task: Sandra
  • Bonus Patron Content New Positive Reputation Group: Rebels
  • Bonus Patron Content New Jealous Scene

What's it mean?
Terri Contact Actions - Self Explanitory
Terri Poly Content
- Self Explanitory
Terri Negative Interactions - Self Explanitory
Terri Corrupted Scenes - Self Explanitory
Bonus Patron Content New Positive Alignment Task: Sandra - Now much like with Kelly. If you have a positive enough alignment, Sandra may approach you, asking for help.
Bonus Patron Content New Positive Reputation Group: Rebels - Similar to Cheerleaders, the more Rebellious type characters can now give bonus influence, and additional lunch options, if you earn it, and maintain your hero status.
Bonus Patron Content New Jealous Scene - Stephanie and Maggie are at it again.

Reactions: T.Geiger and khumak

freeze

Apr 26, 2017
i remember this was one of the first i tried once i subscribed to this site. how far is it from the final version? it's really cool game!

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Finding the request ridiculous and refusing to help is one thing. Not responding in private but instead talking about it insultingly in public is just rude at best.
For the record Passion brought up Baal not replying to his PM in the forums and Baal was responding to that. If Passion hadn't brought it up first in public, Baal never would have called it ridiculous in public.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
For the record Passion brought up Baal not replying to his PM in the forums and Baal was responding to that. If Passion hadn't brought it up first in public, Baal never would have called it ridiculous in public.
Oh, I see, that's more understandable.

ixxil

Dec 13, 2017
Is there any way to get the school to drop the dress code entirely? I would like naked girls in the school please :)

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017

What's new?
Terri Contact Actions
Terri Poly Content
Terri Negative Interactions
Terri Corrupted Scenes
Bonus Patron Content New Positive Alignment Task: Sandra
Bonus Patron Content New Positive Reputation Group: Rebels
Bonus Patron Content New Jealous Scene

What's it mean?
Terri Contact Actions - Self Explanitory
Terri Poly Content - Self Explanitory
Terri Negative Interactions - Self Explanitory
Terri Corrupted Scenes - Self Explanitory
Bonus Patron Content New Positive Alignment Task: Sandra - Now much like with Kelly. If you have a positive enough alignment, Sandra may approach you, asking for help.
Bonus Patron Content New Positive Reputation Group: Rebels - Similar to Cheerleaders, the more Rebellious type characters can now give bonus influence, and additional lunch options, if you earn it, and maintain your hero status.
Bonus Patron Content New Jealous Scene - Stephanie and Maggie are at it again.

Unapproved file host links removed by moderator

Reactions: DJsona and Rakja

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Just found a scene I had never seen. Maggie nympho, no incest flaw, 30 corruption. Saturday nympho scene with the nurse. Ends with billy saying he won’t join in cause his mother is there. First time seeing this scene

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes