KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Mine is with principal, says i'm too old, and i have lust, love and favor at 100.
Remember, some characters require the specific weaknesses from powers for the MC to be attracted. All the -philia's where you are attracted to family members, older women, younger women, otters....

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Can't we get a Mega file link for the modded version?
Unfortunately, Mega links get taken down very quickly so it becomes impractical to keep up with reuploading and making sure everyone gets the new links.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Can someone explain how to get Sophia involved? I read something saying I needed to get Maggie "obsessed" somehow and pull out Billy's cock to show it to her. I have no idea how to get to that.

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Can someone explain how to get Sophia involved? I read something saying I needed to get Maggie "obsessed" somehow and pull out Billy's cock to show it to her. I have no idea how to get to that.
There are various ways, depending of the way you're playing your cards. Easiest one is to use the Emotional Overcharge power for Love repeateadly. Also, your char alignment will define how you deal with Sofia - If you've got a "good" alignment (over 50), you can take her to you bed and sleep on the sofa until she says you can share, and things evolve from here differently.

I'm more concerned about some CGs i found with extra frames for the shower sex scene on the ripped CG folder and the variants for the regular sex interaction with Maggie shown on the "photos" galery under her number. I've tried a variety of strategies with her (mind control path, emotional overcharge path, psychic destabilization path, high corruption, low corruption, etc) and i can't seem to get those scenes on the game.

How do i make people take me to places ? Has the option but always says the is better walk there.
go further distances like globex, initiave etc. School, cafe and home are walk areas

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
there's a sexbot now? PLEASE TELL mE IT"S 2B?!!!:heartcoveredeyes:
it's the mindcontrol drones.
No cheat for 'initiative.influence'?
if u use the modded version you can just left click reputation and then pick it. With console no clue.
edit: i was wrong. Mod doesn't include it, same as global influence. @SLDR will there be a mod option for these currencies in the future?

I'm more concerned about some CGs i found with extra frames for the shower sex scene on the ripped CG folder and the variants for the regular sex interaction with Maggie shown on the "photos" galery under her number. I've tried a variety of strategies with her (mind control path, emotional overcharge path, psychic destabilization path, high corruption, low corruption, etc) and i can't seem to get those scenes on the game.
The regular sex on the bed is the combination of being generous, selfish and end. Considering on what you pick it should have different scenes. In theory it should be 2x3x3 different scnes (18) but in reality it's 11 + the opening scene where she lies on the bed in the clothes she should be wearing. The can be found in the CG folder under Mom/contact.

For the shower scene ehh? which one you meant. I beleive all of them exist or am i that blind.

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
it's the mindcontrol drones.

if u use the modded version you can just left click reputation and then pick it. With console no clue.
edit: i was wrong. Mod doesn't include it, same as global influence. @SLDR will there be a mod option for these currencies in the future?
The console command is exactly what I typed 'initiative.influence='. Also global influence is there, it's player reputation.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Fuck me, I explicitly remember looking that variable up to see what it was for and then it completely slipped my mind when it came to adding the different reputations to the screen. I also noticed a little mistake I made in rounding the reputation values.

Here's a fix. Extract the file and replace the existing "screens.rpy" file inside the "game" folder with this new file. I don't think it's a big enough deal to warrant reuploading everything and I make sure to enable the console each time just in case small bugs like this come up.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention @3xpurt!

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
The regular sex on the bed is the combination of being generous, selfish and end. Considering on what you pick it should have different scenes. In theory it should be 2x3x3 different scnes (18) but in reality it's 11 + the opening scene where she lies on the bed in the clothes she should be wearing. The can be found in the CG folder under Mom/contact.
Don't forget some scene are also different if you picked the "Well Endowed" perk at the start.

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Don't forget some scene are also different if you picked the "Well Endowed" perk at the start.
That was it. I've only played with the endowed perk, so i didn't get the scenes for... "standard" equipment. Funny enough, if you recap the bed scene via phone, you get the standard one.

About the shower scene (the walk-in, not the drunk one), there are two extra frames - i've gotten them now. It seems you need to have mom on full nympho mode and with lust at 100% tho i'm not so sure.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes